Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-27-2010, 03:03 AM
Hyper M0derator

Default Re: The Theory of Relativity is Wrong.

I assume lots of things in life blind you....

Old 05-28-2010, 10:45 AM
Banned

I read an article recently that said that many physicists are starting to expect that many fundamental "laws" of physics may be quite different in different parts of the Universe. As for the little debate on different universes, it seems quite likely that different universes in the multi-verse would have radically differing properties. Some would likely be the same, some would likely be close, and most would be far different from ours.
Old 05-28-2010, 03:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallaciesAbound View Post
I read an article recently....
Which publication do you refer? Was it theory or did it have actual data?
Old 05-29-2010, 08:11 AM
Banned

Oh right, because this site is soooooo concerned with actual data. lol

No, im pretty sure like all theoretical physics....its theoretical. Since we dont have ships out there yet researching these things. Maybe we should ask the Reptoids about it? I did find the idea intriguing though. Fairly certain that it was Scientific American I read that in though. I'll see if I can find the article again, since Im sure its in my helmet bag somewhere.
Old 05-29-2010, 01:23 PM

don't shake it out for me. the human factor equal to my imagination was interesting.
Old 05-29-2010, 05:26 PM
Banned

Lol that made sense.
Old 07-05-2011, 01:10 AM

Intuitions aren't emotionals... Intuitions are feelings from the subconscious. A kind of 6th senses in itself. Intuitions is called to take a greater role in space travels than rationality, which requires measures and analysis in order to take a decision, but in a Universe which has a different time scale that dwarf Human life expectency, the experience of gathered inside a single Human life, won't be enough to tackle the events occurence happening inside our Universe. Since the time scale of events is so huge, current models and predictions can't be made accurately, so in the occurence of such event, that occurs once every million years or so, a rational model won't calculate the risk fast enough to takle the event appropriately. So a good Intuitionist, will assess the risk just in time and make the proper decisions in time to avert potential consequences or after shocks...

Its not really emotions as with animals, its more like a bird that sense the magnetic field of the Earth to find the north pole in its migrations. Our brain as the same abilities and even more so. It is why science is poised to take a back seat in the area of space explorations...
Old 12-01-2011, 12:55 AM

I don't think anyone on this forum is smart enough to form a logical opinion on this topic. It sounds bogus and made up, however I'm not smart enough to know either way. But keep up the good work, if all else fails baffle them with bullshit!
Old 12-03-2011, 12:07 PM

I disagree that no one here is smart enough!

I happen to agree with G Alexanders first post that Einsteins special theory of relativity is wrong, and his explanation is refreshingly simple and original - tho not quite as well detailed as my own.

It surprises me that unfortunately the OP (original poster G Alexander) didn't participate in this later thread.

http://www.clubconspiracy.com/forum/...tly-14123.html

Entitled - what exactly is TIME - wherein I disprove Einsteins special theory of relativity and give a lot more details about the inadequacies of the Mitchellson Morely experiment and later the Sagnac Morley attempts with rotational analogue experiment.

Its a shame no one had the physics ability to continue the OPs post discussions with himself and they he didn't participate in the above thread.

Again I say it - essentially he is 100% correct n that Einstein was wrong with e=mc^2.

There is ONLY one value, for speed of light (universal constant C) that makes e=mc^2 correct - and that is infinity!

The speed of light is infinite

Infinity squared is infinity - no messy negative root solutions (i.e length contraction, time dilation etc etc required).

Simply, Einstein got it wrong.

The OPs first post was most excellently done & I concur with his findings.

Cheers!

The primary manifestation of Time is Change

Ee does NOT equal Em Cee Squared!

M = Δ T
Old 12-23-2011, 07:08 PM
Woo Nemesis

The speed of light cannot be infinite since it is quite simply measurable, unless you are merely dithering over the semantics of the word infinite, which is an abstract concept anyway.