Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > The Archives > North America
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #201  
Old 06-09-2010, 12:23 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?


Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
Your son is a marine? You should be ashamed of yourself. How can you allow your son to fight for our very enemies against people brave enough to stand up for their freedom?!?

What are you doing running a forum like this if you let your son fight for the enemy?
Yes.

My son WAS a Marine and, as an adult, he made the decision to join the military.

I am not ashamed of myself, but you should be for the nasty comment you posted above about me and my son.

Did I expect anything else from your mouth?

The answer is a resounding no.

Not that it's any of your business or I care one IOTA what your opinion is of me and/or my son, he has never been in combat.

However, while on a MEU and serving on the USS Nashville, he was a part of the mission to rescue the AMERICANS when fighting broke out between Lebanon and Israel.

He and his unit were also a part of helping with the clean-up, etc. in New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina.

I have some pictures of the heavy equipment they brought over on ships, etc. for this effort.

Would you like to see them?

Who should be ashamed of themselves, now?

Maybe you ought to think before you speak next time.

I'm running this forum, because you didn't appoint me and it's not based upon the humanitarian aid my son, whom I am extremely proud of, was engaged in during his four years in the Marines.

Funny, isn't it?

OutoftheBox has no comment about the disgusting post by dixon; his threat to kill my son, etc., send me back to lawrence for treatment, which is what my post was about.

Instead, he follows it up with another degrading post about me and my son.

Birds of the same feather....


Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-09-2010 at 12:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #202  
Old 06-09-2010, 02:50 PM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

All I'm saying is that US marines are the minions of the plutocratic "New World Order" and no one in their right mind should join them.
Reply With Quote
  #203  
Old 06-09-2010, 10:01 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
All I'm saying is that US marines are the minions of the plutocratic "New World Order" and no one in their right mind should join them.
Sorry, but that is not all you were saying.

Let me refresh your memory.

The following is what you said:

"Your son is a marine? You should be ashamed of yourself. How can you allow your son to fight for our very enemies against people brave enough to stand up for their freedom?!?"

I replied that my son is an adult and makes his own decisions and, therefore, he didn't join the Marines because I allowed him to do so.

I also replied that I am as proud of my son as a peacock with her feathers unfurled and that I AM NOT ASHAMED OF MYSELF in any way, shape or form, but you should be ashamed of yourself for the slander you have posted against my son and myself and every other military personnel who is a member of the armed forces of America.

You slander them all with your comments.

You said:

"What are you doing running a forum like this if you let your son fight for the enemy?"

I did not allow my son to fight for the enemy.

Like I said, as an adult, he made his own decisions and he never fought the "so-called" enemy.

He provided humanitarian aid to AMERICANS and never engaged in COMBAT.

I thank GOD and my protectors for that.

Running this forum has nothing to do with my son.

However, you, apparently, want it to.

My son was disabled in the Marines.

You should be ashamed of yourself for saying I should be ashamed of myself and for saying that my son is not in his right mind.

You, apparently, are the one who is not in a right state of mind.

No one should EVER degrade our military men or women.

Didn't VIET NAM teach you anything?

A word of warning.

Refrain from making another derrogatory comment about my son, because, if you do, you will be banned.

Again, any reply to dixon's comment about how they would frag my son in friendly fire if I didn't shut my mouth or send me back to Lawrence?

Didn't think so.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-10-2010 at 02:12 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #204  
Old 06-10-2010, 03:01 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
"Your son is a marine? You should be ashamed of yourself. How can you allow your son to fight for our very enemies against people brave enough to stand up for their freedom?!?"

I replied that my son is an adult and makes his own decisions and, therefore, he didn't join the Marines because I allowed him to do so.
You raised him, didn't you? If you raised him well, he wouldn't make such a poor choice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
you should be ashamed of yourself for the slander you have posted against my son and myself and every other military personnel who is a member of the armed forces of America.
People who join the US military are either stupid, brainwashed or both. I feel no shame for pointing out the obvious.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I did not allow my son to fight for the enemy.

Like I said, as an adult, he made his own decisions and he never fought the "so-called" enemy.

