Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 05-09-2010, 08:08 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: So, How is Everyone Doing?


Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
Huh? You think I'm that guy you banned for the wrong reasons? Why because I stood up and spoke out when you very obviously banned him because you miss interpreted an innocent post?
I didn't misinterpret commonsense's comment and, you are commonsense.

Thus, the reason you are adamant in defending him.

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-09-2010, 08:17 AM
superted superted is offline
Hyper M0derator
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 276
Default Re: So, How is Everyone Doing?

Whatever blue

But you did misinterpret, you admitted as much! First you thought he/she was advocating the rape of children - hence the ban. Then you finally acknowledged it was sarcasm. Which was it blue, it can't be both!

You then back tracked and said you banned him for sexual innuendo, perhaps that was a fair reason but it was not the original reason.

Are you so stubborn that you can never admit to a mistake? Are you never wrong blue?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-09-2010, 08:25 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: So, How is Everyone Doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
Whatever blue

But you did misinterpret, you admitted as much! First you thought he/she was advocating the rape of children - hence the ban. Then you finally acknowledged it was sarcasm. Which was it blue, it can't be both!

You then back tracked and said you banned him for sexual innuendo, perhaps that was a fair reason but it was not the original reason.

Are you so stubborn that you can never admit to a mistake? Are you never wrong blue?
When I'm wrong, I admit to it.

When I'm right, I admit to it.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 05-09-2010, 08:35 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: So, How is Everyone Doing?

If I were you ted, I'd quit while I were ahead.

You are commonsense.

You were banned, but you are still posting.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 05-09-2010, 08:36 AM
superted superted is offline
Hyper M0derator
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 276
Default Re: So, How is Everyone Doing?

So you admit that banning him for advocating the rape of children (as it was sarcasm, I could directly quote you saying so) was wrong?
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 05-09-2010, 10:32 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: So, How is Everyone Doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
So you admit that banning him for advocating the rape of children (as it was sarcasm, I could directly quote you saying so) was wrong?
If you desire to quote me, please do so.

If all you want to do is spend your time on this forum arguing with me about how I moderate the site, I suggest you leave.

Like I said, if I were you, I would use my commonsense and quit while I were ahead.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 05-09-2010, 11:13 AM
superted superted is offline
Hyper M0derator
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 276
Default Re: So, How is Everyone Doing?

I can't believe this!

Your very obviously wrong yet instead of admitting so you threaten me with banishment. I'm not here to spend all my time arguing this point, I think you'll find over 90% of my posts are not about this topic.

Your a big kid, your wrong and I've clearly shown that. So instead of gracefully admitting so you throw your toys out of the pram and tell me to shut up or get banned!

Your job is to 'moderate' this forum, protect users and uphold a kind of moral code. You abuse it, and are abusing it now. Your also a bully, not exactly the definition of an internet moderator.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 05-09-2010, 12:17 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: So, How is Everyone Doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
I can't believe this!

Your very obviously wrong yet instead of admitting so you threaten me with banishment. I'm not here to spend all my time arguing this point, I think you'll find over 90% of my posts are not about this topic.

Your a big kid, your wrong and I've clearly shown that. So instead of gracefully admitting so you throw your toys out of the pram and tell me to shut up or get banned!

Your job is to 'moderate' this forum, protect users and uphold a kind of moral code. You abuse it, and are abusing it now. Your also a bully, not exactly the definition of an internet moderator.
Look, ted, I don't have to admit ANYTHING to you.

Like I said, if you don't like how I moderate this forum, go somewhere else and, like I also said, if I were you, I would quit while I'm ahead.

I never told you to shut-up or get banned.

I don't need YOU or anyone else telling me what my job is here, but, FYI, I uphold a moral code; thus the reason you were originally banned as commonsense and others before and after you.

I do not in any way shape or form abuse my role as moderator, but you are abusing your privilege of posting here by continuing to harrass me.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 05-09-2010, 12:21 PM
superted superted is offline
Hyper M0derator
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 276
Default Re: So, How is Everyone Doing?

Just so you know I've made an official complaint about you with plenty of evidence to Crowdgather.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 05-09-2010, 12:27 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: So, How is Everyone Doing?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
Just so you know I've made an official complaint about you with plenty of evidence to Crowdgather.
Thank you.

Just curious.

How is it that you made an OFFICIAL complaint rather than just a complaint?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-09-2010 at 12:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.