Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > The media
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2010, 04:39 PM

Location: Time. within, and throughout. i was, i will be, there for so i am.
Send a message via Yahoo to cbluemagica
Question Re: Conspiracy of fake space photos ( Virtual Reality Fraud )

Rush, you said someting about gods origin. what are you suggesting? further more, how would nasa eradicate gods origin? unless... they know something on the matter and are protecting your feelings from the truth! much like you do rush, by witholding information from the rest of the club! if you have a full deck of cards, why teas us with only half of the deck? wheres the other half rush? what do you know?

Last edited by cbluemagica : 05-12-2010 at 04:42 PM.
Old 05-12-2010, 04:52 PM

Location: Time. within, and throughout. i was, i will be, there for so i am.
Send a message via Yahoo to cbluemagica
Cool Re: Conspiracy of fake space photos ( Virtual Reality Fraud )

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
You started the 'trolling' with the opening line in your very first post.

Your not a christian yet you believe in a supreme being....that you coincidently call 'God'...of all the names you could pick for your own made up deity! Are you one of these people that picks all the parts of christianity that you like, believe the easy parts and hope you have a place in what.....? some sort of heaven? That's pathetic to be honest.

I just think people like you are so disappointed with their life they need to believe in god just to get through the day. Life is what it is, your born, you make the most of a bad situation and you die - that's it!

I think it's funny when people like yourself go on that I'll be lonely at the end....really? If anything I think you lot will be a lot more anxious, you might go to hell after all! lol Also at the end of my life, I know I will have made the most of it, lived every second of it because I know I only have one chance to make the most of it!
bitch, bitch, bitch. huh ted? it looks and sounds like your desparate for someone on here to prove you wrong. ill be that person. all in good time ted. i work in mysterious ways. -yours truly, the Divine A.C.
Old 05-13-2010, 08:39 PM
Caleb Michael Riley

Send a message via Yahoo to Caleb
Default Re: Conspiracy of fake space photos ( Virtual Reality Fraud )

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbluemagica View Post
bitch, bitch, bitch. huh ted? it looks and sounds like your desparate for someone on here to prove you wrong. ill be that person. all in good time ted. i work in mysterious ways. -yours truly, the Divine A.C.
I agree cbluemagic, this person does what I would consider reflecting. He is telling me and others,that he should be telling himself. Don't waist your time on a person who stands for nothing and has such little intellectual nutrients to offer.
Old 05-14-2010, 02:05 AM
Hyper M0derator

Aw I'm sorry boys....does my opinion offend you? Perhaps you should stop crying, take a swig of your juice box and go watch some cartoons.

Or engage me in debate?
Old 05-14-2010, 07:05 AM
Caleb Michael Riley

Quote:
Aw I'm sorry boys....does my opinion offend you? Perhaps you should stop crying, take a swig of your juice box and go watch some cartoons.

Or engage me in debate?
Just engage yourself in a bag of dicks, it is far more suited to your needs and conversational skills.
Old 05-14-2010, 07:52 AM
Hyper M0derator

I must hand it to you Caleb, for such a crybaby that was a pretty funny post! lol
Old 05-14-2010, 08:53 AM
Caleb Michael Riley

Thumbs up Re: Conspiracy of fake space photos ( Virtual Reality Fraud )

Quote:
I must hand it to you Caleb, for such a crybaby that was a pretty funny post! lol
LOL I am not a crybaby. I am rich and in love with life. Also I merely engage in this banter for a certain level of linguistic melee, that you are very weak at returning. The power of the Backside is yours. Enjoy a life of assumption and speculation. I knew this site was a joke the second I read that 1st post. You are a virtual, pseudo-intellectual with a small penis and low self-esteem...I am just kidding as I don't know you what so ever! LOL!