Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2010, 11:18 AM
Hyper M0derator

Default Re: big ciggarrette cover up

"You are just too biased and wilfully ignorant about it."

Hahahaha!!!

Yea as a trainee doctor I'll be sure to tell all my patients to start smoking, 85% of lung cancers are caused directly by smoking but sure its all lies, out of the 10,000s of lung cancer patients it was just pure coincidence that they smoked.

Old 05-20-2010, 11:21 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
As per usual blue you've gotten yourself lost in tangled mess of nonsense, please do not reply to my posts anymore, you add nothing. And yes you are boring me, and no I won't leave this forum, as it is YOU that bores me, not the forum. Perhaps if you leave then I'll have a better time? Yea I think I would!
Sorry, but you are the one who has tangled himself up and is in quite a mess.

The reason you resort to name-calling instead of sensical rebuttal.

If you don't want me to reply to your posts, you'll have to leave the forum and/or stop replying to my posts.

Yeah.

That's the ticket.
Old 05-20-2010, 03:56 PM

Quote:
"You are just too biased and wilfully ignorant about it."

Hahahaha!!!

Yea as a trainee doctor I'll be sure to tell all my patients to start smoking, 85% of lung cancers are caused directly by smoking but sure its all lies, out of the 10,000s of lung cancer patients it was just pure coincidence that they smoked.
Aha!, Now I see, you are a "Trainee" Doctor!

Isn't it you that lobbied for the addition of the chemicals in tobacco in the first place?

Isn't it you that using your misguided logic system have decided to attack the people that you made the victims?

Oh, the irony of coming into a Conspiracy Forum and attacking something that you caused!

Time to silence myself, before i say what i really want to
Old 05-20-2010, 04:18 PM
Hyper M0derator

Say what you really want, I won't make a compliant, the truth is always the way forward.
Old 05-20-2010, 11:16 PM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by starwarp2000 View Post
Aha!, Now I see, you are a "Trainee" Doctor!

Isn't it you that lobbied for the addition of the chemicals in tobacco in the first place?

Isn't it you that using your misguided logic system have decided to attack the people that you made the victims?

Oh, the irony of coming into a Conspiracy Forum and attacking something that you caused!

Time to silence myself, before i say what i really want to

Imagine that, superted. You make a living totally dependent on the sickness of others.

Besides, you MUST, by LAW, abide by the rules and regulations doctrinated to you by the industry heirarchy. Who, themselves, are controlled by multi billion dollar conglomerate enterprises. You are in training to prescribe endless doses of generation destroying toxins to the human race.
Start thinking for yourself, and I guarantee your career won't last long. Hence, you are destined to destroy, not heal.
Old 05-21-2010, 10:46 AM
Hyper M0derator

"multi billion dollar conglomerate enterprises" isn't that what tobacco companies are?

Let us all smell the coffee and realise a few things,

1. I'm a future doctor trained to help, look after and cure people

2. You guys all smoke

3. 99% of the science without a doubt proves that smoking is acutely bad for you

It's pretty obvious you guys that call yourselves 'open minded' (and me closed minded PAH!) are obviously addicted and you can't bear to face the fact that your death is more than likely to be caused by smoking. Rather than grow a set and get some will power you'd rather ignore the MOUNTAINS of science and pretend it's all a 'conspiracy'. When you lying in your early death bed in severe pain, it'll be the doctor you'll want then!
Old 05-21-2010, 05:14 PM

Quote:
"multi billion dollar conglomerate enterprises" isn't that what tobacco companies are?

Let us all smell the coffee and realise a few things,

1. I'm a future doctor trained to help, look after and cure people

2. You guys all smoke

3. 99% of the science without a doubt proves that smoking is acutely bad for you

It's pretty obvious you guys that call yourselves 'open minded' (and me closed minded PAH!) are obviously addicted and you can't bear to face the fact that your death is more than likely to be caused by smoking. Rather than grow a set and get some will power you'd rather ignore the MOUNTAINS of science and pretend it's all a 'conspiracy'. When you lying in your early death bed in severe pain, it'll be the doctor you'll want then!
You would never be the DOCTOR I want for any reason and I suppose 99% of the rest of us would agree.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-21-2010 at 05:19 PM.
Old 05-21-2010, 05:25 PM
Hyper M0derator

"You would never be the DOCTOR I want for any reason and I suppose 99% of the rest of us would agree."

Why would that be?
Old 05-21-2010, 05:29 PM

Quote:
"You would never be the DOCTOR I want for any reason and I suppose 99% of the rest of us would agree."

Why would that be?
Because I banned you from this forum and you've been verbally abusive ever since; therefore, I believe you would abuse me if I were your patient in order to seek revenge instead of caring for me.

Other reasons, as well, that are obvious to the rest of us, but, not you, of course.

What was that you said about another poster's mother when you were commonsense?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-21-2010 at 05:31 PM.
Old 05-22-2010, 09:50 AM
Hyper M0derator

Again blueangel you are bullying me, for the third time please stop.