Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2010, 04:35 AM

Location: Time. within, and throughout. i was, i will be, there for so i am.
Send a message via Yahoo to cbluemagica
Default Re: Let's Rock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
Oh! I get it now! She's saying 'Leonardo' as in no more 'advertising'. That's funny stuff, man! I love you.

Let's ROCK!

Do what thou wilt shall be the hole of the LA.

YouTube - Psychosocial - Slipknot (from All Hope is Gone)
love makes the world go around. the A.C. loves you back. why does the anti christ have such a bad rap? im not a bad guy... sure, im the apiffamy of all evil in the world... but i have feelings damnit! a little respect is all i ask to start. then mayby your eternal soul... then everyone elses as to gain power
to kick some divine ass! but thats a small, tiny, footnote you shouldnt worry to much about it. a grey area really. as you where then... -yours truly, the A.C.

Last edited by cbluemagica : 05-12-2010 at 04:37 AM.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:45 AM

Question Re: Let's Rock!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Oh, please.

BANNED was Leonardo, Anastasis, Lord Rothschild, George_Bush, Librae, Mark Phillips, No One and Cathy O'brien to name a few.

The only username I banned was Leonardo.

The others were banned by management.

It wasn't sarcasm or inside jokery.

It's fact.
whoa. why do people do that? i can %100 prove ive never been here before if i have to. or want to if someone on here finds a nerve of mine to get on. relating to said subject of course. im newish here. as its been 2 or 3 days now since i joined. how am i doing regarding the following of your rules blue angel?
Old 05-12-2010, 10:40 AM
Banned

I think the YTers really like my Stellarium rendering of the Star of Bethlehem. I did a lot of research on the Star of Bethlehem and ended up with a fairly decent rendering on Stellarium of the Jupiter/Luna conjunction in Aries on Dec. 19-20 B.C.

The evidence points to the evening of Dec. 19-20 as the Nativity of Our Lord in Bethlehem.

I'll try to get a more clear rendering so you can see it come into full parallel conjunction and jupiter stationary.

But the youtubers seem to really enjoy the research so far. Gotta get all my evidence in order so I can make a really good rendering for this next holiday season.

One can see the great sign given on the Nativity. The King Child (Jupiter) stationary (held) in conjunction with the Virgin Mother (Mary) in the House of Aries (Bethelehm the House of Bread/Grain, Manger). It is a beautiful sign of that which was happening above, was also happening below. And the best thing about it is, we now have scientific evidence to confirm its reality.

Most people have moved on to the spring and are preparing for summer festivities. But I'm still singing Christmas carols. Because when you're me, every day is Christmas Day. Yes, I jest not. I do in fact sing and listen to Christmas carols all year round.

Old 05-12-2010, 10:47 AM
Banned

Gosh this song brings a tear to my eye. I mean, it's just really special to me and the imagry is beautiful to contemplate. As a poet, I find it astounding.

Old 05-12-2010, 03:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
I think the YTers really like my Stellarium rendering of the Star of Bethlehem. I did a lot of research on the Star of Bethlehem and ended up with a fairly decent rendering on Stellarium of the Jupiter/Luna conjunction in Aries on Dec. 19-20 B.C.

The evidence points to the evening of Dec. 19-20 as the Nativity of Our Lord in Bethlehem.

I'll try to get a more clear rendering so you can see it come into full parallel conjunction and jupiter stationary.

But the youtubers seem to really enjoy the research so far. Gotta get all my evidence in order so I can make a really good rendering for this next holiday season.

One can see the great sign given on the Nativity. The King Child (Jupiter) stationary (held) in conjunction with the Virgin Mother (Mary) in the House of Aries (Bethelehm the House of Bread/Grain, Manger). It is a beautiful sign of that which was happening above, was also happening below. And the best thing about it is, we now have scientific evidence to confirm its reality.

Most people have moved on to the spring and are preparing for summer festivities. But I'm still singing Christmas carols. Because when you're me, every day is Christmas Day. Yes, I jest not. I do in fact sing and listen to Christmas carols all year round.

YouTube - Bethlehem - Theocracy (from Soul Mirror)
fascinating research. how did you know i was a Aries? yes, im an aries. horns of the ram, war in my vains, all that Cool and good stuff. -yours truly, the Divine A.C.!
Old 05-13-2010, 02:52 PM
Banned

OH MY GOODNESS, PEOPLE! I just got some interesting news! I might be able to go on an archaeological dig in South America for 8 months with a Professor and team of archaeologists.

It's still in the works but looks very promising! This is AWESOME! The expedition is being funded by NASA for some reason. Apparently they have some archaeological interest in this site. So, there I go! Man, can you believe it! In the Andes Mountains nonetheless!

Supposedly we will also be accompanied by native indians from the region, and the Professor says he needs help finding a few more diggers. This could be a truly serendipitous opportunity for me!

AWESOME! So happy.

Old 05-13-2010, 02:56 PM

awesome! you must send picts...we'll all feel more fortunate.
Old 05-13-2010, 03:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
awesome! you must send picts...we'll all feel more fortunate.
Can you believe it?!

Oh, I will send pics and I'll keep a detailed journal record of everyday's events. They'll have computers since this is a well funded project and I might even be able to make videos logs and post them on youtube!
Old 05-13-2010, 03:05 PM
Banned

I just have to give thanks to God for bringing this opportunity in my life right now. I could not think of a better growing experience or adventure.

Amazing, you go through all sorts of trial and tribulation, and then one day something amazing happens.

I feel a poem coming on.

Old 05-13-2010, 08:26 PM
Banned

I just have to give a little more praise to Our Lord Jesus Christ for bringing us out of the long winter of the world into the Sun of Righteousness with healing in His Wings. As it is written in Song of Songs, "The Winter is far in the past, and the Summer draws nigh."

Praise to Jesus the Sun of Righteousness from Solstice to Solstice.

Amen.

This is my Interpolation of Now We are Free.