Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Lounge
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-11-2005, 12:44 PM

Default Draken Farewell Address

Friends, Romans, Countrymen!

Lend me your eyes!

After nearly 600 posts since I joined this forum around Christmas/New Years I have decided to take a break over the summer holidays.

I had a few specific goals I wanted to accomplish with coming to write at a forum and I think I have reached these goals. In some ways I am not satisfied but I knew I wouldn't be, and in some other ways I am satisfied, and I knew I would be.

The first goal I wanted to achieve was to get into discussions with many different people with lots of different views on topics I needed to clear my own arguments up on. I needed other people to argue against me so that what I felt deep inside, but never had to express in words, would HAVE to be put into words by me. I forced myself to argue, express, formulate and specify my views and convictions.

The second goal was to draw attention to philosophies, writers, thinkers of not so wellknown schools of thinking, that maybe on first glance, does not seem to have anything to do with conspiracies. Looking a little closer on the issues discussed by these people, one realizes that it's got everything to do with conspiracies, but they tackle the problem from a totally different angle. I don't know how many of the people coming to CC bothered to read and reflect on these threads. It's not up to me. I've done my part to try to inspire people to read these texts.

The third reason was to bring a couple of specific issues to peoples' attention that I think are extremely important:

The global, Satanic ONGOING threat of Communism and its devastation of thought, mind, soul and spirit

The subversion of culture, the arts and traditions by Marxist-Leninist long-term strategies along the line of Antonio Gramsci

The need for total revision of history, specifically the last 300 years and the significance of this false history on thought, mind, soul and spirit

The role of Zionists/Kabbalists/Talmudists/Khazars in this global subversion, infiltration, destruction and total degeneration of Western and Eastern Tradition

and last but definately not least

The transcendent unity of religions as taught by so-called Perennialists like Frithjof Schuon, René Guénon, Martin Lings, Julius Evola, Kurt Almqvist, Hamvas Béla, László András et al.

For now, I've said what I wanted to say and feel that there's no point in writing smaller comments, or to answer questions. I encourage everyone on this forum, old and new, not to forget the old threads written months ago and since then "dead", by people long gone on to other things. It's too easy to just look at the front page and answer the threads there, not realizing the immense amount of VERY GOOD information and insight written and forgotten on page 6 or 7 in an obscure thread with the title "Really? Oh, well, I think I'll crap myself" or something similarly inspiring.

In conclusion, I hope my thoughts have been appreciated, I hope I provoked some people to do their own research and inspired some to change their minds one way or the other.

I will come back to check up on things from time to time and I'm waiting for a couple of responses from people - you know who you are - so I'll check my inbox for a few more days, so if anyone wants to write something, do it within the next few days.

I thank everyone I've had giving enlightening discussions with, arguments, fights even (although not many - I've never been in a fist fight my entire life!;-)); they have given me the insight I was looking for.
The rest of the insight needed I will have to find elsewhere.

As always, but more importantly now than ever -

TRUTH, BEAUTY, LOVE!