Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > War on Terror Charade
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2010, 05:39 PM
Banned

Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

They certainly can be blamed for at least a portion of the unrest. Muslims havent been decent fighters since the 1700s, they whine and bitch about everything, yet refuse to negotiate in good faith, and then they wonder why they are in the state they are in. They need someone to dig up Saladin, clone him, and then maybe they stand a chance of being an adult society.

Old 05-13-2010, 06:59 PM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallaciesAbound View Post
They certainly can be blamed for at least a portion of the unrest. Muslims havent been decent fighters since the 1700s, they whine and bitch about everything, yet refuse to negotiate in good faith, and then they wonder why they are in the state they are in. They need someone to dig up Saladin, clone him, and then maybe they stand a chance of being an adult society.
1700's?? We were slaughtered on the hills of Gallipoli (Turkey). That was WWI. 1918. They were neutral in WWII. Thanks be to HIM.

They whine and b*tch, and refuse to negotiate in good faith?? lmao. Is this before or after our sanctions? Bend over, give us what we came for, or face sanctions. Good faith, lol.

Then they wonder why thay are in the state they are in? Which state are they in? Dignity outweighs superficial prosperity.

If they clone Saladin, we will see a war far more devastating then any previous wars put together. Do you know who he was?
Old 05-14-2010, 02:08 AM
Hyper M0derator

Don't mess with ihimself - no knows everything! and is never wrong....now who else do I know just like that?
Old 05-14-2010, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallaciesAbound View Post
Muslems are pretty much the ONLY ones offering any serious resistance to the New World Order. Hezbollah and Hamas are the ONLY organisations doing ANYTHING about the evil oppressive Jewish-supremacist regime called Israel. Meanwhile, the White middle class just allows itself being spoonfed with vile anti-White propaganda by the oligarchs while our very existence as an ethno-cultural group is being threatened. So WTF are you talking about?!?

I don't like my country being overrun by Muslem immigrants but I strongly support the Islamic Republic of Iran being the ONLY regime to openly question the Holocaust myth, to openly question Jewish supremacism, to openly question American economic colonialism and to provide a socio-cultural alternative to both capitalism and communism that alows people to live in prosperity and peace. While their regime is most definitely far from perfect, I have far more respect for them than I have for the corrupt, mediocre, greedy @$$holes who call themselves our leaders and who're little else but puppets for the upcoming Jew-dominated New World Order.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
i think radical muslems are responsable for a lot of unrest between nations
It's actually Jews and their favorite pet projects (first the British empire, later Israel and the US) that are responsible for most of unrest between nations since the French revolution. Muslems are actually among the few ones doing anything to save themselves from this mess during the last few decades. It's pretty ignorant to blame them for something they're fighting against.

Anyway, it's a public secret that Al Qaeda is a CIA creation and that 9/11 was an inside job. Nothing you've given us so far has remotely been able to disprove these facts.

Last edited by Out of the Box : 05-14-2010 at 06:24 AM.
Old 05-14-2010, 08:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHIMself™ View Post
If they clone Saladin, we will see a war far more devastating then any previous wars put together. Do you know who he was?
rofl.. He was the Muslim Turk i hinted at on another thread.
Old 05-14-2010, 03:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
Don't mess with ihimself - no knows everything! and is never wrong....now who else do I know just like that?
That would be me, of course.

Now, where's my prize for guessing correctly?

I just love people who are certain of themselves, don't you?
Old 05-15-2010, 10:12 AM
Free Member

lmao
Old 05-17-2010, 10:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHIMself™ View Post
lmao
I know.

Very funny.

If I may say so myself and I do say so myself.

So, yes, because I say so myself, it is very funny.

Very funny, indeed.

Don't want to use the LMAO, cause that might be inappropriate for a moderator.

So, I'm laughing out loud!

LOL!
Old 05-19-2010, 06:20 PM

ok
everyones saying 9/11 was a inside job.. the wtc was attacked two times..
what is it with the world trade that those diaper heads with the wtc that bothers them. what was it with those muslems in the upriseing in 1899-1900
i remember as far back as 1960 there was terror threats on new york. 19 1970 a terror attack in new york on saint pattys day. times square car bomb. they been bicthing for a loong time. the point im making is being they have been causeing problems from that far back.. was the inside job because of the wtc. what inside job. its been building the whole 20th century.
so its a lot of things. but what.. that is the inside job were looking for
Old 05-19-2010, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
ok
everyones saying 9/11 was a inside job.. the wtc was attacked two times..
what is it with the world trade that those diaper heads with the wtc that bothers them. what was it with those muslems in the upriseing in 1899-1900
i remember as far back as 1960 there was terror threats on new york. 19 1970 a terror attack in new york on saint pattys day. times square car bomb. they been bicthing for a loong time. the point im making is being they have been causeing problems from that far back.. was the inside job because of the wtc. what inside job. its been building the whole 20th century.
so its a lot of things. but what.. that is the inside job were looking for
BIGOT:

One who is hostile to people of different ethnicity, sexual orientation, differing race, nationality and religion.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-19-2010 at 08:20 PM.