Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 05-04-2010, 05:05 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: So, How is Everyone Doing?


Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
The quotes I supplied clearly state a truly qualified scientist would not waste their time posting on a site such as this. The words medical student are never uttered, but since a scientist is deemed too important to post on this site I logically assumed a medical student too. I just think you want to be pedantic blueangel.

Type of scientist? I am to somehow to know what is in that head of yours? As you do not make any kind of clear statement as to the 'type' of scientist this is aimed at. The thread title quite clearly states, "ALL scientists".
I agree with you.

The words "medical student" were never uttered.

So, that makes you wrong and that makes me right.

The "scientists" to whom the thread is referring are those who might have information about our nefarious government and would not post on this forum because it would be a "PR" suicide, as another member stated and those who present themselves on this forum as scientists and we have no clue whether they are or not.

Again.

Science is not based on fact.

I have proven this to be a fact and I am not a scientist.

You don't need to know what's in my head.

I clearly write on this forum that which is contained therein.

No need for guess work.


Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-04-2010 at 05:20 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 05-04-2010, 05:54 PM
superted superted is offline
Hyper M0derator
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 276
Default Re: So, How is Everyone Doing?

"So, that makes you wrong and that makes me right."

What age are you....10?

"Science is not based on fact."

Huh....? Have you got two personalities? This is a direct quote from you from only last week;

"Science: The systematic observation of natural events and conditions in order to discover facts about them and to formulate laws and principles based on these facts"

See that word 'fact', mentioned twice in a definition of science that YOU provided.
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 05-04-2010, 06:09 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: So, How is Everyone Doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
"So, that makes you wrong and that makes me right."

What age are you....10?

"Science is not based on fact."

Huh....? Have you got two personalities? This is a direct quote from you from only last week;

"Science: The systematic observation of natural events and conditions in order to discover facts about them and to formulate laws and principles based on these facts"

See that word 'fact', mentioned twice in a definition of science that YOU provided.
I'm almost 54 and everything I post on this forum indicates such in the form of wisdom.

I have one personality.

Thank you.

How old are you?

Two?

Read again.

"Science: The systematic observation of natural events and conditions in order to discover facts about them and to formulate laws and principles based on these facts."

Like I said, science is not based upon fact.

You might want to read the above quote you posted again.

(i.e., science is the systematic observation of natural events and conditions in order to DISCOVER FACTS....).

What is it that you are not comprehending?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-04-2010 at 06:21 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 05-04-2010, 06:15 PM
superted superted is offline
Hyper M0derator
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 276
Default Re: So, How is Everyone Doing?

...I think you might have misinterpreted everything :-S

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-04-2010 at 06:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 05-04-2010, 06:39 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: So, How is Everyone Doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
...I think you might have misinterpreted everything :-S
Obviously, what you are not comprehending is that science is not based upon fact, and, I have proven this to be a FACT.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-04-2010 at 07:25 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 05-05-2010, 01:23 AM
superted superted is offline
Hyper M0derator
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 276
Default Re: So, How is Everyone Doing?

Look blue this discussion is over, I am a scientist, I think I know what science is.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 05-07-2010, 12:37 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: So, How is Everyone Doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
Look blue this discussion is over, I am a scientist, I think I know what science is.
Is this your way of saying I'm right and you're wrong?

Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 05-07-2010, 10:30 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: So, How is Everyone Doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
Remember I'm a biomedical scientist that is now training to be doctor, apparently I'm neither a scientist nor a medical student because people like that don't waste their time on stupid forums like this?
How ya doin', Commonsense?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-08-2010 at 12:25 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 05-08-2010, 02:57 AM
superted superted is offline
Hyper M0derator
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 276
Default Re: So, How is Everyone Doing?

Huh? You think I'm that guy you banned for the wrong reasons? Why because I stood up and spoke out when you very obviously banned him because you miss interpreted an innocent post?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 05-08-2010, 05:55 PM
jane doe jane doe is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 356
Default Re: So, How is Everyone Doing?

I'm fine, thanks.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:37 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.