Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > Resistance is not futile
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2010, 05:21 PM
Rem

Default Mandatory RFID Chips.

hello everyone,

I have just signed up to this website and it is also the first forum I have actually taken an interest in. I apologise if there is already a thread for this.

I'm sure most of you have watched the film Zeitgeist and its sequel. It talks about the plans of the NWO and its plan make microchip implants compulsory for all.

Personal details, currency and even a tracking device will be stored on this chip.

I've decided that when this finally happens, I will go underground and actually fight this system. i'm not sure how, or what i would do tbh. but if there were enough of us in this movement we should be able to do some harm.

what about you lot? would you be willing to be chipped like dogs, or would you leave/take your family and physically fight against it?

Sure, the media and gorvornemt would call such a group 'Terrorist' But I, and im sure some/most of you be willing to go this far to stop this ultimate imposition by Big Brother.

Anyone know if there are any such groups like this in existence that are preparing for this? or do I have to build an army myself?

opinions/answers pleaseeee :)

Old 05-10-2010, 11:09 PM

Default Re: Mandatory RFID Chips.

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho.renegade View Post
hello everyone,

I have just signed up to this website and it is also the first forum I have actually taken an interest in. I apologise if there is already a thread for this.

I'm sure most of you have watched the film Zeitgeist and its sequel. It talks about the plans of the NWO and its plan make microchip implants compulsory for all.

Personal details, currency and even a tracking device will be stored on this chip.

I've decided that when this finally happens, I will go underground and actually fight this system. i'm not sure how, or what i would do tbh. but if there were enough of us in this movement we should be able to do some harm.

what about you lot? would you be willing to be chipped like dogs, or would you leave/take your family and physically fight against it?

Sure, the media and gorvornemt would call such a group 'Terrorist' But I, and im sure some/most of you be willing to go this far to stop this ultimate imposition by Big Brother.

Anyone know if there are any such groups like this in existence that are preparing for this? or do I have to build an army myself?

opinions/answers pleaseeee
Welcome to CC.

Just so you know.

I am VERY opinionated.

You might like my opinion and you might not.

Either way, my opinion is not rendered to insult you.

Rather, it is given to advise you.

Ah.

Sorry to be realistic, but if you think that you can go underground and fight the military industrial complex if you believe they are going to force you to be chipped, you would be wrong.

Seriously?

What are you going to use against their military equipment and forces while you're underground trying to resist being chipped?

A gun?

Staying above ground and fighting them, at present, would be more profitable.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-10-2010 at 11:33 PM.
Old 05-11-2010, 12:04 AM
Rem

hiii thanks for replying =]

welll to be perfectly honest i wasn't sure what kind of response i was expecting.

in an ideal world i'd just love to gather a group of people and start our own community free of any govornment/NWO. like 'The Beach' lolll

however... i would be unbelievably lost without my DSL lmao.

i suppose mainstream society and civilisation has gone to shit whether anyone likes it or not. And it seems way too late to do anything about it. all i feel we can do is run from it, cuz as you say... what could i do?
Old 05-11-2010, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by psycho.renegade View Post
hiii thanks for replying =]

welll to be perfectly honest i wasn't sure what kind of response i was expecting.

in an ideal world i'd just love to gather a group of people and start our own community free of any govornment/NWO. like 'The Beach' lolll

however... i would be unbelievably lost without my DSL lmao.

i suppose mainstream society and civilisation has gone to shit whether anyone likes it or not. And it seems way too late to do anything about it. all i feel we can do is run from it, cuz as you say... what could i do?
Don't run from it.

Face it and stay true to yourself.

That's all you can do.

For now.

Peace be with you,
BA