Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-19-2010, 09:05 AM
time to take it back

Default Have we procreated ourselves into oblivion?

I'd like to start by saying this is not another dig at humanity or society it is an observation by a dedicated observer.As the human population increases every year the world around us has become more and more chaotic this is only to be expected as we loose all of the roles and connections that we had as tribal societies that made each member responsible for the next.The question is how do we take back control from the nanny state and redestribute it amongst the people who will act accordingly?
I do not know the answer to this question,i dont know if society in general could truely handle having respsobility for each other we made a balls of it before i know, but it seems that things wont get better until we realise that we can no longer continue to blame the world around us or can we?Is it that we have been manipulated into over population by a greedy, selfish and corrupt goverment{their all the same} this also seems likely let me know what you all think.

Old 05-19-2010, 09:25 AM
Hyper M0derator

Default Re: Have we procreated ourselves into oblivion?

I blame religion for the over population of the world, particularly Christianity.

I've thought for many years that over population is a problem and it will come out into the mainstream in the next decade or two as a bigger issue than global warming. We CANNOT continue at this birth/death ratio. The world is a finite size and so too it's resources. ALL of the world's major wars were ultimately about resources.

Even if a couple only have two children then that still keeps our population at nearly 7billion forever more. The average family in catholic countries is 3 or more.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:10 AM
time to take it back

Organised Religion has been the single biggest cause of death in the world so far and where still massivly overpopulated.It is an eternal battle of our "reality" that ultimatly will bring about either worldwide genocide or the destruction of our fragile planet or to be frank both.
Old 05-19-2010, 11:48 PM

Blame the mind controllers and not society.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
I blame religion for the over population of the world, particularly Christianity.
China and India have less Christians and a greater population.
Old 05-20-2010, 10:45 AM
Hyper M0derator

"...greater population"

Greater population than what? Religion has no boundaries such as countries, 2/3 of the world are Christian! I would consider that a rather large number.
Old 05-20-2010, 02:44 PM
time to take it back

The mind controlers? which ones?dont You think we are all in someway a mind controller of someone else sponsored by the light box in the corner and the E.M.Ws in the air?Not to mention the few thousand years of mind control by "the word of God".

And as for population our capitalist society has encouraged non-stop procreation and the rich get rich while the poor manifacture more poor to make the rich richer at least in a free market society we'd have a chance.

Last edited by revoltnow : 05-20-2010 at 02:54 PM.
Old 05-21-2010, 07:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by revoltnow View Post
The mind controlers? which ones?dont You think we are all in someway a mind controller of someone else sponsored by the light box in the corner and the E.M.Ws in the air?Not to mention the few thousand years of mind control by "the word of God".

And as for population our capitalist society has encouraged non-stop procreation and the rich get rich while the poor manifacture more poor to make the rich richer at least in a free market society we'd have a chance.
No.

I don't think in some way we are all mind controllers of someone else.

Geez!
Old 05-21-2010, 07:50 PM

What are you not getting?

Like I said.

Blame the mind controllers.

Sex, sex, and more sex.

Unprotected.

Have babies.

Married or not.

The mind controllers promote sex through music, television, movies, MTV, etc., etc., etc.

LIKE I SAID, blame the mind controllers and not society.

Society is subjected to their mind control from the moment WE are born.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:23 AM
time to take it back

Dont get frustrated blue im agreeing with you.Ultimetly we were all programed to act the way we act "human nature".You just have to know the right virus to break the program...