Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #91  
Old 04-26-2010, 05:37 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?


Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
i dont need your comment to verify my post on the ileegal mafia. you have no clue where i get my info so your the one that looks stupid
From where do you get your information?

Sorry, but I don't look stupid.

Reply With Quote
  #92  
Old 04-26-2010, 06:04 PM
kerry's Avatar
kerry kerry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 388
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

my uncle worked for uncle sam
Reply With Quote
  #93  
Old 04-26-2010, 06:26 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
my uncle worked for uncle sam
Oh, thanks.

Your answer surely details exactly why you know there is something on the drawing board to deal with the Mafia later.

It's because your uncle worked for uncle sam.

Why didn't I think of that?

I work for Uncle Sam, too, as does most of the population, but this doesn't mean that we are privy to some information that there are plans on the drawing board to deal with the Mafia later.

Get serious.


Last edited by BlueAngel : 04-26-2010 at 06:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #94  
Old 04-26-2010, 08:32 PM
kerry's Avatar
kerry kerry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 388
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

you wont understand this but ill say it anyway you just may
the 7th number will be compleated in 2011.
7000 years after noah. after that will be the 5 months
of misery. by summer this year. watch for news about the sea.
millions of dead fish will be seen floating. for thousends of miles.
dont know the location. but that will be the beginning.
Reply With Quote
  #95  
Old 04-26-2010, 08:36 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
you wont understand this but ill say it anyway you just may
the 7th number will be compleated in 2011.
7000 years after noah. after that will be the 5 months
of misery. by summer this year. watch for news about the sea.
millions of dead fish will be seen floating. for thousends of miles.
dont know the location. but that will be the beginning.
I don't understand it because it doesn't make any sense.

No one understands it because it doesn't make any sense.

Yeah.

I'll be looking for those millions of dead fish.

Get real.
Reply With Quote
  #96  
Old 04-27-2010, 03:19 AM
iHIMself™ iHIMself™ is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 134
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Oh my lord...a doomsayer christian nationalist...oxymoron of the millennia.

There's thousands of dead fish now, no need to wait....has it begun already? lol.

Kerry, do you know the history of the mafia? I bet you don't. Go read a little, and stop listening to uncle Tom...or Sam as you wrongfully assume.
They were a poor, enslaved, embattled people that found ways to take from the market that was otherwise shut out by the aristocrats or governments of their time. Unification with Italy, and prohibition, being highlighted. If you knew the actual history, you would NEVER call the mafia garbage. There are families that have preceded generations, and become a part of the aristocracy themselves, yes, but they are ALWAYS tied to the general population, which almost keeps them frowned upon by true aristocratic families.

Again, it was the MAFIA, that provided soup kitchens to the starving populations during the great depression, not any Uncle. Those uncles couldn't care less of the starving. With your mentality, even the farmers are garbage, because at that time, used to DUMP millions of tonnes of food, while the rest of our country was starving to death. You know nothing of a free market. The MAFIA exists because the aristocracy can't have it all, no matter how hard they try.

Hint, on how to stay away from the mafia. Don't take what's theirs.

There is only one pie in this market. Making more money, means a bigger piece of the pie, which means someone else is losing from their pie. I hardly doubt you will be eating from their plate, unless you're involved in some serious shit. In which case, serves you right. Get a team together ffs.

The mafia takes from the rich and gives opportunity to the poor. Modern day gang of robin hoods. I WISH the mafia controlled this country, coz there wouldn't be ANYONE without work, or ANYONE without a mouthful. Sad, isn't it? The mafia more humane then our own government?

Go do your research, enlighten yourself on where the mafia comes from, and you will see a battle for freedom fought by poor men who were willing to die before anyone took that away from them.

True American Spirit.

Last edited by iHIMself™ : 04-27-2010 at 03:21 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 04-27-2010, 11:38 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
It wasn't a slur.

It was an observation.

You heard what I said.

But, since you asked and desire that I repeat myself, I shall honor your request.

Most people outside of the "business" do not refer to child pornography as "kiddie porn," but you do.

