Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-29-2010, 02:11 PM
Banned

Default Are HUMANS the inferior species on Earth?

I have pondered this much. I have come to the conlusion that Humans are a savage species of misfits who arrogantly wish to set themselves up on a pedestal.
No other species needs to pass so many laws, religions , e.t.c to stop antisocial and savage behavior, but then promptly disobeys it. Then this stupid species passes MORE laws, as if THAT will make them behave better!
Religion sets it's self up because it teaches "morality". Morality? Look, I knew female Beagle moms that were a THOUSAND times better moms to their pups, then some stupid bitch hooked on crack who abandonds her kids to get high. Did someone have to WRITE a law or create a moral code to do that? No! She implicitly from instinct ACTS without ANY law and does what is write. What good is all these damn laws and religions if we are just going to break them?!?
For myself, I will only join a religion that so implicitly instills a sense of innocence and well doing, that NO MORAL CODE is necessary! If you need that, then I have to wonder WHY you need it. Laws are for criminals and evil doers, NOT those doing right. Therefore, ANY religion that has them is IMPLICITLY telling you that their faith is filled with evil doers. DUH!

Here is some documentary evidence that makes you think:

Old 04-29-2010, 02:57 PM

Default Re: Are HUMANS the inferior species on Earth?

Humans break more than animals, however human-trained-to-hate pets break more than human-trained-to-love pets. Remove the hate-training, and both humans and pets are usually healed.
Old 05-05-2010, 04:39 PM
Banned

Default Re: Are HUMANS the inferior species on Earth?

Yes, humans are the inferior species on earth, and their leaders (illuminati) are the most inferior, otherwise they could never be stupid or inferior enough to lead the inferior.

I feel sorry for both. But I feel most sorry for the illuminati. They have a thankless job, and they deserve it.

Last edited by Banned : 05-05-2010 at 05:51 PM.