Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-25-2010, 03:54 AM
Free Member

Default Re: big ciggarrette cover up

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
Yea doctors, those evil b*****ds! Next time you have cancer, don't go see your expert oncologist as he's actually a 'mutant nazi reptile from the other side of the moon that's sponsored by the pharma companies to poison our children' ("Oh won't someone save the children?!?").

Instead go see your local quack for; acupuncture, diluted medicine and of course, plant extracts. They'll surely cure you as they come unpolluted and unchanged straight from god's green earth! "PRAISE THE LORD!!"

Bahahahahaha. Funny. For one, the only reason I go to the quack's office is to get a medical certificate for work. Again, by LAW, I must. Throwing up all over my desk just doesn't cut it.

And there's no such thing as an expert oncologist. They're all trained monkies who are forbidden to think for themselves. Your definition of an expert is the equivalent of a priest being able to recite the bible by heart. WOW! expert! Bah!

I'd never trust a doctor, to actually go out and put myself on the line of scientific trial and error. Because that's all it is. If you actually understood what you were learning, then you'd know this.

If I die, I die. At least I wasn't afraid to live.

Old 05-25-2010, 04:02 AM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Hey, iHIMself, what's up with the FREE MEMBER status under your username?

I have never seen that before under any username on this forum.

Could be I'm blind or just missed something.

If so, please let me know.

What's the deal?

Are you copyrighted or something?

Copyrighted. Lol. Yes, dear Angel, indeed I am.

Note the ™

Seriously though, I go way back with mr. clubconspiracy. He does things for me, I do things for him. lol.

Really, though, I have no idea.

Wait, I'll look at my profile...BRB!!
Old 05-25-2010, 04:41 AM
Hyper M0derator

Whenever ihimself feels a lump in his testicles (assuming he has any) he just gets on the phone to 'the big guy'. Sorts it all out for him, no nasty lifesaving doctors or medicine for him. Good old fashioned praying, sorts anything out!!

It's all planned you know! If you get hit by a drunk driver and have your lower body crushed. Should you call an ambulance.....HECK NO!!! You call 'the big guy', he'll sort out that excruciating pain. So your legs are shattered into 100s of pieces, sure it's 'His plan'. You were meant to get horribly injured, disabled and in pain the rest of your life as god has a special plan for us, for all of us. PRAISE THE LORD - HALLELUJAH!!!
Old 05-25-2010, 04:51 AM
Free Member

OK, there's an option for custom User Title.

I prolly did it when I was high as a kite. lol.

Aaaaah the days. 89 to be precise.

It was dam hard, but I did it.

Yes, to me, each reefer looks like it was grown by god.......rolled by jesus......

and moistenshot with gisele bundchen's px$%#! lmao. sorry. I couldn't help it.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:11 AM
Free Member

Quote:
Whenever ihimself feels a lump in his testicles (assuming he has any) he just gets on the phone to 'the big guy'. Sorts it all out for him, no nasty lifesaving doctors or medicine for him. Good old fashioned praying, sorts anything out!!

It's all planned you know! If you get hit by a drunk driver and have your lower body crushed. Should you call an ambulance.....HECK NO!!! You call 'the big guy', he'll sort out that excruciating pain. So your legs are shattered into 100s of pieces, sure it's 'His plan'. You were meant to get horribly injured, disabled and in pain the rest of your life as god has a special plan for us, for all of us. PRAISE THE LORD - HALLELUJAH!!!

Hahahaha. What's up with you? You are being hilarious. I'll hallelujah that for sure!!

Hey, I gots testicles....just ask your boyfriend. lol.

