Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > War on Terror Charade
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2010, 02:40 AM
Free Member

Default Re: THERE IS NO EVIDENCE!

Kerry, that's exactly what people are mislead to believe. They have caused trouble, or threatened trouble for us throughout the 20th century. But it's quite the contrary.
As you have proved in another topic, being 'the big cigarette cover-up', you are well aware of the blood suckers that exist in our leadership.

How's this for blood on their hands.....

Since 911, the war on terror has produced 1/2 trillion dollars for industry conglomerates. This is only an estimate of the OFFICIAL profits made. This, still continues to rise enormously.
If we were to count the dead citizens (approx 3000), and divide the total profits made by this number...we get....roughly, $167,000,000. That is 167 million dollars profit made...per head (american 911 death). With so much money at stake, do you still think it was NOT an inside job?

Mind you, they wanted MORE to die....remember the media screaming the 5000 number? The workers of the 2nd building, who were fleeing at the time, were told, by an anouncement over the speaker, to go BACK to their desks. Obviously, they wanted to make a bigger impact on the population. They even included missing persons, dissappeared way before 911. The bigger the number, the more dramatic the event.

Was it the extremists ambition to fill the pockets of corporations, or was this just a bonus kickback to the tragedy?

Come on kerry, I know you are better than this.

Old 05-20-2010, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
ok
everyones saying 9/11 was a inside job..
... because that's the only conclusion one can draw from looking at the evidence objectively.

Quote:
the wtc was attacked two times..
what is it with the world trade that those diaper heads with the wtc that bothers them.
It's not the "diaper heads" that are bothered with the WTC. It's Silverstein and the other Jewish moguls who had to spend way too much money to keep it running and needed a profitable way to get rid of it. By creating 9/11, they could not only scam insurances but also create a pretext for their already planned war against Afghanistan.

Quote:
the point im making is being they have been causeing problems from that far back.. was the inside job because of the wtc. what inside job. its been building the whole 20th century.
OSS/CIA, MI6/OSS and Mossad have been quite active in black ops for quite a while. It's amazing you still seem to believe their lies in spite of all the dirt that's come out during the last few decades.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:10 AM

blue
how long havce you been on this earth. i was born when it was still the cowboy days and i seen things you wont find anywhere else. did you know the korean war never ended. its still in a state of a truce. do you know what led to the korean war. do you know what led to ww1. ww1 and ww2 were the anti christ wars. this war on terror if you agree or not dont matter is a third anti christ war. the president of iran around 2005 or 2006 started a count down for the west to convert to islam. thats a fact in the news. and you call me a bigot. who is agenst the belief of christ.. islam is thats a fact.
do you know what the muslem uprising in 1899-1900 was about.. read up on that befor yyou call anyone a bigot. do you know what is ment by jihad or fatawah. it meens kill all non believers when and where you find them. who attacks any one at random with no regard of who. do you know what they will do if they could. my grand parrents are from cork ireland. my grand father remembers a british solder for no reason just shooting somone on the street.. a camera man for the news was shot by one and it was taped on camera as he was shot.. the news medis can proove this. you dont know what your talking about blue.
Old 05-21-2010, 11:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHIMself™ View Post
Kerry, that's exactly what people are mislead to believe. They have caused trouble, or threatened trouble for us throughout the 20th century. But it's quite the contrary.
As you have proved in another topic, being 'the big cigarette cover-up', you are well aware of the blood suckers that exist in our leadership.

How's this for blood on their hands.....

Since 911, the war on terror has produced 1/2 trillion dollars for industry conglomerates. This is only an estimate of the OFFICIAL profits made. This, still continues to rise enormously.
If we were to count the dead citizens (approx 3000), and divide the total profits made by this number...we get....roughly, $167,000,000. That is 167 million dollars profit made...per head (american 911 death). With so much money at stake, do you still think it was NOT an inside job?

Mind you, they wanted MORE to die....remember the media screaming the 5000 number? The workers of the 2nd building, who were fleeing at the time, were told, by an anouncement over the speaker, to go BACK to their desks. Obviously, they wanted to make a bigger impact on the population. They even included missing persons, dissappeared way before 911. The bigger the number, the more dramatic the event.

Was it the extremists ambition to fill the pockets of corporations, or was this just a bonus kickback to the tragedy?

Come on kerry, I know you are better than this.
so your saying our own us gov caused 9/11 for money
Old 05-21-2010, 04:22 PM

Quote:
so your saying our own us gov caused 9/11 for money
Can you not read?

