Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-20-2010, 01:52 AM

Default Re: Christina Aguilera is controlled by the Illuminati -- how to help stop them both.

Thanks for that insight Cobalt.
Every time I watch that video and the crowd reactions, it sends chills down my spine.
I see Paris Hilton in the crowd, dancing like a stunned mullet and those gay guys from "queer eye for the straight guy" loved the girl on girl kissing.
Now that you pointed out all the symbology and meanings in that clip, I realise that we mostly just view these things without an understanding of the underlying meanings. These symbols are entering our subconscious and altering our perceptions.
The blonde / dark hair (Joachim / Boaz) (Good / Evil) symbology stands out the most.

Using that we can see that the point it was making was along the lines of transforming that which is pure into evil. The fact that it was a wedding ceremony is significant.
If we look at Britney's career after this we can see the downhill dive she took into the darker depths of life.

Thanks again Cobalt for that enlightening post.

Last edited by starwarp2000 : 05-20-2010 at 01:58 AM.
Old 05-23-2010, 02:25 PM

Default Re: Christina Aguilera is controlled by the Illuminati -- how to help stop them both.

If you watch Madonna's 1980's music video "Get Into the Groove", the singer wears a leather jacket with a rather loud golden image on the back of a brick pyramid topped by a glorious Eye of Providence. Just like on the back of the dollar bill.

Now I'm not in any way suggesting that this must mean that the singer Madonna is in any way mind controlled. I don't believe this is a safe conclusion to draw.

There are so many other interpretations available.

Perhaps for example a liberal minded music video director thought he would make a social statement to the effect that this was what he happened to think of the status quo at that particular time, that it was all run my the Freemasons........

Or possibly perhaps someone in the production team happened to be masonic and was trying to subliminally program us all to accept Freemasonry as a perfectly acceptable fact of life.........

Make your own minds up.
Old 05-23-2010, 06:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cobalt_Raine View Post
I knew something was up with this video. I just watched it again and I think I caught all of the Illuminati cues. Before I list them, it's important to understand what actually happened to Christina. I'm quite sure you all remember the infamous Madonna/Britney kiss.(If you don't, youtube it. I'm sure you'll find it.) That was the ritual that showed you who was next in line to lead the hypersexual programming of your daughters. If you'll notice in that clip Madonna has the top hat and cane (she was both Britney and Christina's handler) Britney was in white, Christina in black (search: Jachin and Boaz). Madonna kisses Britney (Passing the torch to her, with Christina waiting in the wing.) The problem is Britney broke her programming, hence the meltdown. So who steps up like a good mind control slave.......? Yep, you guessed it, Christina. This video proves it. The most obvious indicator is the eye symbol, not to mention that Christina is "not the same girl" i.e. programmed sex slave. The next indicator most might have overlooked is how she crawled on the floor and then feigned drinking from a bowl like a cat (can you say sex kitten programming?). Then there was the part of the video where she stood atop the staircase between 2 sun sigils (this is getting deep-search: Jachin and Boaz). The last thing I noticed were the 2 perfume bottles standing next to each other, one clear, the other dark in color (again search: Jachin and Boaz check out the images on your search engine). OH...I forgot to mention that for the majority of the video she was in either black or white(can you say masonic checkered floor?? No? how about dualistic nature?). She also wore red, the color of lust. The Illuminati uses actors, politicians, musicians and news pundits to subtly twist your thinking so that they can bring about the new world order. The best, most public example of that is Barack Obama (don't get me wrong, I'm a brotha and I'm glad we finally have a black president, I just wish he wasn't a puppet). You can thank Morgan Freeman and Dennis Haysbert for Obama's rise to power, along with the other media puppeteers the Illuminati employs. If it hadn't been for those two black actors taking roles as the president(Deep Impact and The West Wing, respectively) America would've never fathomed that a black man could run the country. These people(Illuminati) are black magicians and the only way the spells work is if you give them permission for the spells to work. So, they bombard you with their plans and ideas until you're comfortable with them, until you bleat them around the water cooler and they become your ideas. They want to shake our faith in the things we hold sacred. So they attack nationalism (how's your faith in the American economy? I think there's still a corner of the constitution they haven't ripped to shreds.), religion (pedo-priests), the nuclear family (gay marriage, teen pregnancy, absentee fathers). They're patiently waiting until we can no longer take it and are desperate for someone or something to save us. That's when they'll swoop in with their one world government and as Padme said "...liberty dies, with thunderous applause."
Thank you for you post.
Old 05-23-2010, 10:54 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
If you watch Madonna's 1980's music video "Get Into the Groove", the singer wears a leather jacket with a rather loud golden image on the back of a brick pyramid topped by a glorious Eye of Providence. Just like on the back of the dollar bill.