He provided humanitarian aid to AMERICANS and never engaged in COMBAT.
It's only a matter of time before he's sent to the battlefield to fight for the New World Order. That's what Marines are intended for after all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I thank GOD and my protectors for that.
You and your blind faith in imaginary creatures...

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Running this forum has nothing to do with my son.

However, you, apparently, want it to.
I just don't get how you can possibly run a conspiracy forum and raise your son so poorly for him to join the Marines.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
No one should EVER degrade our military men or women.

Didn't VIET NAM teach you anything?
WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq all taught me that the US is an evil imperial empire willing to destroy the lives of millions. I will NEVER respect the US military as their blind obedience to the plutocrats is responsible for the corruption of Western-Europe since WW2 and an increasing number of nations worldwide.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Refrain from making another derrogatory comment about my son, because, if you do, you will be banned.
I have nothing against my son. I have a problem with his job and your failure to teach him the US military is a malign institute.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Again, any reply to dixon's comment about how they would frag my son in friendly fire if I didn't shut my mouth or send me back to Lawrence?
I don't know enough details about your conflict with him to comment.
Reply With Quote
  #205  
Old 06-11-2010, 02:00 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

quote=Out of the Box;68632]

You raised him, didn't you? If you raised him well, he wouldn't make such a poor choice.

Your opinion that my son made a poor choice by enlisting in the Marines and that he did so because I didn't raise him well, are just that; your opinions, and, in case you've forgotten, let me remind you, your opinion regarding my son and/or myself and anything else doesn't matter.

You have no clue regarding the circumstances surrounding my son's enlistment in the Marines and, even if you did, your opinion still wouldn't matter and, again, your opinion regarding my parenting skills doesn't matter either.

Shall I repeat myself, or have I made myself clear?

Your opinion about my son and/or myself doesn't matter.

Obviously, you have deluded yourself into believing that it does.

Let me give you a bit of advice.

A parent imparts their knowledge, morals, values, wisdom, life experiences and beliefs onto their children.

They cannot force their children/adult off-spring to make every life choice in their favor short of holding a gun to their head.

Is this what you do to your children/adult-offspring so every life choice they make is that which you desire or have you practiced mind control upon them from a very young age so that they are void of free will and do as you say?

I don't know if you have children, but, if you do, I'm certain that you've taught them to be as condescending and judgemental as you are.

These are the Immoral attributes that you possess and have IMMORALLY passed onto your children and, obviously, this reflects that you are a BAD parent.

You should be ashamed of yourself.

Lack of self-esteem is typically the reason for the type of behavior that you display.

I don't know who raised you.

A pack of wolves, perhaps.

Whoever it was certainly did a poor job.

People who join the US military are either stupid, brainwashed or both. I feel no shame for pointing out the obvious.

My son is neither stupid, brainwashed or both.

So, obviously, you haven't pointed out the obvious.

It's only a matter of time before he's sent to the battlefield to fight for the New World Order. That's what Marines are intended for after all.

You can't read so I'll say it again.

My son was disabled and is no longer an active Marine so it is not a matter of time before he is sent to the battlefield to fight for the NWO.

I don't know why I feel it necessary to explain any of this to you, because I am certain that you are just completely stupid and won't understand any of it no matter how many times I write it and no matter in how may ways, but, I'll continue in the hope that maybe a COMET might hit you on the head and wake you up.

You pretend to know what my son's job was in the Marines, but you don't, so I'll inform you again, he was not front line or battlefield and, he was disabled, so it is not a matter of time before he is sent to the battlefield to fight for the NWO.

Again.

Do I need to repeat myself, or will it fall upon deaf ears or someone who is completely unable to comprehend the written word or both because they are brainwashed and/or stupid or both?

My son was disabled.

He is not an active Marine and will never face the battlefield.

You don't know anything about my son and/or his service in the Marines and/or me as a parent other than you despise the fact that, in your opinion, I allowed my son to make a poor choice and join the Marines and, in your eyes, this renders me as a BAD MOTHER.

I don't hold a gun to my adult off-spring's heads as you do in order to make them do as I desire.

They make their own choices.

This makes me a good mother.

As if I need to defend myself against a man such as yourself and, you know what I mean by that.


Obviously, you've raised your children to do as they're told by you while you hold a gun to their head, or else.

Did you not read what I wrote in my previous comment?

