Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 05-22-2010, 12:52 PM
iHIMself™ iHIMself™ is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 134
Default Re: big ciggarrette cover up


Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
"multi billion dollar conglomerate enterprises" isn't that what tobacco companies are?

Let us all smell the coffee and realise a few things,

1. I'm a future doctor trained to help, look after and cure people!
Yeah righteo...NOW who's blowin smoke...
You are nothing but a future dooshbag in a cloak prescribing pills. Any monkey can do what you are about to set your life in doing. You're not going to help anyone. You are FORBIDDEN by LAW to help anyone. You MUST, by LAW, abide by doctrinated remedies and treatments. You may NOT come to your OWN conclusions. You will lose your license and even face jail.

The best doctor I ever had, prescribed me pills when I was sick, but urged...no...stressed that I don't touch them. Then why did he prescribe them?? Because he has to, by LAW. He MUST make these so called "cures" available to me, otherwise I could even sue his ass. Bit ridiculous isn't it? But that's how it is. Good luck with that. Good luck with unwillfully having to prescribe poisons to children that will not only sicken them, but sicken their preceding generations.


Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
"3. 99% of the science without a doubt proves that smoking is acutely bad for you!
Did you mean to write..actually....or is smoking acutely bad for you? Define acutely bad.

Which science is this? Oh, that's right, the only science that counts to the Medical Board. 99% of this science, is fabricated. People die of diseases all the time..but if they were smokers..oh!! Smoking caused it! See...it's bad for you. We better subliminally advertise it, increase the poisons, tax the crap out of it, and make some serious money.

Didn't we all come to the conclusion that crossing the road is also bad for you?

And didn't you, yourself, come to the realisation, without any information actually coming from those who are so-called educating you to...ahem...heal and cure others, that tobacco itself is also known to be beneficial? Why haven't you been taught ALL the facts? Isn't your education, you think, a little biased?

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
"It's pretty obvious you guys that call yourselves 'open minded' (and me closed minded PAH!) are obviously addicted and you can't bear to face the fact that your death is more than likely to be caused by smoking. Rather than grow a set and get some will power you'd rather ignore the MOUNTAINS of science and pretend it's all a 'conspiracy'. When you lying in your early death bed in severe pain, it'll be the doctor you'll want then!
No, it'll be more drugs that I'll want.

Do you have any idea what kind of "set" and will power you got to have just to keep on smoking? lol. I'm not addicted to anything besides slapping fascists to the floor in forums like this. I CHOOSE to smoke, because I LOVE IT gotammit!!

Dying is a guarantee. But can you guarantee ANYONE who DOESN'T smoke, that they will live healthy and die painlessly? Of course you can't, so go have a coke and a smile and you know the rest...


Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel
"What was that you said about another poster's mother when you were commonsense?!"
Hahahaha....well that explains everything!


Last edited by iHIMself™ : 05-22-2010 at 01:37 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 05-22-2010, 01:53 PM
superted superted is offline
Hyper M0derator
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 276
Default Re: big ciggarrette cover up

Die an early death if you want to.

I can only hope it's before your inferior DNA dilutes our 'already pissed in' gene pool.
__________________
Jesus he knows me, and he knows I'm right!
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 05-22-2010, 02:11 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: big ciggarrette cover up

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
Again blueangel you are bullying me, for the third time please stop.
You ask a question; I answer and I'm bullying you.

Your logic is illogical.

Please, keep playing the victim role as it truly becomes you.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 05-22-2010, 02:23 PM
superted superted is offline
Hyper M0derator
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 276
Default Re: big ciggarrette cover up

Please don't talk or bully me, I would reply to you in a way I see fit but unfortunately if I talk about you in anyway I'll be banned as I'm on my final warning. Like pulling the wings of a fly.
__________________
Jesus he knows me, and he knows I'm right!
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 05-23-2010, 02:37 AM
iHIMself™ iHIMself™ is offline
Free Member
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 134
Default Re: big ciggarrette cover up

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
Die an early death if you want to.

I can only hope it's before your inferior DNA dilutes our 'already pissed in' gene pool.
Please elaborate WHY it's been pissed in.

I'm sure you'll come to the conclusion that its doctors, the ones that approved the works in which you study, that have pissed in it the most.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 05-23-2010, 03:45 AM
superted superted is offline
Hyper M0derator
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 276
Default Re: big ciggarrette cover up

Yea doctors, those evil b*****ds! Next time you have cancer, don't go see your expert oncologist as he's actually a 'mutant nazi reptile from the other side of the moon that's sponsored by the pharma companies to poison our children' ("Oh won't someone save the children?!?").

Instead go see your local quack for; acupuncture, diluted medicine and of course, plant extracts. They'll surely cure you as they come unpolluted and unchanged straight from god's green earth! "PRAISE THE LORD!!"
__________________
Jesus he knows me, and he knows I'm right!
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 05-23-2010, 11:27 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: big ciggarrette cover up

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
Please don't talk or bully me, I would reply to you in a way I see fit but unfortunately if I talk about you in anyway I'll be banned as I'm on my final warning. Like pulling the wings of a fly.
Sorry, but I'm a member of this forum and I will post a comment to whomever I desire, just as you post a comment to whomever you desire because you are a member of the forum.

I have no clue why you must bite your lip so as not to say something that might cause you to be banned.

That, my friend, is not what I have warned you about.

As if I have stated three zillion times.

The warning is about making derrogatory comments about the MODERATOR of this forum and posting them in every other thread you desire.

I am not bullying you.

You know that.

I know that and so, too, does everyone else.

You know the rules.

Be courteous and abide by them.

Thank you.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-23-2010 at 11:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 05-23-2010, 11:50 PM
starwarp2000 starwarp2000 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 36
Default Re: big ciggarrette cover up

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHIMself™ View Post
Please elaborate WHY it's been pissed in.

I'm sure you'll come to the conclusion that its doctors, the ones that approved the works in which you study, that have pissed in it the most.
Genetic engineering, mutation of viruses for Military and Crop Production purposes, the leeching of these into the Eco-System resulting in mass extinctions........Need I go on?

All under the guise of science, a science that believes it can operate in isolation, and not as a 'symbiotic' member of this planet's life systems.

Does that answer your question?
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 05-24-2010, 12:11 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: big ciggarrette cover up

Quote:
Originally Posted by starwarp2000 View Post
Genetic engineering, mutation of viruses for Military and Crop Production purposes, the leeching of these into the Eco-System resulting in mass extinctions........Need I go on?

All under the guise of science, a science that believes it can operate in isolation, and not as a 'symbiotic' member of this planet's life systems.

Does that answer your question?
Excuse me for butting in here, iHIMself, but didn't you say the following:

I'm sure you'll come to the conclusion that its doctors, the ones that approved the works in which you study, that have pissed in it the most.

I dunno.

I've never noticed any other member with the words "free member" under their username.

What's up with that?
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 05-25-2010, 02:33 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: big ciggarrette cover up

Hey, iHIMself, what's up with the FREE MEMBER status under your username?

I have never seen that before under any username on this forum.

Could be I'm blind or just missed something.

If so, please let me know.

What's the deal?

Are you copyrighted or something?
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.