Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 06-08-2010, 11:41 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 738
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me


I'm Blue Lodge (PM), York Rite (EHP, OHP, YRSCNA), and OES. I tried to go through the Scottish Rite this last May, but my work schedule didn't allow me to take the two days off that I would have needed.

__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-09-2010, 01:05 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

The problem with organisations such as the O.T.O. and its predecessor the Golden Dawn is that many would hold that they are little more than a gimmick.

At the meetings of the mightily famous Golden Dawn many of the initiates couldn't refrain from laughing at the proceedings. And after their solemn initiation and after great anticipation of receiving a wonderous secret, the initiates were simply shown the 22 letters of the Hebrew alphabet and asked to memorize them!

It isn't a wonder therefore that the organisation split apart then disbanded after just a few years?

And this organisation recruited from among the ranks of the Freemasons! As if they were going up in the world...........

As for the OTO which was founded by Aleister Crowley it surely must be more of the same. The only difference is Crowley was a little on the shady side as he was known to have summoned the odd demon or two............

Can the same be said of Freemasonry? Is it little more than a parlour game and are they taking themselves far too seriously?

I live not that far from Glastonbury these days and at this New Age meeting place courses are offered in shamanism, astral projection, past life regression etc, etc.

Is this really what the Freemasons are preaching to its initiates?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-09-2010, 09:29 PM
KSigMason's Avatar
KSigMason KSigMason is offline
KYCH
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Idaho
Posts: 738
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

Freemasonry doesn't preach any those New Age beliefs. Also, Aleister Crowly was never a member of Freemasonry (recognized, regular Freemasonry).
__________________
"Quia tu lucerna mea Domine et Domine inluminabis tenebras meas."
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-09-2010, 11:16 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Good to see another one on board. I am a few years behind you on the Raising.
Two of them.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-09-2010, 11:18 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
I'm Blue Lodge (PM), York Rite (EHP, OHP, YRSCNA), and OES. I tried to go through the Scottish Rite this last May, but my work schedule didn't allow me to take the two days off that I would have needed.
Oh, darn.

That damn work schedule interfered with your becomming a Scottish Rite.

Sympathies.

We're so glad that you continue to update the forum with your personal life.

As if we care.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-09-2010, 11:22 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

Can't the TWO OF YOU find a Freemason Lodge some place where you can talk about your Freemason BS amongst each other in that LODGE where you seem to spend most of your time anyway with your MALE brethren and get close and personal with one another there cause it truly is a turn off for the rest of the members of CC to have to watch the two of you kind of like, ah, masturbate with one another.

Thanking you in advance,
BA
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-10-2010, 12:25 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSigMason View Post
Freemasonry doesn't preach any those New Age beliefs. Also, Aleister Crowly was never a member of Freemasonry (recognized, regular Freemasonry).
But is it not true that Crowley founded the original O.T.O. of which Cogburn is a member and was the O.T.O. not founded on Freemasonic lines?

And is it not true also that the Golden Dawn recruited from among the ranks of the Freemasons which must imply that the two organisations are somehow strongly analogous?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-10-2010, 10:35 PM
TheOctavist's Avatar
TheOctavist TheOctavist is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 24
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Can't the TWO OF YOU find a Freemason Lodge some place where you can talk about your Freemason BS amongst each other in that LODGE where you seem to spend most of your time anyway with your MALE brethren and get close and personal with one another there cause it truly is a turn off for the rest of the members of CC to have to watch the two of you kind of like, ah, masturbate with one another.

Thanking you in advance,
BA
It is called human interaction, and we are well within our rights to socialize.

Do you feel threatened by Masons? Why all the hostility? You are a moderator, so shouldn't you at least *try* to act like one?
__________________
"Ask not what your country can do for you, ask what you can do for yourself." Zoran Djindjic
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-10-2010, 11:04 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOctavist View Post
It is called human interaction, and we are well within our rights to socialize.

Do you feel threatened by Masons? Why all the hostility? You are a moderator, so shouldn't you at least *try* to act like one?
If I didn't act like a moderator, I wouldn't be a moderator.

But, I do, so, therefore I AM.

THE SUPER MODERATOR OF THIS FORUM.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-11-2010, 12:26 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: I'm here because StompK said you hate me

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
If I didn't act like a moderator, I wouldn't be a moderator.

But, I do, so, therefore I AM.

THE SUPER MODERATOR OF THIS FORUM.
In truth I think BlueAngel is described as 'a moderator' simply based upon her total number of posts.

Some 9,427 to date!
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:05 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.