Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2010, 10:09 PM

Default Re: Is Michael Jackson a Freemason?

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHIMself™ View Post
No, of course not, but the writer says that he killed himself because he felt guilty over his son's accusations of molestation by Jackson which caused Michael's downward spiral. Doesn't say much else, so we are assuming that this accusation is the primary reason for his suicide.

I like the...he got murdered because he was going to open his mouth and tell everyone that michael was actually quite wonderful and he was being destroyed, like all entertainers who stop making everyone else money, by those with vetted interests, theory.

Britney spears......oh britney, wonderful britney, britney, britney, britney.

She stops making them money.......

Look at Britney, oh my lord britney, shame britney, disgrace britney, terrible mother britney, booo britney.....

She returns....unwillingly (MTV performance?).....

Oh britney, britney's back bitch, yay britney, britney, britney, britney

Somehow, there's only a few of us who can really see what is happening in the entertainment industry.

I really wonder if Elvis actually died of an overdose, and the Presley phenomenon that evolved afterwoods was a learning curve for these vampires, or they knew better from the start, and made a financial move to establish the elvis empire before elvis himself destroyed any possibility of it.
Another good post, but you could have done without the "B" word.

Calling a woman a "bitch" is disgraceful.

Kindly apologize.

Thank you.

Like I said, when they stop making money for the entertainment industry and they are of a stature such as Elvis and Jackson, they are worth more DEAD than alive.

As far as LENNON, he could have continued to make a fortune for them and himself, but he was breaking through his programming.

He was, most probably, at the point of no return to them.

He would never be the same.

As far as Spears.

The same as Lennon.

Breaking through her programming.

So, they attempted a "psychotic" episode, hoping to destroy her, but they didn't.

She attempted suicide, but survived.

They took her children from her, but she survived.

At present, she is under her father's wings, but not so sure how long she will last.

Sad, but true.

She isn't making any money for them.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-12-2010 at 11:40 PM.
Old 05-13-2010, 05:36 PM
Free Member

The B' word was referring to her song with that infamous beginning to it. I wasn't calling her a b*.

She made a quick comeback. First she seemed forced into it, with that horrible MTV performance. The media drilled her for it. It was way too evident she didnt want to be there. Then she released the album, and she was again praised by the media instead of ridiculed. Because she was doing what she was told, and making them money again.

But it wasn't to last long. Poor thing's back in the noose.
Old 05-13-2010, 10:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHIMself™ View Post
The B' word was referring to her song with that infamous beginning to it. I wasn't calling her a b*.

She made a quick comeback. First she seemed forced into it, with that horrible MTV performance. The media drilled her for it. It was way too evident she didnt want to be there. Then she released the album, and she was again praised by the media instead of ridiculed. Because she was doing what she was told, and making them money again.

But it wasn't to last long. Poor thing's back in the noose.
Just goes to show how much attention I pay to Brittney's songs.

Apologies.
Old 06-26-2010, 06:56 PM

So, who is in charge of handing over Michael Jackson's memorbilia to sell at an auction, and who, ultimately, receives the profits?

Worth more dead than alive?

A pair of Jackson's stage worn loafers sold for $90,000 and were listed at $2,000.00 to $3,000.00.

What's more pathetic?

The people who gave Jackson's stage worn loafers to sell at an auction for $3,000.00 or the person who bought them for $90,000.00?

Michael Jackson News - Yahoo! Music

Michael Jackson News

AP, Jun 26, 2010 5:09 pm PDT

Bidders from around the world bought up Michael Jackson memorabilia worth nearly $1 million at an auction on the anniversary of his death, including $190,000 for the Swarovski-crystal-studded glove he wore on his 1984 Victory Tour.

The bidding that began Friday on more than 200 items was "unlike anything we've ever experienced," said Darren Julien of Julien's Auctions, which ran the auction at Planet Hollywood in Las Vegas..

Some items, like the glove, brought 10 times more than their estimated value, he said..

"It just shows you Michael Jackson is the most sought after and most collectible celebrity of all time. It was just phenomenal," Julien told the Las Vegas Review-Journal..

"People flew in from Asia, Russia, all over. Now that he's gone, we now realize the true legend we lost," said Julien, who has not had a similar auction in his 15 years in the business. He predicted the sales would easily top $1 million by the time the auction wrapped up Sunday..

The glove had been expected to sell for between $20,000 and $30,000. The $190,000 sale price included the buyer's premium of $30,000, a standard industry fee that goes to the auction house, Julien said..

The winning bidder was Wanda Kelley of Los Angeles, who also bought a number of Jackson's albums at the auction, the Las Vegas Sun reported. She said she was prepared to go higher if necessary..

"Let's just say I wasn't walking out of here without that glove," she said..

A pair of Jackson's stage-worn loafers that were listed as worth $2,000 to $3,000 went for $90,000..

The custom jacket that the pop singer was wearing during his interview with Barbara Walters was listed at $6,000 to $8,000. It sold for $120,000..

A white Fedora sold for $56,250. One of the last autographs Jackson signed, and dated June 24, 2009, in his handwriting, went for $21,000..

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-26-2010 at 07:07 PM.
Old 06-28-2010, 08:16 PM

How sad, Michael.

Your mother felt it necessary to sell a pair of your worn out loafers at an auction for $2,000.00.

RIP!
Old 10-16-2010, 11:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by truthspeaker View Post
I don't know if he is or isn't. But, there are black freemasons.
With his money and stuff, you think he wasn't 'invited' to be one?

I would imagine all the wealthy blacks are freemasons. Every wealthy man I've known has been a bonafide freemason or a financial supporter/associate.

Also, the bumper stickers the masons have out there says..."to be one, ask one".

Me? Nah, they'll never ask. Plus, I know better than to ask as well. They'd laugh in my face.
Don't know why you wouldn't want to ask. Just go up to a lodge, call the number on the door. Fill out a petition. If you aren't a scumbag with a criminal record, they'll admit you.

Freemasonry is about doing something for your community; being part of something bigger than yourself. Civic virtue is the end result of masonic membership. Most lodges aren't rich or even have rich members. Most lodges are filled with middle class joes. Imagine that!
Old 02-20-2011, 08:45 AM

I've been watching Michael Jackson videos since off the wall. Michael Jackson to me is not only a Free Mason but a Master Mason. If you look at his album covers and his videos he has been inputting all types of subliminal messages. Tell me what you think?

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoRelationTo View Post
Hello,

I have been wondering about a certain necklace/amulet that Michael Jackson wore on February 14th while on trial. So far, I have only been able to find four instances of it in photographs, and I thought I would link them incase someone else is better suited than I to pull out something so small with editing software. As it is now, it at least could be argued that he's wearing the cross and compass (I believe the third picture gives the best shot of the object in question).

Picture1

Picture2

Picture3

Picture4

Maybe someone could verify that he is or isn't a Freemason by providing some other evidence. If so, I welcome your information as it would most certainly be helpful to me, at least.

Thank you in advance.