Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-08-2010, 05:03 AM

Default Re: Christina Aguilera is controlled by the Illuminati -- how to help stop them both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I fail to see where the author of the thread was attempting to prove mind control within the music industry.

Just as you say, Gale, that he must do better to prove such a thing if it even exists, so, too, must you do better to prove that the Mafia controls the government.

Thus far, you have failed.
I'm so glad to hear you are so sure of yourself BlueAngel.

Old 05-08-2010, 02:33 PM
Banned

Default Re: Christina Aguilera is controlled by the Illuminati -- how to help stop them both.

Quote:
Musicians and singers such as Aquilera, whom you believe sold her soul to the Illuminati do not get chewed up and spit out unless they pose a threat to the hierarchy (i.e., Brittney Spears).
Yes they do. The Illuminati is vampiric in its very nature. They are an Order of Leaches who drain the life blood and resources of anything and everything they touch. They are Mystical Babalon. The only thing they can do is get as many Whores and Beasts that they can possibly find to raise the energies of the archetypal Beast/Whore combination. Yet this Consciousness and Energy is actually counterproductive and antithetical to the true Law of Universal Attraction.

Aquilera is a Babylonian Whore. She is being tapped and used to raised certain social energies which the Illuminati hope to help secure their hold on Power. But this Energy which they attempt to harnish is not real Energy, but only and inductive force which ends up destroying those who use it and results in the destruction of the balance of nature.

The Holy Bible gives several descriptions in the Old and New Testaments concerning this dynamic of Babylon. We know the Energy that they run on, and we also know that they will destroy themselves because this Energy is inherently self-destructive. What this suggests in the equation is that there is a point (call is Omega Point, Zero Hour as you will) where the potential Energy for the magnetic attractive force (the Golden Cup of Babylon) will cease to have the necessary social fuel to sustain itself. At this point the ONLY thing that can happen is that the Beast will begin to consume the Whore, for that is the only way to maintain its psycho-social 'food' source. This is why the Beast is described as 'devouring' and 'despising' the Whore. Once this Aeonic formula runs its full course, you will see that the Whore who seemed to hold such Power and Glamor, becomes nothing but a barren Widow cast out to the desert of Sorrow and Sin where she will perrish in the Wilderness of Mirage and Delusion (which is where she actually came from).

Aquilera is just one example of this Whore dynamic. We know that this is not the true energy or power of woman. And therefore her demise and the demise of the entire mechanical social circuitry will shortly begin to 'short circuit.'
Old 05-09-2010, 06:05 PM

if the causers seek you out this is how they controll you. they get in the very fabric of your life. they watch you. wait for you. they start somtimes by a dog barking late at night and wake you up. every night. they run you down each day causeing problems. on your way to work. all of a suden people keep cuting you off. they know your habits. they go where you go sometimes there there waiting for you. so they can be rude to you. when you walk somwhere. there waiting for your next move. they walk a ways in front of you and sway your attatude with there body language they make sure your seeing. when you drive your car they tailgate you. keep honking the horn just as the light changes. where ever you go they know where your going. you go home somones playing a boom boom music in a car loud enought for you to hear. and play it till they see you at the window then they turn it down. then play it again after your not at the window. so you will not know whos foing it. you get the idea i think. its so they know what you got to be thinking. they actualy controll your thinking so they can controll you. and your life. as it goes on it gets so intense you change. your attatude your moods your habbits. when they single you out this is what they do. this is the kind of brain washing the chinees used once. and you dont even know why or if its intentional. thats part of it. they allso have authority over people in high places. and use them at you. one day you wont be able to afford to pay tax on your house.. this is where the los treetment starts. then youll lose your job. and collect unemployment.. loke.. oh sorry sir you only have a month to collect and its over. you think im kidding.. but there is a group of people no one knows about that does this. how do i know?. i found out then the game was over.. its the gov. they do this when they want somthing from you. to keep you from remembering somthing. or to use it to make sure your headed where they want you.. you name it
Old 05-09-2010, 08:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
but there is a group of people no one knows about that does this. how do i know?. i found out then the game was over.. its the gov. they do this when they want somthing from you. to keep you from remembering somthing. or to use it to make sure your headed where they want you.. you name it
People know about these tactics.

They're referred to as psychological operations.
Old 05-09-2010, 11:27 PM
Banned

Think they could find a better front than Aguilera. Whats next? "Lindsay Lohan's Secret Masonic Initiation Revealed"
Old 05-10-2010, 12:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Yes they do. The Illuminati is vampiric in its very nature. They are an Order of Leaches who drain the life blood and resources of anything and everything they touch. They are Mystical Babalon. The only thing they can do is get as many Whores and Beasts that they can possibly find to raise the energies of the archetypal Beast/Whore combination. Yet this Consciousness and Energy is actually counterproductive and antithetical to the true Law of Universal Attraction.

Aquilera is a Babylonian Whore. She is being tapped and used to raised certain social energies which the Illuminati hope to help secure their hold on Power. But this Energy which they attempt to harnish is not real Energy, but only and inductive force which ends up destroying those who use it and results in the destruction of the balance of nature.