This thread is about how I believe, and many others, as well, believe that the US government and other corrupt elements such as the Military Industrial Complex planned and plotted 911 for decades.

Oh, what's the point.

Obviously, you cannot comprehend the written word.

PURPOSE:

To spread fear.

To invade Afghanistan and Iraq.

To implement the Patriot Act.

Etc., etc., etc.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-21-2010 at 04:25 PM.
Old 06-04-2010, 05:20 PM
Banned

Talk about the pot calling the kettle black....

OK, I totally get the motivation for spreading fear, the patriot act, and Iraq. All of those seem pretty obvious. However, why on earth would anyone want to invade Afghanistan, in this scenario at least, a country which many have certainly conquered, but none have held for for than a few years. It has no natural resources that can be easily exported, and it is in a part of the world where its occupation would piss off a lot of nations. So whats the upside?

It certainly doesnt damage the theory, but the part about Afghanistan always made me wonder.
Old 06-04-2010, 06:22 PM

perhaps the Gavrilo Princip creates every war.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallaciesAbound View Post
However, why on earth would anyone want to invade Afghanistan, in this scenario at least, a country which many have certainly conquered, but none have held for for than a few years. It has no natural resources that can be easily exported, and it is in a part of the world where its occupation would piss off a lot of nations. So whats the upside?
Oil pipe lines and heroin. Afghanistan contains some key oil pipelines and is the main production area for heroin.
Old 06-06-2010, 04:08 PM

Send a message via MSN to ibeme

The fact is that if for example a murderer said that the person they killed died due to natural courses and there was no physical evidence that he did yet from what happend it all pointed to the person being murdered it would make a VERY seriouse case in court and there would be alot more resources put into finding the physical evidence.

Even if it was all how the government says it was why wouldnt they let people make a case and examine it so that it cleared them from any thought of a conspiracy going on.

And why is it that any body that does try to examine and make a case out of what happend....even if they share no bias to whether it was faked or not or even if those ppl actualy believed the government was telling the truth. Still they would be called conspiracy theorists and be denied ANY credibilit for there finds.

The truth is that there will NEVER be any evidence against the government that shows everyone that the government did it for a fact. NEVER....so there is no point standing around hopeing that this person comes forward or that person does.....NO ONE will because it will only fuck there own lives up and even if they did it wouldnt fucking matter.

we will NEVER prove 9/11 was riged...we might prove to our selvs but the government will never let it be proved on mass scale...it just aint gonna happen

To be hounest...only thing that would ever change anything....is for everyone to come to gether and put a bullet through all the people at the tops head and that is damn well impossible sooo....any volenters??? lol

Last edited by ibeme : 06-06-2010 at 04:11 PM.
Old 06-06-2010, 06:39 PM

Send a message via MSN to ibeme

Quote:
blue
how long havce you been on this earth. i was born when it was still the cowboy days and i seen things you wont find anywhere else. did you know the korean war never ended. its still in a state of a truce. do you know what led to the korean war. do you know what led to ww1. ww1 and ww2 were the anti christ wars. this war on terror if you agree or not dont matter is a third anti christ war. the president of iran around 2005 or 2006 started a count down for the west to convert to islam. thats a fact in the news. and you call me a bigot. who is agenst the belief of christ.. islam is thats a fact.
do you know what the muslem uprising in 1899-1900 was about.. read up on that befor yyou call anyone a bigot. do you know what is ment by jihad or fatawah. it meens kill all non believers when and where you find them. who attacks any one at random with no regard of who. do you know what they will do if they could. my grand parrents are from cork ireland. my grand father remembers a british solder for no reason just shooting somone on the street.. a camera man for the news was shot by one and it was taped on camera as he was shot.. the news medis can proove this. you dont know what your talking about blue.
One thing I wana say is

Crusades....a time when all christians marched into middle east and killed all none believers...actualy you know what is also funny....alot of time christian prisoners where taken and released back to there people, thats was of course untill the christians kept doing the oposit.

Anyway did you not know that recently in Iran there was an election and that most of the people wanted change...especialy the young....they actualy wana become more westernised and when the elections ended in the good guy loseing the elections there was riots all in iran and that the real guy in charge (there is actualy a guy in Iran i forget what hes called who is actualy above there president and can effectivly make a big difrence) he was on the side of the president they still have in charge who hates the west and blardy blah. Well i think that maybe the real powers in controle in Iran are controled by the same powers controleing most the world and then in taht case i find it funny how obama sent a message to Iran saying about how they support there want for change and everything....which proberly helped inspired alot of free thinkin iranians to riot and such after in all createin what the ppl around the world who are at the top want...chaos.