Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-29-2010, 11:57 AM

Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHIMself™ View Post
Ha!! You are so wrong. It's almost comical that you would even suggest they rose even a finger on the issue. Much like our healthcare regime. I have friends around the world that have applauded Obama's reform, because their papers have applauded him saying how many millions without healthcare in the US would finally benefit. But we all know the truth, don't we? At least here. The subsidy in private heathcare is a farce. And so is your knowledge of historical facts.
you are a compleat lier or a idiot with nuthing else to do
i was there at the time just befor ww2. and here this day. and no one can possably know other wise what i WITNESSED in real time.. you was born when in the 60;s. you never had to struggle. why dont you ask somone that is over 60. thell tell you. the red cross the salvation army the president the community all pitched in to feed the hungry. you mafia lovers just dont know nuthing but the white wash after the fact im not wasteing my time with this any more take the silver spoon from your mouth and get your eares to work