Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-17-2010, 06:48 PM

Default Re: Warning. Above Top Secret is a CIA/Freemason front!

Quote:
Originally Posted by starwarp2000 View Post
Got banned about a week ago.
Have forwarded the death threats and other abuse they made to the relevant authorities.
That is a farce of course, as nothing will be done about it, how can you have the government watching the government?

Any, if i was you (or anybody else), i wouldn't go near that site for about another month, as i have heard, (from reliable sources) that they are about to be the victims of the biggest DDOS attack in Internet history!
So stay away from there unless you want your computer trashed.

Above the noise of crashing computers, you will hear me laughing loudly - It couldn't have happened to a more deserving bunch of #$%#%#^%#'s.
Could you kindly provide CC with the text of the death threats and other abuse you received from people over at ATS?

Thanks.

Old 05-18-2010, 09:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Could you kindly provide CC with the text of the death threats and other abuse you received from people over at ATS?

Thanks.
That would, if i am correct, constitute "Contempt of Court", in the investigation of that incident.
If, and only if, the matter is unresolved to "my sastisfaction", I would love to post those threats not only on here, but across the whole Internet.
Old 05-18-2010, 10:41 AM

ok can somone give me more info on whats going on at ats. im a member there my user name there is kbeet. whats going on in there am i in any kind of tubble that dident happen yet by going in to ats. what do i not do why are you in trubble with ats how do i stay out of trubble should i quit ats tell me somthing
Old 05-18-2010, 11:28 AM
I work for God

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
ok can somone give me more info on whats going on at ats. im a member there my user name there is kbeet. whats going on in there am i in any kind of tubble that dident happen yet by going in to ats. what do i not do why are you in trubble with ats how do i stay out of trubble should i quit ats tell me somthing
Check out this link.
SHTF411.com • Connecting ATS to the Department of Defense[working research thread]

I wrote it a while ago, after some extensive research into ATS. The other member brought forth quite a bit of incriminating evidence.
Old 05-18-2010, 11:54 AM

Quote:
Hi kerry,

I'm not one to detract from anyone's enjoyment of anything, so the best advice I can give you for going on ATS is, don't get involved in any debates over subjects, don't get flagged up (keep a low profile) and if they do attack you take a breather and leave for a while.

Without going into too many details of what is going on there lately, they have started a purge of all those people that would question the mainstream views of 'science', society and the governments.
It being a "Conspiracy" Site is a complete farce!

Anyway, just follow the above advice and you should be fine.

Cheers
Old 05-18-2010, 05:02 PM

hooo hooo hoooo boy am i coing to have some fun an ats.
what can they do ban me.. long as i dont brake any law or say anything the law can hold agenst me i got some pretty embarrasing questions to use. b ut wait a min here. is like they are gov. but hey wait a minut here. dident one of you say its a uk based forum.. in war time canada inngland and the assuies. and others that have to do with such are a united uk which meens united kingdom. in peace time they are not known as the uk. so maybe we just shouldent worry about why they do things they could just be doing there job if you connect the dots. and maybe we shouldent interfare. do you see what im saying
Old 05-18-2010, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starwarp2000 View Post
That would, if i am correct, constitute "Contempt of Court", in the investigation of that incident.
If, and only if, the matter is unresolved to "my sastisfaction", I would love to post those threats not only on here, but across the whole Internet.
How would that be constituted as "contempt of court?"
Old 05-18-2010, 11:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
How would that be constituted as "contempt of court?"
By the definition of "Contempt of Court": Any action which constitutes the spreading of evidence outside a courtroom and then having that evidence heard in a courtroom and expecting "justice".

From Wikipedia:

Quote:
A finding of contempt of court may result from a failure to obey a lawful order of a court, showing disrespect for the judge, disruption of the proceedings through poor behavior, or publication of material deemed likely to jeopardize a fair trial. A judge may impose sanctions such as a fine or jail for someone found guilty of contempt of court. Judges in common law systems usually have more extensive power to declare someone in contempt than judges in civil law systems.
Contempt of court - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 05-19-2010, 06:23 PM

STOMPK
the rules of ats say i must post 20 times befor i can make my own thread
how can i see how many threads i have left to go
Old 05-19-2010, 08:22 PM

Quote:
STOMPK
the rules of ats say i must post 20 times befor i can make my own thread
how can i see how many threads i have left to go
Do you mean:

How can I see how many posts I have left to go before I can start my own thread?