Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 06-03-2010, 01:22 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Are American Freemasons 'Blue Bloods'?


Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
What's wrong with using noble or sovereign? Our cause is noble and our jurisdictions are sovereign unto themselves.

My "bad apple" comment refers not to P2, but to some individual Brothers who are not always good or have been expelled. P2 is a clandestine, rogue Lodge not recognized by any Grand Lodge. Most irregular Lodges don't follow the basic tenets or regulations of the Fraternity. Thus are they not recognized.

What about those Masons that work within the government? I work for the military. So what? Masons come from all walks of life.

Freemasonry isn't politic nor does it hold specific leanings in ideology nor is politics (along with religion) allowed to be discussed within the Lodge. It stands for goodness, plain and simple. It charges you to be a good citizen, but that doesn't mean pro-establishment. Plus, I know several Brothers who are very liberal.

I wasn't meaning it to be a bribe, and it would be a far stretch to prove it. I was asking to prove that privacy is needed and acceptable. I don't go yelling out my banking information or any personal information, as it is personal.
From what you have said as follows:

Quote:
Freemasonry strives to better the world around us. We strive to set an example of virtue and charity that others may follow. We believe equality, morality, love for one another, integrity, and fidelity/loyalty.
It is almost as if you have painted the Freemasons as being like some sort of church group.

But what of the origins of Freemasonry in the age of the Enlightenment? Shouldn't the Freemasons be avant-garde intellectuals with some radical agenda? Its almost as if you were the opposite.

Also what is an apparently clever and respectable chap like yourself doing hanging around on a conspiracy forum like this? Are you not snooping on what is being said about the Freemasons?

Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 06-04-2010, 10:25 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Are American Freemasons 'Blue Bloods'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
It is almost as if you have painted the Freemasons as being like some sort of church group.

But what of the origins of Freemasonry in the age of the Enlightenment? Shouldn't the Freemasons be avant-garde intellectuals with some radical agenda? Its almost as if you were the opposite.

Also what is an apparently clever and respectable chap like yourself doing hanging around on a conspiracy forum like this? Are you not snooping on what is being said about the Freemasons?
Freemasonry isn't a religion, its a fraternity. It doesn't meet the requirements to be a religion.

When Freemasonry started I'm sure the ideals of the Fraternity would be radical, but are mainstream today.

I'm here because I hate lies being spread and sheer curiosity.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-05-2010, 05:22 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Are American Freemasons 'Blue Bloods'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Freemasonry isn't a religion, its a fraternity. It doesn't meet the requirements to be a religion.

When Freemasonry started I'm sure the ideals of the Fraternity would be radical, but are mainstream today.

I'm here because I hate lies being spread and sheer curiosity.
Thank you KSigMason.

However I still feel what you have told us is pretty minimal considering.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 06-05-2010, 08:50 AM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Are American Freemasons 'Blue Bloods'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Thank you KSigMason.

However I still feel what you have told us is pretty minimal considering.
Ask me some more questions, but I will not be on very much in the next few days as I'm out in the field doing some training exercises and I am exhausted at the end of the day.
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 06-05-2010, 11:22 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Are American Freemasons 'Blue Bloods'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Ask me some more questions, but I will not be on very much in the next few days as I'm out in the field doing some training exercises and I am exhausted at the end of the day.
Oh, for goodness sakes.

We couldn't care any less about your training exercises and how exhausted you are.

Maybe Gale does, but the rest of us don't.

Trust me.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 06-05-2010, 11:35 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 747
Default Re: Are American Freemasons 'Blue Bloods'?

I'll take that into consideration
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 06-05-2010, 11:48 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Are American Freemasons 'Blue Bloods'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I'll take that into consideration
We don't care whether you take it into consideration or not.

Don't you get it?

We don't care that you're a Freemason and we don't care what you do.

Totally uninterested.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-06-2010, 12:02 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Are American Freemasons 'Blue Bloods'?

Can't wait to ask you some more questions.

Gosh.

You're so annoying.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-08-2010 at 03:07 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-09-2010, 01:20 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Are American Freemasons 'Blue Bloods'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Ask me some more questions, but I will not be on very much in the next few days as I'm out in the field doing some training exercises and I am exhausted at the end of the day.
I'd like to ask a further question if I may KSigMason. Even though it may not be directly relevant to the thread, I simply couldn't resist it.

Many have claimed that the Freemasons and their kin, such as the Rosicrucians, practice the mystic arts such as the ancient Hebraic Qabalah.

Esoteric orders such as the Golden Dawn apparently actively recruited from among the ranks of the Freemasons and many leading members of the occult were also practicing Freemasons.

Is there any truth to this rumour or is it purely a misinterpretation of the facts?
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-10-2010, 12:32 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Are American Freemasons 'Blue Bloods'?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
I'd like to ask a further question if I may KSigMason. Even though it may not be directly relevant to the thread, I simply couldn't resist it.

Many have claimed that the Freemasons and their kin, such as the Rosicrucians, practice the mystic arts such as the ancient Hebraic Qabalah.

Esoteric orders such as the Golden Dawn apparently actively recruited from among the ranks of the Freemasons and many leading members of the occult were also practicing Freemasons.

Is there any truth to this rumour or is it purely a misinterpretation of the facts?
Gale,

What is your problem?

Do you seriously think that KSigMason possesses any inside knowledge regarding Freemasonry?

Please.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:42 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.