Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-26-2010, 07:49 PM

Default we are being controlled and dont know it

they control how you feel your attatude your moods they know when you sleep and get up then know what you must be thinking or whats on your mind beecause they put it in your mind. they make sure you see ahd hear what they want you to seee and hear they in fact insert into your life style and even people you know and yes those in your family to. and its so sneeky no one even knows about it. they use behavour modifacation punnishment and reward they use the stock market the tax your income and its not just a selected they control its the whole world. they have no name for there group and they are invissable to all but those they work with. they control the world govnorments they controll people that have the power to creat war what they are in fact is the great liars. and while they do this those in there control anything they do is there own idea. they. those with no names are the antichrist. minipulating everything about us. they are solid in the flesh people that use all that exist to control every aspec of our being. how good do you know yourself. are you sure your here reading this because it was your idea. how sure. there main targets are those in power but every day people are used to to influence them. they want to destroy the real you. by swaping the real you with who and what they want you to be. than they use you at others. you me all of us are being used. the way to refresh yourself is to go where you wont see or hear anything or anyone for one or two days. alone. and it works. but while doing so you must wipe from your mind all things pending past family friends job kids and think only about what is around you. do this for a day from when you wake up till you sleep. then go home. you will see whats happening. then you will see what i see. they will come after you if they think they lost control over you. you must act like you saw nuthing and play there game at least you will know and they cant make you do what you dont want to do.

Old 05-27-2010, 08:12 AM

Send a message via MSN to ibeme
Default Re: we are being controlled and dont know it

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
they control how you feel your attatude your moods they know when you sleep and get up then know what you must be thinking or whats on your mind beecause they put it in your mind. they make sure you see ahd hear what they want you to seee and hear they in fact insert into your life style and even people you know and yes those in your family to. and its so sneeky no one even knows about it. they use behavour modifacation punnishment and reward they use the stock market the tax your income and its not just a selected they control its the whole world. they have no name for there group and they are invissable to all but those they work with. they control the world govnorments they controll people that have the power to creat war what they are in fact is the great liars. and while they do this those in there control anything they do is there own idea. they. those with no names are the antichrist. minipulating everything about us. they are solid in the flesh people that use all that exist to control every aspec of our being. how good do you know yourself. are you sure your here reading this because it was your idea. how sure. there main targets are those in power but every day people are used to to influence them. they want to destroy the real you. by swaping the real you with who and what they want you to be. than they use you at others. you me all of us are being used. the way to refresh yourself is to go where you wont see or hear anything or anyone for one or two days. alone. and it works. but while doing so you must wipe from your mind all things pending past family friends job kids and think only about what is around you. do this for a day from when you wake up till you sleep. then go home. you will see whats happening. then you will see what i see. they will come after you if they think they lost control over you. you must act like you saw nuthing and play there game at least you will know and they cant make you do what you dont want to do.

Agreed to an extent....yes we are all brainwashed, some on difrent levels. Some so intergrated and dependant on the system that just like in the matrix they would fight to defend it.

But I realy doubt they will come after you if you realise truths....what do you think your opinion means to the masses? You opinion is worth shit and as long as you aint informing the world....and the world aint in a position where it may beleive you...then they aint gunna come for you cause they dont care about you.
Only when your in a position to change the views of many do I think that these people will notice you and deal with you acordinly.

Who made up the word conspiracy....the words conspiracy is a dirty word...and I think this word is used to cover everything up big time. If you say the word conspiracy to the mass of people....most will automaticly think bullshit.

But yes anyway the first step is with in your self....Open your mind....change your persepctive on life....research into things rather then accept them as truths because your TV says so. Look into your self....find the real you....find the power that is within your mind. release your self from the stressfull lives they have us live because the truth is you dont havet to be stressed....you dont havet to worry....life doesnt havet to be hard.....and in the end the worst thing that could ever happen is you could die....and if you descover that death might not be such a bad thing then little problems in our lives that they have us worry over constantly like money or job or even smaller petyer things dont seem to matter at all. Only problem is those people in less well off countrys who seriously do havet to suffer 24/7 because a peacefull calm mind is proberly harder to achieve.

Kerry I see our views on this are also gunna be very difrent as your views are gunna be based primarily from a christian view point.

Last edited by ibeme : 05-27-2010 at 08:20 AM.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:31 AM

If people accepted their lot in life and stopped trying to over-achieve, eat quicker, spend money, be opinionated, they'd be happier. God/source doesn't judge the world we possess, but how much the world possesses us.
Old 05-27-2010, 09:43 AM

my first post was just a ploy
and has just prooved that the real conspiracy is us
and not those in charge
Old 05-27-2010, 10:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
my first post was just a ploy
and has just prooved that the real conspiracy is us
and not those in charge
Mate you are brainwashed....face it ^^

You seem to think that i believe what you said in first post because you said it.

Fact is alot of what you said is true and all you gota do is look at the media and research into things to work out we are all controlled. If we wernt controlled at all then peoples opinions wouldnt be based on media majority.

Here is a simple example.

In America and the UK it is now deemed prety much in decent for a woman to not shave her under arms and other areas. In many other countrys of the world woman do not shave and it is not looked apon as disgustin or anything. Because the media advertises woman to shave....and shows woman on TV with no hair under there arms and such all the time over time it has made societys men want there woman to shave and society woman want to shave to not feel ugly. Basicly companies are makeing money from womans now insecurity over body hair. Now there are loads more insecuritys in woman and men that companies profit from and what shapes the what I look at as "FAKE" society we live in today.

The media controles us by makeing us feel we need to act certain ways...that way it stops us from wanteing to act or think the ways we would naturally and makes us look down on others who do not conform to society. The people at top I believe have a system in place that makes us controle ourselvs.

I will admit though....alot of what you said in your post sounded....over the top and abit stupid...but I did state our views are difrent and I thought you where thinking some of those over the top views due to yourself being christian. No bash on christians or nothing but you do seem to be slightly fanaticle ^^

Last edited by ibeme : 05-27-2010 at 10:52 AM.
Old 05-27-2010, 11:04 AM

and you are another example that the conspiracy is created by what they believe and is not realy true. thats why to date no conspiracy has ever been prooven
Old 05-27-2010, 11:39 AM

the conspiracy?

You know I realy hate that word....

The point is media changes the thought paterns of people.

And I cant give you proof of a "conspiracy" I can provide proof that shows the goverment lies to us all the time and that they influence peoples way of thinking through media and otehr things.

But yes your right....the reason all this happens is because people are like cattle.

The fact that humans think them selvs far above other animals is just another ploy to make you feel special.

Humans act like cattle all the time.
Old 05-27-2010, 04:32 PM

Is 'acting like cattle' a step up from acting like sheep?
Old 05-27-2010, 11:07 PM

How is it that you KNOW you're being controlled, but, DON'T know that you're being controlled.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-27-2010 at 11:18 PM.
Old 05-28-2010, 05:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
no jane you miss the whole point.. we are not realy being controled. there is no gov conspiracy. the conspiracy only exist in websites and forums.
the last true conspiracy was the war on nam. and the water gate scandle..
it turned out that nam had a right to declear it as there country and the war was wrong. and nixon quit.