The following post by Gale, makes absolutely no sense:

"For example the other day I happened to be watching one of those late night TV programs on the adult film industry and the female porn actress they were interviewing reflected that in her entire career in the porn industry she had never worked with animals and children. Now you could argue that this had been a joke but at the time it came across that she was entirely serious."

What was a joke?

You thought she was joking when she said that she never worked with animals or children.

Oh, yeah.

What a joke.

Or, do you mean you thought she was lying?

I don't find anything about the pornography industry to be a joke.

Maybe you should discontinue watching late night pornography.

Another glimpse into Gale's life.

The "porn" actress who was being interviewed stated that she had never "worked" with children or animals.

HUH?

Worked with children or animals.

Okay, whatever.

So, what now, Gale?

I sense you desire to let it be known that CIA/Mafia pornography also involved bestiality.

As if this is a secret.

I could have told you that if only you would have asked.
What I was suggesting BlueAngel was from the tenor of the joke the suggestion was that she COULD HAVE worked with animals or children even though the actress in question perhaps hadn't at the end of the day.

I mean are there adult porn stars who are dedicated to making child porn and make child porn only, or is there an overlap between the two?

You say that only people in the "business" refer to child pornography as "kiddie porn" but how are we to take your word for it anyway?

What if you got this wrong based upon a one sided perception despite of any reference to "kiddie porn" in the movies or a well researched documentary?
Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 04-27-2010, 01:42 PM
kerry's Avatar
kerry kerry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 388
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHIMself™ View Post
Oh my lord...a doomsayer christian nationalist...oxymoron of the millennia.

There's thousands of dead fish now, no need to wait....has it begun already? lol.

Kerry, do you know the history of the mafia? I bet you don't. Go read a little, and stop listening to uncle Tom...or Sam as you wrongfully assume.
They were a poor, enslaved, embattled people that found ways to take from the market that was otherwise shut out by the aristocrats or governments of their time. Unification with Italy, and prohibition, being highlighted. If you knew the actual history, you would NEVER call the mafia garbage. There are families that have preceded generations, and become a part of the aristocracy themselves, yes, but they are ALWAYS tied to the general population, which almost keeps them frowned upon by true aristocratic families.

Again, it was the MAFIA, that provided soup kitchens to the starving populations during the great depression, not any Uncle. Those uncles couldn't care less of the starving. With your mentality, even the farmers are garbage, because at that time, used to DUMP millions of tonnes of food, while the rest of our country was starving to death. You know nothing of a free market. The MAFIA exists because the aristocracy can't have it all, no matter how hard they try.

Hint, on how to stay away from the mafia. Don't take what's theirs.

There is only one pie in this market. Making more money, means a bigger piece of the pie, which means someone else is losing from their pie. I hardly doubt you will be eating from their plate, unless you're involved in some serious shit. In which case, serves you right. Get a team together ffs.

The mafia takes from the rich and gives opportunity to the poor. Modern day gang of robin hoods. I WISH the mafia controlled this country, coz there wouldn't be ANYONE without work, or ANYONE without a mouthful. Sad, isn't it? The mafia more humane then our own government?

Go do your research, enlighten yourself on where the mafia comes from, and you will see a battle for freedom fought by poor men who were willing to die before anyone took that away from them.

True American Spirit.
soop kitchens was done by the town-city-community. work programs was started by rosavelt. check your history befor you try to feed that to me.
Reply With Quote
  #99  
Old 04-29-2010, 06:02 AM
iHIMself™ iHIMself™ is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 134
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
soop kitchens was done by the town-city-community. work programs was started by rosavelt. check your history befor you try to feed that to me.
Ha!! You are so wrong. It's almost comical that you would even suggest they rose even a finger on the issue. Much like our healthcare regime. I have friends around the world that have applauded Obama's reform, because their papers have applauded him saying how many millions without healthcare in the US would finally benefit. But we all know the truth, don't we? At least here. The subsidy in private heathcare is a farce. And so is your knowledge of historical facts.
Reply With Quote
  #100  
Old 04-29-2010, 06:29 AM
superted superted is offline
Hyper M0derator
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 276
Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

What's the truth over there then ihimself? Obama is shaping up to be one of the best presidents of all time! Don't tell me you actually liked george bush jnr?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 12:49 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.