Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-06-2010, 07:59 AM

Default Re: Does 9/11 Prove US Run by the Mafia?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHIMself™ View Post
lmao. so...it was named after mama. lol. what does that say about your knowedge of the mafia? Absolutely everything. YOU read it in wikipedia. lol. Oh sorry, you were there. My bad.

The mafia was developed by poor civilians of sicilian decent. At the time there was a big battle between then, a greek speaking independent island, to be swallowed up by the big business of mainland italy. These poor people were financially exiled from the mainland to.....teach them a lesson. The same principles on smaller, non-abiding, countries is still applied today. Sanctions, etc, we all know the drill. They banded together, for their homeland, the 'motherland' of sicily, not their mother godfather, lmao. They became, through hard work, dedication and complete loyalty, a financial stabiliser to the rest of their community. Despite their failure to remain an independent nation, they remained a powerful entity, with support that spanned the entire southern european peninsulas.
The same principles of their success were used by european migrants in the US, and, as our government is just as ridiculously fascist as 150 years ago, they took advantage of the people's needs, and grew within their migrated cities. Chicago, being the most infamous.
Did you know John F Kennedy's father was a bootlegger? Our last, great president?
There is no doubt, there are complete monsters within the mafia, but none more so, than in our own ranks. The only difference, is they have a greater need, and desire, to make money. Whatever it takes. And someone who claims to be there and everywhere should be the FIRST to understand.

As I said before, if you are their target, then you are involved in some serious shit. Or you've got a big mouth, about to rain on something that is none of your business. Each way, you deserve what you get.

By the way, you're right. I don't have anything else better to do. At least I actually know what I'm talking about, and don't falsely claim I was there and everywhere when it happened, and still can't even spell. You claimed in another post it wasn't until 9/11 that you had heard of Islam. That in itself is testament, that you could be right there, and still have no idea of what's happening in front of you.

If you can't see........close your eyes.
thats right it was named after her.
like i sead i know things as fact from days befor you was born when i was old enought to know whats what

Old 05-06-2010, 08:49 AM
Free Member

maybe so, but today, we call it.........dementia
Old 05-06-2010, 02:13 PM

today is based on yesterday and you kids get born and infiltrate the school system changing the true facts
Old 05-07-2010, 08:50 PM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
today is based on yesterday and you kids get born and infiltrate the school system changing the true facts
OMG. The kids, get born, infiltrate the school system and change the facts. lmao.
Old 05-12-2010, 07:56 PM
Free Member

Is this what the mafia are doing?

Seems like the shameful media driven US of A to me. And do you know who runs that? Guess? Not the US govt. Guess again....
Old 05-12-2010, 10:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHIMself™ View Post
YouTube - Little Girls Doing Their Single Ladies Dance Routine [HD] - BEYONCE

Is this what the mafia are doing?

Seems like the shameful media driven US of A to me. And do you know who runs that? Guess? Not the US govt. Guess again....
Good post.