I'm no muslim, or fundamentalist, so god's only plan for me is.....ahem....freedom to choose my own plan. I have no doubt, though, if such a disaster should happen, I would thank the ambulance staff for the shots of morphine. But I could have thanked a severe drug addiction too, with a handy shot or two already in my pocket. lol. DAM laws. In fact, I could have been so high, that a drive anywhere would have been not worth it. hence, the relegation of such circumstances actually occuring. lmao. Prevent accidents. Legalise Drugs. lol.
Sigh.
Old 05-25-2010, 05:15 AM
Hyper M0derator

You believe in a man in the clouds and have not one shred of proof....and you say your not a fundamentalist? You certainly fooled me, I thought you might have been mentally disturbed for awhile there.
Old 05-25-2010, 08:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by iHIMself™ View Post
OMG. It is nothing more than a deliberate money grab from those who can least afford it.
Cigarettes will kill you, in how long? 50 years? You eat too many tomatoes, excessively in a lifetime, and I guarantee it will kill you. Anything in excess is not healthy. But who the f* am I to stop you, or tax you, for eating too many tomatoes?

Let's put it like this. You are NOT allowed to buy or grow your own fresh tomatoes, you MUST buy CANNED tomatoes, with all the deadly preservatives and chemicals instilled in it.

The history of smoking tobacco goes back 5000 years. All of a sudden its bad. No, anything in excess is bad. And instead of forbidding tobacco companies to include over 1000000 additives (current), they give them reason to instill MORE of these chemicals to ensure people find it even harder to quit. That is a conspiracy. Government involved.

They are planning to produce packets without advertising. This is to save the tobacco companies MILLIONS of dollars in printing costs. What a joke.

I like what the late Bill Hicks said....

'If I can't smoke and relieve my stress, it'll be more than second hand smoke you'll have to worry about,
It'll be second hand bullets'.

The price increase will ultimately increase crime rates, as people having a ciggarette, shop owners, etc, will face others, with no money, desperate enough to rob them. Violently if need be. And it is already happening.

Tobacco DOES relieve stress, awakens the mind to free thinking, and is ultimately the latest natural, god given right, to fall under the fascist ideologies of the modern dictatored world.

ANYONE who applauds the dissolvement of freedoms of another, deserves no freedoms of their own.

i never heard that one before
how does smokeing awaken the mind to free thinking
Old 05-25-2010, 11:24 PM
Hyper M0derator

Kerry, are you not supposed to be on ihimself's side? LOL
Old 05-26-2010, 08:50 AM
Free Member

Quote:
You believe in a man in the clouds and have not one shred of proof....and you say your not a fundamentalist? You certainly fooled me, I thought you might have been mentally disturbed for awhile there.
Huh? me? lol. You haven't been paying too much attention have you? I do believe in god, yes, but hardly a man in the clouds. In fact, I've always been the first to state that the bible is a collection of works written by over 40 known authors, edited and published by the government itself. That is fact. God's word cannot be written. His word, is living. Despite this, the bible, includes texts over 2000 years old. Well worth the read. It's easy to see the motives behind some passages, and the divinely inspired texts in others.

You have no idea what I believe. I'll put it like this.

i is alive...i is life...god is life...i is god.

Aren't we supposed to be talking about the big ciggarette cover up? What's the matter? You ran out of falsified factitions to reference? Factitions....hahaha...sigh.

Here's some ancient texts from great philosophers you can take note of....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Plato

Attention to health is the greatest hinderance to life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Virgil

'Tis healthy to be sick sometimes.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Bible, Luke 4

Physician, heal thyself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hippocrates

Natural forces within us, are the true healers of disease.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anton Pavlovich Chekhov

Doctors are just the same as lawyers; the only difference is that lawyers merely rob you, whereas doctors rob you and kill you, too.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leonardo Da Vinci

Strive to preserve your health; and in this you will the better succeed in proportion as you keep clear of the physicians.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron Gottfried Wilhelm von Liebnitz

I often say a great doctor kills more people than a great general.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moliere

Nearly all men die of their medicines, not of their diseases.

I can go on and on you know.

Good luck with your...ahem...noble profession. pfft.

Last edited by iHIMself™ : 05-26-2010 at 08:54 AM.
Old 05-26-2010, 08:55 AM
Free Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
i never heard that one before
how does smokeing awaken the mind to free thinking
ask the american indians.