My son provided humanitarian aid to the American citizens who were in Lebanon when fighting broke out and aid to New Orleans after Hurricane Katrina.

You and your blind faith in imaginary creatures...

I don't have blind faith, as is evidenced by my posts on this forum.

I just don't get how you can possibly run a conspiracy forum and raise your son so poorly for him to join the Marines.

Don't you get it?

I doesn't matter that you don't get it.

The fact is that I do run this conspiracy forum.

Oh, yes.

I raised my son so poorly, because he joined the Marines and I DIDN'T force him by gunpoint not to do so or practice mind control on him as you do your own children so that every life choice they make is the one you want them to make.

Like I said, you are deluded in thinking that your opinion of me as a parent and/or my MARINE son matters.

WW2, Korea, Vietnam, Afghanistan and Iraq all taught me that the US is an evil imperial empire willing to destroy the lives of millions. I will NEVER respect the US military as their blind obedience to the plutocrats is responsible for the corruption of Western-Europe since WW2 and an increasing number of nations worldwide.

We know you don't respect the men and women in our military.

You've made this quite clear.

Every single parent who has a son or daughter in the military, according to you, did a poor job of raising their children and their children are either stupid and/or brainwashed or both.

You are a very contemptuous person.

I have nothing against my son. I have a problem with his job and your failure to teach him the US military is a malign institute.

You have nothing against YOUR son?

Huh?

If you meant that you have nothing against MY son, I would beg to differ.

You've stated several times you have much against anyone who serves in the military.

I couldn't care any less whether you have a problem with my son's job and the fact that you believe I failed to teach him the US military is a malign institute.

Again, you are a very contemptuous person who has a problem with a whole lot of people and, just so you know, these whole lot of people don't care what you think and, most probably, have a problem with you.

Since you can't comprehend what I stated in my previous post, I'll repeat.

My son is no longer an active Marine, so you can get over your problem with his job and, BTW, we don't care that you have a problem with his job.

Apparently, you have a problem with military personnel who provide aid to American citizens.

Go figure.

I don't know enough details about your conflict with him to comment.

You have no details about my son and/or myself and this hasn't stopped you from commenting so I have no clue why you wouldn't comment as to dixon's remarks.

Could be because you were hoping, as dixon said, that my son would get fragged in friendly fire since you despise him so desperately.

I don't know who let you out of the box, but I think it's time they put you back in there.

[/quote]

This is your second warning.

The next time you post derogatory/inflammatory comments about son and/or myself, YOU WILL BE BANNED. This is not a threat. This is fact. So, if you want to continue to post on this forum, I suggest yo bite your tongue in this road because my word is as good as gold.

My intended comment was not to illicit responses regarding my Marine son. It was intended to illicit responses regarding dixon's comment that if I didn't shut my mouth my Marine son would be fragged/killed in friendly fire.

Obviously, out of the box, doesn't what to address this issue.

He strayed off topic about my parenting skills, etc.

Stay on topic within this thread which is about dixon's remarks regarding killing my son in friendly fire if I don't shut my mouth and not about my son's decision to join the marines and/or my parenting skills.

If you can't stay on topic, don't comment.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-11-2010 at 03:02 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #206  
Old 06-11-2010, 03:04 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

I wasn't really sure if you meant "disabled" as in "handicapped". Remember that I'm not a native English speaker and you seemed to use this word so lightly I figured it must have meant something else. Did he get disabled while on a mission?

Anyway...
-- Believing in the Christian God is as rational as believing in Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy. That's why I called it blind faith.
-- A man joining the US military voluntarilly is like a horse voluntarilly walking into a glue factory. No one who has a clue of what the US military represents would ever do such a thing.
-- I have no quarrel with you or your son. I just find your attitude and viewpoints incredibly ignorant and a far cry from what I expect of an admin on a conspiracy forum.
-- I don't care about your personal dispute with other forum members. You have been telling a lot of nonsense and if some people get so mad at you they feel the need to threaten you or your son it's something I regret but not something I care about. I would also prefer it if you just shut up or start making sense.

I by no means wish to offend you, but I find your attitude incredibly annoying.
Reply With Quote
  #207  
Old 06-11-2010, 03:47 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
I wasn't really sure if you meant "disabled" as in "handicapped". Remember that I'm not a native English speaker and you seemed to use this word so lightly I figured it must have meant something else. Did he get disabled while on a mission?