The Holy Bible gives several descriptions in the Old and New Testaments concerning this dynamic of Babylon. We know the Energy that they run on, and we also know that they will destroy themselves because this Energy is inherently self-destructive. What this suggests in the equation is that there is a point (call is Omega Point, Zero Hour as you will) where the potential Energy for the magnetic attractive force (the Golden Cup of Babylon) will cease to have the necessary social fuel to sustain itself. At this point the ONLY thing that can happen is that the Beast will begin to consume the Whore, for that is the only way to maintain its psycho-social 'food' source. This is why the Beast is described as 'devouring' and 'despising' the Whore. Once this Aeonic formula runs its full course, you will see that the Whore who seemed to hold such Power and Glamor, becomes nothing but a barren Widow cast out to the desert of Sorrow and Sin where she will perrish in the Wilderness of Mirage and Delusion (which is where she actually came from).

Aquilera is just one example of this Whore dynamic. We know that this is not the true energy or power of woman. And therefore her demise and the demise of the entire mechanical social circuitry will shortly begin to 'short circuit.'
Unfortunately I remain sceptical as to the Illuminati thesis.

See my thread on this forum below:

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...ure-11187.html
Old 05-10-2010, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Unfortunately I remain sceptical as to the Illuminati thesis.

See my thread on this forum below:

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...ure-11187.html
I can't believe that you believe the Mafia is in control of the mediums which are needed in order to affect a counter culture movement.

But, you do.

Obviously, you don't know who controls what and who controls who.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-10-2010 at 10:12 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 11:49 AM

Quote:
I can't believe that you believe the Mafia is in control of the mediums which are needed in order to affect a counter culture movement.

But, you do.

Obviously, you don't know who controls what and who controls who.
You seem to be such a know-it-all BlueAngel.

In my opinion you have a paranoia concerning authority figures which could be the result of child abuse.

Hence it is the "Father Figure/The CIA" who are the malign influence causing all the problems in the world.
Old 05-12-2010, 09:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
You seem to be such a know-it-all BlueAngel.

In my opinion you have a paranoia concerning authority figures which could be the result of child abuse.

Hence it is the "Father Figure/The CIA" who are the malign influence causing all the problems in the world.
I don't seem to be a know-it-all.

I am a know-it-all.

What?

Are you a psychologist like The Poet and Darth?

WE don't care about your opinion of me.

Yes, I was abused as a child, but I HAVE NO PARANOIA concerning authority figures or you, for that matter.

Obviously, this is OBVIOUS.

There you go again.

Stating an untruth.

NO ONE ever said that the CIA was to blame for all the problems in the world.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-12-2010 at 09:33 PM.
Old 05-19-2010, 04:43 AM

I knew something was up with this video. I just watched it again and I think I caught all of the Illuminati cues. Before I list them, it's important to understand what actually happened to Christina. I'm quite sure you all remember the infamous Madonna/Britney kiss.(If you don't, youtube it. I'm sure you'll find it.) That was the ritual that showed you who was next in line to lead the hypersexual programming of your daughters. If you'll notice in that clip Madonna has the top hat and cane (she was both Britney and Christina's handler) Britney was in white, Christina in black (search: Jachin and Boaz). Madonna kisses Britney (Passing the torch to her, with Christina waiting in the wing.) The problem is Britney broke her programming, hence the meltdown. So who steps up like a good mind control slave.......? Yep, you guessed it, Christina. This video proves it. The most obvious indicator is the eye symbol, not to mention that Christina is "not the same girl" i.e. programmed sex slave. The next indicator most might have overlooked is how she crawled on the floor and then feigned drinking from a bowl like a cat (can you say sex kitten programming?). Then there was the part of the video where she stood atop the staircase between 2 sun sigils (this is getting deep-search: Jachin and Boaz). The last thing I noticed were the 2 perfume bottles standing next to each other, one clear, the other dark in color (again search: Jachin and Boaz check out the images on your search engine). OH...I forgot to mention that for the majority of the video she was in either black or white(can you say masonic checkered floor?? No? how about dualistic nature?). She also wore red, the color of lust. The Illuminati uses actors, politicians, musicians and news pundits to subtly twist your thinking so that they can bring about the new world order. The best, most public example of that is Barack Obama (don't get me wrong, I'm a brotha and I'm glad we finally have a black president, I just wish he wasn't a puppet). You can thank Morgan Freeman and Dennis Haysbert for Obama's rise to power, along with the other media puppeteers the Illuminati employs. If it hadn't been for those two black actors taking roles as the president(Deep Impact and The West Wing, respectively) America would've never fathomed that a black man could run the country. These people(Illuminati) are black magicians and the only way the spells work is if you give them permission for the spells to work. So, they bombard you with their plans and ideas until you're comfortable with them, until you bleat them around the water cooler and they become your ideas. They want to shake our faith in the things we hold sacred. So they attack nationalism (how's your faith in the American economy? I think there's still a corner of the constitution they haven't ripped to shreds.), religion (pedo-priests), the nuclear family (gay marriage, teen pregnancy, absentee fathers). They're patiently waiting until we can no longer take it and are desperate for someone or something to save us. That's when they'll swoop in with their one world government and as Padme said "...liberty dies, with thunderous applause."