Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2005, 01:20 AM

Default Can someone explain to me Revelation of the Method?

I was listening to Alex Jones archived shows and someone made this comment about a movie before Jones typically railroaded him and his comment was cut off.

anyone? :-P

--Andrew Carnegie
Old 05-08-2005, 04:18 AM

Default Re: Can someone explain to me Revelation of the Method?

Check out the writings of <a href="http://www.revisionisthistory.org/">Michael A. Hoffman II</a>, he's the one, as far as I know, who coined the phrase.

In short, what he calls the Revelation of the Method is when the Cryptocracy/NWO operatives commit a crime and reveal the method by which they committed it, without any repercussions; convictions of the criminals guilty etc. Take the JFK assassination for example:

Everything about that killing signals a ritual human sacrifice, from the place they picked for the killing, to who the victim was and all things connected to it is soaked in evil occult symbolism.

But they have revealed every detail, little by little, about all aspects of the ritual murder, and by being able to do that without anyone guilty being caught, they strengthen their hold on the American massmind.

They like to release Hollywood movies in advance of such a crime. Truebeliever is on the right track when he said he saw Saving Private Ryan and he knew war was coming.

I recommend you read a little book by Hoffman called, <a href="http://www.revisionisthistory.org/cgi-bin/store/agora.cgi?cart_id=8425807.30132*6g2g46&product=Boo ks_and_Pamplets">"Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare"</a>. There, he talks about several examples of the Revelation of the Method.

You can also do a search on CC, because I've written a few comments on Hoffman and "The Revelation..."
Old 05-08-2005, 11:18 AM

Default Re: Can someone explain to me Revelation of the Method?

Like Drak said, but in simpler terms, they show you what they did or what they're going to do in a round about way via film, TV, and radio news broadcast. This revelation of method is pretty much overt conditioning. :-P
:roll:
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
int: :evil: :-...