Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > New World Order > New World Order operatives
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #11  
Old 01-23-2006, 01:49 AM
psholtz psholtz is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Posts: 246
Default Re: Fritz Springmeier, Illuminati?


Quote:
Drew_J wrote:
I'm pretty sure you can't put him with David Icke. For one thing, Fritz does not talk about reptilians. And another, Fritz was put in prison for what he wrote.
Are you sure he was in prison for what he wrote??

This stuff is both pretty tame and, at times, wildly inaccurate. Edward Griffin, author of "The Creature from Jekyll Island" writes far more explosive (and far more accurate) stuff than Fritz, and I don't think he's been thrown in the slammer yet..

__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 01-24-2006, 05:47 PM
Max Max is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2004
Posts: 127
Default Re: Fritz Springmeier, Illuminati?

Quote:
psholtz wrote:
After watching these videos, I think it'd be difficult to imagine a human being who is more ignorant and more uninformed of the NWO than Fritz Springmeister..
Psholtz,

Could you please provide some analysis to illustrate you conclusion of Fritz’s ignorance. Is it the case that some of the information that Fritz presents is wrong? If so, it would be most helpful if you could list a few examples of bad information he presents in contrast to better sources. Is there another reason for your conclusion?


Quote:
He should be classed in the same league as David Icke, and is nothing more than a danger only to himself and those who are foolish enough to listen to him..
Exactly how is listening to something of this nature dangerous? I suppose if you want to believe everything you hear you’ll end up with issues (like most people who listen to main stream news sources) but for those that reserve judgment, where is the issue? How is it dangerous?
__________________
Truth, Peace, Freedom, Trust, Abundance, Unselfishness, Joy, Humility and Pure Love
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 06-08-2008, 03:22 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Fritz Springmeier, Illuminati?

Those persons who speak and/or write about Mind Control trauma-based programs are most probably disinformation agents and are not silenced through drastic measures that the powers that be deem necessary because they are not a REAL threat.

What mind control victim's story have you read, where you say to yourself, this is believable (mine?)or what mind control information have you read by those who profess to be "in the know" about this "cult," where you think to yourself this is believable?

How is it that Fritz, Icke and all the others have so much information about mind control programs if they are not disseminating truth and fiction because they are victims themselves?????

That is the most important QUESTION!?!

If they are not mind control victims themselves working as disinformation agents, how in the HELL do they know about these trauma-based programs?

Where did they receive their information?

If Fritz is a "mind control" victim/disinformation agent working for the NWO, perhaps he had a slip of the tongue and the FRAMING was a way to incarcerate him and use whatever means necessary in prison to get him back under control.

Framing was always used as a threat.

They can frame anyone they want.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-02-2008 at 12:13 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 07-28-2008, 08:02 AM
Out of the Box Out of the Box is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 518
Default Re: Fritz Springmeier, Illuminati?

I personaly find it hard to appreciate Christian conspirary theorists like Fritz Springmeier and Texe Marrs because they mix a lot of Christian mumbo-jumbo and a lot of hard to prove assumptions with their facts. Still, Springmeier doesn't seem like the kind of person to rob banks and his incarceration in 2003 for a bankrobbery during the '90s definitely smells like an attempt to silence and destroy the man for speaking out.... which makes me interested in re-evaluating his work
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 10-01-2008, 01:54 PM
makaveli makaveli is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Posts: 80
Default Re: Fritz Springmeier, Illuminati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Out of the Box View Post
I personaly find it hard to appreciate Christian conspirary theorists like Fritz Springmeier and Texe Marrs because they mix a lot of Christian mumbo-jumbo and a lot of hard to prove assumptions with their facts. Still, Springmeier doesn't seem like the kind of person to rob banks and his incarceration in 2003 for a bankrobbery during the '90s definitely smells like an attempt to silence and destroy the man for speaking out.... which makes me interested in re-evaluating his work
agreed people should stop considering this as a christian vs illuminatti thing its iluminati vs the rest of us period. I've read a lil bit of his book online and he seemed to be talking a lot about the devils seed how the merovingan family was evolved from that and I am like uhh whateva.

However I think it was great he mentioned the thirtheen bloodlines by name.

