Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Opinions
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 05-07-2010, 10:34 PM
dibbs0529 dibbs0529 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 1
Default Illuminati secerts must read


Well recently i've been looking into our world alot more. I've wondered about our society as a whole and the people in it...
Then I started looking into the illuminati went to libraries, bookstores you name it...
found a great website though, go check it out..

Join The New World Order

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 05-08-2010, 02:53 PM
Banned Banned is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 67
Default Re: Illuminati secerts must read

Quote:
Originally Posted by dibbs0529 View Post
Well recently i've been looking into our world alot more. I've wondered about our society as a whole and the people in it...
Then I started looking into the illuminati went to libraries, bookstores you name it...
found a great website though, go check it out..

Join The New World Order

SPAM ALERT, BLUEANGEL! SPAM SPAM SPAM!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 05-08-2010, 03:10 PM
kerry's Avatar
kerry kerry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 388
Default Re: Illuminati secerts must read

i know who and what the Illumini is. read on
they are those who came to this earth millions of years ago. some became earth fathers with sons. some are those who are watching. those are the ones the ones watching that know everything about everyone and even those not here on earth yet. they know what your thinking they know your futhure and past time has no hold on them. after millions of years they accellerated mans knowledge just befor the 20th century. we came from the horse and buggy to space travel in the short time of 55 years. then they saw our skills needed more speed so they inserted the idea of computers and saw to it we would end up creating it. there goule is to bring us earth natives as close to there level as possable befor the great transformation. after then and only after that we on earth will interact with there home plannet. they was allways here they had no begining and no end.. they will misleed the whole earth for the reason to compleatly destroy religous beliefs. they can controll your futhure and change it befor your time. there current project is the new world order. and i new religion which will enable the dismissal of all others. after that they will allso drop the new religion then there wont be any. we must find a way to fight them. be alert. be aware
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 05-11-2010, 05:10 AM
cbluemagica's Avatar
cbluemagica cbluemagica is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Time. within, and throughout. i was, i will be, there for so i am.
Posts: 55
Send a message via Yahoo to cbluemagica
Smile Re: Illuminati secerts must read

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
i know who and what the Illumini is. read on
they are those who came to this earth millions of years ago. some became earth fathers with sons. some are those who are watching. those are the ones the ones watching that know everything about everyone and even those not here on earth yet. they know what your thinking they know your futhure and past time has no hold on them. after millions of years they accellerated mans knowledge just befor the 20th century. we came from the horse and buggy to space travel in the short time of 55 years. then they saw our skills needed more speed so they inserted the idea of computers and saw to it we would end up creating it. there goule is to bring us earth natives as close to there level as possable befor the great transformation. after then and only after that we on earth will interact with there home plannet. they was allways here they had no begining and no end.. they will misleed the whole earth for the reason to compleatly destroy religous beliefs. they can controll your futhure and change it befor your time. there current project is the new world order. and i new religion which will enable the dismissal of all others. after that they will allso drop the new religion then there wont be any. we must find a way to fight them. be alert. be aware
kery, kery, kery. I know your unique knowlAdge like no other. so Much is there for us to discuss! lets start with your Great theOry of the Destruction of all religion forever!! no! simply impossible. becouse all religion is faith. have you ever seen your brain kerry? no. do you know what it feels like? taste like? smells like? sounds like when handled? no? no idea huh? well kery... how do you know your brain even exist? or is even in your head? FAITH! kery. FAITH is the very base and structure of relegion. for instance, you cant see, hear, touch, taste, or smell god. so, whats the diffrence between god and your brain kerry? so to conclude, faith can only be... destroyed, as you put it, if everything and one including... them/they/illuminaty is destroyed as well! -the A.C.
__________________
]bEhold[_-^-_]Myskull[

Last edited by cbluemagica : 05-11-2010 at 05:15 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 05-11-2010, 08:45 AM
kerry's Avatar
kerry kerry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 388
Default Re: Illuminati secerts must read

dont you see.. ok.. telling you now without beeting around the bush.. lol. unintentional pun. this is whats plannd on the drawing board.. the vatican 2 is what tiped me off. ww1 was a religous war.. it had to do with religion to. ww2 was a religous war.. they are the first and 2nd anti christ wars... this 9/11 war is the third anti christ war.. the world gov planns a one world religion. which includes all current religions roold into one.. as one world religion.. tghat is the third antichrist.. there will not be a one world gov.. that is plannd for religous beliefs. the anti christ has been here somwhere between 1 AD to now. and is on earth now. and the end is not far away
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 05-11-2010, 08:25 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Illuminati secerts must read

Quote:
Originally Posted by Banned View Post
SPAM ALERT, BLUEANGEL! SPAM SPAM SPAM!
Yes.

I am aware of the SPAM you post on this forum, BANNED.

To the OP.

Provide the information without a request for an email address as that is solicitation or be BANNED as BANNED will be real soon.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-11-2010 at 08:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 05-19-2010, 07:19 PM
kerry's Avatar
kerry kerry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 388
Default Re: Illuminati secerts must read

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbluemagica View Post
kery, kery, kery. I know your unique knowlAdge like no other. so Much is there for us to discuss! lets start with your Great theOry of the Destruction of all religion forever!! no! simply impossible. becouse all religion is faith. have you ever seen your brain kerry? no. do you know what it feels like? taste like? smells like? sounds like when handled? no? no idea huh? well kery... how do you know your brain even exist? or is even in your head? FAITH! kery. FAITH is the very base and structure of relegion. for instance, you cant see, hear, touch, taste, or smell god. so, whats the diffrence between god and your brain kerry? so to conclude, faith can only be... destroyed, as you put it, if everything and one including... them/they/illuminaty is destroyed as well! -the A.C.
i got a brain. i must have a brain.. if only i had a brain
what are you selling me here your worse then i am and im the king makeitup
heres how i know we all have a brain..
centurys ago there was this mohamid guy who walked the deserts under a cammel. one day he stoped but the cammel dident stop. and the camel got afrade and kicked him in the head.. well the days that followed prooved he had a brain because he learned he can drink water insted of cammel pee.
and everyone got healther. to protect the brain to this day they wrap a towle around there heads. it was truly a fantastic descovery because years later they learned they can ride the cammel insted of walking under them
only somone with a brain can remember a story like this dont you agree
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 05-19-2010, 09:05 PM
cbluemagica's Avatar
cbluemagica cbluemagica is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Time. within, and throughout. i was, i will be, there for so i am.
Posts: 55
Send a message via Yahoo to cbluemagica
Lightbulb Re: Illuminati secerts must read

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
i got a brain. i must have a brain.. if only i had a brain
what are you selling me here your worse then i am and im the king makeitup
heres how i know we all have a brain..
centurys ago there was this mohamid guy who walked the deserts under a cammel. one day he stoped but the cammel dident stop. and the camel got afrade and kicked him in the head.. well the days that followed prooved he had a brain because he learned he can drink water insted of cammel pee.
and everyone got healther. to protect the brain to this day they wrap a towle around there heads. it was truly a fantastic descovery because years later they learned they can ride the cammel insted of walking under them
only somone with a brain can remember a story like this dont you agree
thats... retarded. wtf? but it helped me out none the the less. 2nd christ blesses you child. i will give you a story now. in the garden of Eden Eve was washing all of her children. She hadnt finished washing all of her children and hid them when God asked Eve if all of her children was with her. and she replied no. but god knew she was lying and said he would make them as invisible to man as they where to god. these hidden children became the fairyfolk -the A.C., not a fairytell!
__________________
]bEhold[_-^-_]Myskull[
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:33 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.