Oh, please, spare me the excuse for your inability to comprehend because you are not a native English speaker.

If you're not a native English speaker, what are you then?

And, btw, I didn't use the word disabled lightly and, how on earth can you think that when one uses the word disabled with regard to military personnel that it would mean something else?

Play dumb much?

There is no other definition with respect to military personnel.

Anyway...
-- Believing in the Christian God is as rational as believing in Santa Claus or the Tooth Fairy. That's why I called it blind faith.

I never said I believe in a Christian GOD; Santa Claus or the Tooth Fariry.

-- A man joining the US military voluntarilly is like a horse voluntarilly walking into a glue factory. No one who has a clue of what the US military represents would ever do such a thing.
-- I have no quarrel with you or your son. I just find your attitude and viewpoints incredibly ignorant and a far cry from what I expect of an admin on a conspiracy forum.

You have a quarrel with me and my son and now you say that you don't.

Please, check your posts.


I couldn't care any less that you find my attitudes or view points incredibly ignorant and a far cry from that which you expect of an administrator on a conspiracy forum.

We, at CC, do not conduct ourselves according to your expectations or adjust our attitude or viewpoints to suit your requirements. Sorry, but, we don't exist to appease you.

WE find your attitude to be ignorant and a to be a far cry from what we expect of our members.

-- I don't care about your personal dispute with other forum members. You have been telling a lot of nonsense and if some people get so mad at you they feel the need to threaten you or your son it's something I regret but not something I care about. I would also prefer it if you just shut up or start making sense.

I don't tell nonsense, but you do and WE at CC would prefer that you either shut up or start making sense or be BANNED.

I by no means wish to offend you, but I find your attitude incredibly annoying.
You don't offend me and I'm SO SORRY that you find my attitude incredibly annoying.

I guess you'll just have to learn how to deal with it or NOT or go somewhere else!



Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-11-2010 at 09:02 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #208  
Old 06-11-2010, 06:22 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
If you're not a native English speaker, what are you then?
I live in Belgium and my native tongue is Dutch. English is actually my third language, although my English is far better than my second language (which is French).

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
And, btw, I didn't use the word disabled lightly and, how on earth, can you think that being disabled in any way, shape or form means something else?

Disabled means disabled.
I thought it might be a military term for "inactive". I work in IT and in IT the word "disabled" means "inactive".
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I never said I believe in a Christian GOD; Santa Claus or the Tooth Fariry.
I remember you once said you were a Christian somewhere on this forum. Maybe my memory is fooling me. If that's the case I apologise.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You have a quarrel with me and my son and now you say that you don't.
As I said : I have a problem with the choices you guys make, not the people you are. That's not the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
We, at CC, do not conduct ourselves according to your expectations or adjust our attitude or viewpoints to suit your requirements. Sorry, but, we don't exist to appease you.

WE find your attitude to be ignorant and a to be a far cry from what we expect of our members.

[...]

I don't tell nonsense, but you do and WE at CC would prefer that you either shut up or start making sense or be BANNED.
That's hilarious

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I guess you'll just have to learn how to deal with it or NOT or go somewhere else!
I can deal with it. Apparently you can't
Reply With Quote
  #209  
Old 06-11-2010, 12:43 PM
RedAngel RedAngel is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 25
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Good thread, I like!
Reply With Quote
  #210  
Old 06-11-2010, 09:03 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Is BlueAngel a Government Spy?

Correction:

And, btw, I didn't use the word disabled lightly and, how on earth can you think that when one uses the word disabled with regard to military personnel that it would mean something else?

Play dumb much?

There is no other definition with respect to military personnel.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlu General Conspiracy Discussion 4 02-22-2007 09:49 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlu General Conspiracy Discussion 1 02-22-2007 09:26 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlu General Conspiracy Discussion 0 02-22-2007 09:10 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlu General Conspiracy Discussion 0 02-22-2007 09:09 PM
Blue Ange BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngel BlueAngelBlueAngel BlueAngel Bl General Conspiracy Discussion 0 02-22-2007 09:07 PM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:38 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.