By the way what makes you think he is in prison and not relaxing somewhere in the carribean??? I mean we are conspiracy therorits after all just because he supposedly went to jail doesn't nesecarly mean he is on our side. Possibilities are endless when speculating.
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 10-01-2008, 07:04 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Fritz Springmeier, Illuminati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by makaveli View Post
agreed people should stop considering this as a christian vs illuminatti thing its iluminati vs the rest of us period. I've read a lil bit of his book online and he seemed to be talking a lot about the devils seed how the merovingan family was evolved from that and I am like uhh whateva.

However I think it was great he mentioned the thirtheen bloodlines by name.

By the way what makes you think he is in prison and not relaxing somewhere in the carribean??? I mean we are conspiracy therorits after all just because he supposedly went to jail doesn't nesecarly mean he is on our side. Possibilities are endless when speculating.
Now, that's something to ponder.

Let us speculate further.

If he wasn't FRAMED for a bank robbery and this is disinformation, and instead taken out of circulation, what would be the purpose?

Being framed is a "scare tactic" that they use on those who are incarcerated amongst them in the event they escape and decide to speak out against them.

If he was merely taken out of circulation and is not serving time in jail, it could be that they wanted to send a message to certain people who have VITAL information about them using this "scare tactic" as a measure to silence, neutralize and contain them.

If he is an accomplice to this ploy, than he certainly is not one of us, but one of them.

I can't tell you how many times this threat was thrust on me.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 10-01-2008 at 07:07 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 10-02-2008, 12:10 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Fritz Springmeier, Illuminati?

I re-read this thread from page one and I am aghast at the first several comments after Drew's initial post.

In Drew's initial post, he references Fritz being accused by his first wife of child abuse.

Fritz kidnaps the child and runs off with him.

He spent time in prison before the alleged bank robbery.

His wife found a handful of fake ID's under their bed.

Ah, the list goes on and on.

He lived with Cisco Wheeler, apparently an MKULTRA/Project Monarch victim.

That is suspicious in and of itself.

Sounds like Mark Philips and Kathy O'Brieon.

There's always a handler on the scene.

Like I said, I am aghast.

How could anyone read this and think that Fritz was a moral man?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-05-2009 at 06:38 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Old 06-09-2010, 07:13 PM
emerging emerging is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 8
Default Re: Fritz Springmeier, Illuminati?

I tried following a link here to find MK and to find out who this man is.
I'm looking for help escaping from illuminati and am most interested in resources -- can someone provide the name of a person who is not, err, a part of the illuminati and helps people who want to get out?
Thanks!
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 06-10-2010, 12:47 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Fritz Springmeier, Illuminati?

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerging View Post
I tried following a link here to find MK and to find out who this man is.
I'm looking for help escaping from illuminati and am most interested in resources -- can someone provide the name of a person who is not, err, a part of the illuminati and helps people who want to get out?
Thanks!
Emerging,

I don't know what your back-story is regarding your claim that you are a MONARCH mind controlled slave and incarcerated by the Illuminati because you haven't given any background or provided any information as to how this fate had befallen you.

I will help you in any way that I can, but you need to give me some more information as to your situation.

Thanks,
BA

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-10-2010 at 12:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 06-10-2010, 02:19 AM
emerging emerging is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 8
Default Re: Fritz Springmeier, Illuminati?

BA --
I can understand that the veracity of my claim is hard to ascertain from one or two posts.
I guess I don't know how to talk about this or how to explain what has happened --
I learned that I was a monarch slave (or likely so; I may have my terminology wrong here) by a woman who basically got me to open up about the desperation in my life and who did some research regarding many of the memories and much of the imagery I was encountering.
She encountered illuminati information in looking up something I was describing to her about feeling like I was constantly spinning at times -- She found the information on "spin programming" --
Many other pieces of my life seemed to fit this premise as well --
I've referred to myself as "butterfly" for years, never really understanding my deeper meaning there. I've come to some memories that really weren't supposed to surface that fit with illuminati programming -
I don't really know how to explain this all.
BlueAngel, do you think you could offer some questions that I could answer here that might help you to ascertain my veracity?
I just don't know where to start, and much of this is still not conscious to me.
Thanks.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
THE ILLUMINATI The effects of the NWO 186 08-15-2010 01:56 PM
Illuminati are annihilated George_Bush Opinions 1 11-17-2006 05:06 PM
What are illuminati and Freemasonry? Vampire General Conspiracy Discussion 94 10-22-2005 11:13 PM
911 & The Illuminati General Conspiracy Discussion 1 07-24-2005 02:22 PM
911 & The Illuminati New World Order operatives 0 07-24-2005 05:11 AM


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 02:24 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.