Now I'm not in any way suggesting that this must mean that the singer Madonna is in any way mind controlled. I don't believe this is a safe conclusion to draw.

Perhaps for example a liberal minded music video director thought he would make a social statement to the effect that this was what he happened to think of the status quo at that particular time, that it was all run my the Freemasons........

Or possibly perhaps someone in the production team happened to be masonic and was trying to subliminally program us all to accept Freemasonry as a perfectly acceptable fact of life.........

Make your own minds up.
With Madonna dabbling in the Kabalistic Arts as of late and her courting of the esoteric and occult avenues of life it could be entirely possible.
You are correct also in that it could of been somebody behind the scenes as well.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:03 PM

Quote:

Make your own minds up.
Thank you, gale.

We will make up our own minds.

Example:

Cobalt_Raine said:

I knew something was up with this video. I just watched it again and I think I caught all of the Illuminati cues. Before I list them, it's important to understand what actually happened to Christina. I'm quite sure you all remember the infamous Madonna/Britney kiss.(If you don't, youtube it. I'm sure you'll find it.) That was the ritual that showed you who was next in line to lead the hypersexual programming of your daughters. If you'll notice in that clip Madonna has the top hat and cane (she was both Britney and Christina's handler) Britney was in white, Christina in black (search: Jachin and Boaz). Madonna kisses Britney (Passing the torch to her, with Christina waiting in the wing.) The problem is Britney broke her programming, hence the meltdown. So who steps up like a good mind control slave.......? Yep, you guessed it, Christina.
Old 05-23-2010, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starwarp2000 View Post
With Madonna dabbling in the Kabalistic Arts as of late and her courting of the esoteric and occult avenues of life it could be entirely possible.
You are correct also in that it could of been somebody behind the scenes as well.
Dabbling in the Kabalistic Arts and courting esoteric and occult avenues of life does not determine if one is a mind controlled slave or not.
Old 05-24-2010, 12:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Dabbling in the Kabalistic Arts and courting esoteric and occult avenues of life does not determine if one is a mind controlled slave or not.
True, but they would make you more susceptible to those types of suggestions, and the 'conscious' seeking of answers through those mediums would be a form of enslavement in itself.
Madonna was already bent before she entered the music industry, so i see her as the 'queen' not the follower.
Old 05-24-2010, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by starwarp2000 View Post
True, but they would make you more susceptible to those types of suggestions, and the 'conscious' seeking of answers through those mediums would be a form of enslavement in itself.
Madonna was already bent before she entered the music industry, so i see her as the 'queen' not the follower.
I agree.

Madonna was already bent before she entered the music industry.

Not certain of her background, but most probably similar to so many other artists who they assist in their rise to fortune and fame and are used to further their agenda.

Sure, Madonnna is not the follower in the music industry, but, I can almost guarantee you she is mind controlled and has handlers.

They don't allow "Cash Cow's" like Madonna to handle themselves.

She's a good little slave and "handler," as well.

I mean, seriously, it's not like Madonna has a great voice.

She was used to "sexually" program young girls into promiscuity.

The same as Brittney.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-25-2010 at 12:39 AM.
Old 05-27-2010, 02:13 PM

The music industry can be pretty seamy at times.

I don't think it has anything necessarily to do with the Illuminati.

Take the case of Phil Spector.

He produced the Beatles album 'Le It Be' and is currently serving time having been found guilty of the murder of the actress Lana Clarkson.

One of his party tricks as a record producer was to threaten the people he worked with using a loaded gun which didn't always go down too well, especially with the musicians.

When Clarkson was found dead at his home with a gunshot wound Spector claimed it was a case of "accidental suicide". It took two trials to finally convict him.
Old 05-28-2010, 12:34 AM

Quote:
The music industry can be pretty seamy at times.

I don't think it has anything necessarily to do with the Illuminati.

Take the case of Phil Spector.

He produced the Beatles album 'Le It Be' and is currently serving time having been found guilty of the murder of the actress Lana Clarkson.

One of his party tricks as a record producer was to threaten the people he worked with using a loaded gun which didn't always go down too well, especially with the musicians.

When Clarkson was found dead at his home with a gunshot wound Spector claimed it was a case of "accidental suicide". It took two trials to finally convict him.
It appears, according to your post, that you believe anything corrupt is connected with the ILLUMINATI and, that being the case, in your eyes, would mean that, although the music industry is quite seamy, at times, you don't think it necessarily has anything to do with the Illuminati.

Please define for us, Gale, your definition of the ILLUMINATI.

What an overplayed word.

GASP!

What are you trying to depict with your SPECTOR illustration?

I mean, seriously, the list goes on and on in the music industry.

As far as I'm concerned, you've helped to prove the point you were trying to disprove.

Thanks!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-28-2010 at 12:38 AM.