Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-22-2010, 10:07 PM
Banned

Default Re: What's Happening To America ?

I've noticed they put less pork in my pork&beans these days, the aluminati are hording the pork.

Old 05-24-2010, 02:52 PM

Send a message via MSN to ibeme

The fact that your all still being patriotic and such and that you think all mouslims are gunna come steal your countrys is so ignorant to the fact that we are all on the same boat and we are ALL geting fucked.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:50 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibeme View Post
The fact that your all still being patriotic and such and that you think all mouslims are gunna come steal your countrys is so ignorant to the fact that we are all on the same boat and we are ALL geting fucked.
I find it funny that someone who uses "mouslims", "gunna", and spells getting with one T has the balls to call another poster ignorant.

That aside, the chain of events leading up to and the ultimate causation for our little tiff with the radical Muslims is so clear even children can see it. If you think rationally that is.
Old 05-28-2010, 10:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallaciesAbound View Post
I find it funny that someone who uses "mouslims", "gunna", and spells getting with one T has the balls to call another poster ignorant.

That aside, the chain of events leading up to and the ultimate causation for our little tiff with the radical Muslims is so clear even children can see it. If you think rationally that is.
you seem to be confuseing spelling with wisdom. Being a good speller means just that.....your a good speller. Dont try the high ground on something that has little relivance to anything. There is no need to push your insecuritys about how everything must be perfect on me or use it as a means to make my voice seem to have any less say. I could use spell check yes but truth is right now I cant be bothered and Im sure you can understand me.

You seem to forget that throughout history and still to this day us white people have been the ones starting wars and shreading blood. And that the Christian Religioun has actualy started more wars and taken more lives then any force I can think of. Still countries such as America use God and Religioun to justify there actions...."God Bless America....God Bless America.....In God We trust". In Gods name they start wars, make deals, construct stratagies, keeps secrets, tell lies, and wipe there ass with the debts of your grandchildren. Thousands of blind religious Americans are highly patriotic and would follow there country to the end. They seem to believe they are the chosen ones. The light, the good, the saviours of the world. Mindless sheep following a regime they dont understand with the reasurance that God is with them and looking out for them and that all things happen for a reason.

Now im not saying that the Mouslim religoun is any better then the christian one. And im sure there are bad Mouslims around who proberly do wana do bad things to some western countires or such and hell who can blame them...from the society they would of grown up in it would be easy to see why they might hate western culture.....or be naeve enough to get talked into something, hell I hate it.....we are in a place where movie stars and pop idols are worshiped....inteligence is looked down on within our youth....thinking for your self or outside the box is deemed insanity and if you dont conform with society you are outcasted from it. What im saying is that they are no difrent to most people in this world. Most people in this world are blind or asleep. Most people are still ignorant to think that it actualy makes a difrence where you come from. Most people would still argue "my country better then yours"....shit get over your selvs your country is in the same fucked up hole as us all and chances are if its western its one of the countrys in controle of and who create this fucked up system in which we all suffer.
Old 05-29-2010, 09:40 AM
Banned

You obviously never read the history of how Islam expanded.....through war.

As for your rather racist assertion that only white people start wars, even a cursory study of history will tell you that is hardly the case. The Japanese, Chinese, Scythians, Mayans, Toltecs, Maori, Plains Indian Tribes, and Zulus were fierce warriors that dominated the territory around them. What Europeans brought to the table was mostly a matter of geography and adoption. Armed with this advantage, its no wonder Europe turned into the colonial power it did, as the Romans and Mongols.

I will give you this. Organized religion has been one of the most detrimental forces on human history, and at the top of the list has to be the Catholic Church, followed closely by Islam and Judaism.
Old 05-29-2010, 09:59 AM

Quote:
You obviously never read the history of how Islam expanded.....through war.

As for your rather racist assertion that only white people start wars, even a cursory study of history will tell you that is hardly the case. The Japanese, Chinese, Scythians, Mayans, Toltecs, Maori, Plains Indian Tribes, and Zulus were fierce warriors that dominated the territory around them. What Europeans brought to the table was mostly a matter of geography and adoption. Armed with this advantage, its no wonder Europe turned into the colonial power it did, as the Romans and Mongols.

I will give you this. Organized religion has been one of the most detrimental forces on human history, and at the top of the list has to be the Catholic Church, followed closely by Islam and Judaism.
I never said only white people start wars...that wasnt what I was saying at all. For one I am white. What I was trying to demonstrate is white, black, brown, christian, mouslim, jewdism doesnt make a difrence...and right now in history the west is the main course of war and has the main say throughout the world and it is our own goverments and our own ignorance that we should proberly fear more then anything else.

Realisticly though we should fear nothing.....it is the fear its self that controles us.....its the fear that mouslims are in our countrys ploting to overthrow us that controles you.

Last edited by ibeme : 05-29-2010 at 10:14 AM.
Old 05-29-2010, 02:26 PM

Fear and ignorance share similiar traits.
Old 05-29-2010, 06:29 PM
Banned

True, they do go hand in hand. Ibeme must be a really fearful guy lol.

Oh, an Ibeme....Im not terribly worried about the Muslims taking over any time soon. If my skinny ass can kill 30 of them, nearly anybody can.
Old 06-02-2010, 09:29 PM

Quote:
True, they do go hand in hand. Ibeme must be a really fearful guy lol.

Oh, an Ibeme....Im not terribly worried about the Muslims taking over any time soon. If my skinny ass can kill 30 of them, nearly anybody can.
i know that everything is me and i am everything so to me being scared of your self sounds slightly paranoier.

even those of the world i would call idiots are just difrent perspectives of my own consiousness and i hold no one realy responsible for there own fucked up views. I to know that I am proberly wrong about alot of things and in many cases i may be the idiot. its to be exspected
Old 06-03-2010, 09:26 AM
Banned

HUH?