Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on? > The War in Iraq
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-20-2009, 10:01 PM

Default Re: Lies Of "Mass Destruction" - LMDs

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
The disturbing thought is that since they werent found in large quantities (some shells full of sarin and ricin were found), were they shipped to Syria or Iran for later use by them?
We have no clue and neither do you.

Old 10-21-2009, 10:29 AM
Woo Nemesis

Hopefully we wont find out in the worst possible way...like some Sarin in a subway.
Old 10-23-2009, 12:35 AM
Philosopher

Quote:
Originally Posted by EireEngineer View Post
Hopefully we wont find out in the worst possible way...like some Sarin in a subway.
It wont be like that ... iran possibly could have them and we deffinately know they have some nukes but they are at a stale mate with israel ... as soon as iran attack the US will oblitterate iran so its best to stay where we are and not die hahah
Old 05-22-2010, 09:42 PM
Banned

I recall the reports saying the shells were old and the chemicals way past thier shelf life to be effective. Maybe those were some of the left over chemicals we gave them to use on our, and thier enemy back in the day, the Iranians. Of course we know they used them on the Kurds in thier own country.
Old 05-28-2010, 11:59 AM
Banned

I still think that the reason the intelligence services were getting so many reports is that Saddam's boys were lying to him about all of the programs. If he was demanding that you make a chemical weapons program, under penalty of death if you don't, but you didn't have the means to make one, why not cook the books and make it look as though you did. Most actionable intel still comes from reading the other guys paperwork. So if the CIA was getting back blueprints and requisitions for Sarin from their operatives, you would have to suspect that such a program existed. Of course, the rational thing to do would be to actually go in and get proof of the weapons being there, which they obviously didn't.
Armed with this dubious intel, it obviously wasn't hard for W to get his war.