Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2010, 01:31 AM

Default Christina Aguilera is controlled by the Illuminati -- how to help stop them both.

Christina Aguilera's new music video "Not Myself Tonight", the first and only music video so far for her upcoming album, so far has 1.4 million views on Youtube on her official channel since it was put up on April 28th, and so far has an average Youtube rating of 3.83 out of 5 (out of about 6,000 ratings) which is a 76.6% -- a suprisingly low rating. Christina is also starting to be really obvious now about this "one eye" thing that other popular music stars are doing where she is appearing in photos and now in her video "Not Myself Tonight" with one of her eyes covered somehow or her hand making a "C" sign around one eye. Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Beyonce, Jay-Z and Kesha also do this "one eye" thing -- I put together a bunch of pictures of all of them doing this and put them on this webpage: The Illuminati is in the music industry. - Home . The thing that the "one eye" thing seems to be alluding to is the "all seeing eye" on the Great Seal of the United States, especially since Jay-Z is involved in it and in a hand sign that he does he puts both of his hands together in a triangle shape around one of his eyes.
The reverse of the Great Seal (the side with the pyramid and the all seeing eye) is thought by many to be a symbol of the Illuminati and in fact is used as an emblem by organizations that exist today who claim to be descended from the original Bavarian Illuminati. It seems that these popular music stars are involved in an Illuminati led conspiracy within the music industry, whether they know it or their record labels are just telling them what to do and they don't know. Vote this video thumbs down on Youtube and we can make a difference -- Youtube is a very important platform for these music stars. The video is already not doing too well in its ratings on Youtube -- help make it completely flop on Youtube.

Here's the link to Christina Aguilera's official Youtube video for "Not Myself Tonight":

Last edited by Killuminati : 05-06-2010 at 02:11 AM.
Old 05-06-2010, 06:22 AM

Default Re: Christina Aguilera is controlled by the Illuminati -- how to help stop them both.

Can't watch the video because Vevo has blocked it from being watched here in Australia.
Maybe it will interfere with our Government's brainwashing program

Or maybe our new Internet Filter deemed it to be inappropriate.
Old 05-06-2010, 08:49 AM
Death

Default Re: Christina Aguilera is controlled by the Illuminati -- how to help stop them both.

It's just a look.

Stop looking too far into things.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-06-2010, 12:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killuminati View Post
Christina Aguilera's new music video "Not Myself Tonight", the first and only music video so far for her upcoming album, so far has 1.4 million views on Youtube on her official channel since it was put up on April 28th, and so far has an average Youtube rating of 3.83 out of 5 (out of about 6,000 ratings) which is a 76.6% -- a suprisingly low rating. Christina is also starting to be really obvious now about this "one eye" thing that other popular music stars are doing where she is appearing in photos and now in her video "Not Myself Tonight" with one of her eyes covered somehow or her hand making a "C" sign around one eye. Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Beyonce, Jay-Z and Kesha also do this "one eye" thing -- I put together a bunch of pictures of all of them doing this and put them on this webpage: The Illuminati is in the music industry. - Home . The thing that the "one eye" thing seems to be alluding to is the "all seeing eye" on the Great Seal of the United States, especially since Jay-Z is involved in it and in a hand sign that he does he puts both of his hands together in a triangle shape around one of his eyes.
The reverse of the Great Seal (the side with the pyramid and the all seeing eye) is thought by many to be a symbol of the Illuminati and in fact is used as an emblem by organizations that exist today who claim to be descended from the original Bavarian Illuminati. It seems that these popular music stars are involved in an Illuminati led conspiracy within the music industry, whether they know it or their record labels are just telling them what to do and they don't know. Vote this video thumbs down on Youtube and we can make a difference -- Youtube is a very important platform for these music stars. The video is already not doing too well in its ratings on Youtube -- help make it completely flop on Youtube.

Here's the link to Christina Aguilera's official Youtube video for "Not Myself Tonight":
You'll have to do better than that Killuminati if you want to prove mind control in the music industry.

Assuming that there is such a thing as mind control in the music industry then evidence should abound.

Anyway whose side is the Illuminati on anyway? Isn't it a case of scientific scepticism versus the Church?

Are you sure this isn't just religious paranoia?
Old 05-06-2010, 12:19 PM
Death

Illuminati has plans for people.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-07-2010, 12:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
You'll have to do better than that Killuminati if you want to prove mind control in the music industry.

Assuming that there is such a thing as mind control in the music industry then evidence should abound.

Anyway whose side is the Illuminati on anyway? Isn't it a case of scientific scepticism versus the Church?

Are you sure this isn't just religious paranoia?
I fail to see where the author of the thread was attempting to prove mind control within the music industry.

Just as you say, Gale, that he must do better to prove such a thing if it even exists, so, too, must you do better to prove that the Mafia controls the government.

Thus far, you have failed.
Old 05-07-2010, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Illuminati has plans for people.
The original Illuminati were progressives and freethinkers.

Of course old school reactionaries back in the 18th century would have accused them of having incited such events as the French Revolution.

But you don't have to agree with this view.
Old 05-07-2010, 01:59 PM
Banned

Oh yeah, Aguilera is a total whore of babylon.

She's pretty, but man, she is such a slut ho. It's a waste. She sold her soul to the devil and the illuminati. And they'll chew her up and spit her carcass out to the vultures and maggots.

It's a little sad to see, honestly.

But I sure am glad female explotation doesn't happen anymore.

Old 05-07-2010, 09:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post

She's pretty, but man, she is such a slut ho. It's a waste. She sold her soul to the devil and the illuminati. And they'll chew her up and spit her carcass out to the vultures and maggots.

YouTube - ba dum tis
Musicians and singers such as Aquilera, whom you believe sold her soul to the Illuminati do not get chewed up and spit out unless they pose a threat to the hierarchy (i.e., Brittney Spears).
Old 05-08-2010, 05:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post

To me this comes across a slightly religious and moralistic position to take.

Of course female pop stars like Aguilera show themselves off and make themselves look sexy but they are doing this because the fans obviously like it and its good for business.

You can't forget a lot of Aguilera's fans are female themselves and they see the singer as a role model.

I mean what about some of the beach wear you see ladies wearing these days? And I'm talking about the thongs........

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-24-2010 at 07:54 PM.