Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-09-2010, 07:56 PM

Default trying to escape illuminati

Hi!
I recently found out that I have been programmed as a monarch slave in the Illuminati -- I am hoping to find my way out of this. In the meantime, I'm learning what I can about this, learning what I can learn without getting too overloaded and overwhelmed.
It's hard to hear about this stuff, yet it resonates deeply, things discussed on this forum - I am hoping to get out of this organization. It seems that they do not let a person escape easily.
I'm appreciative of the folks and the information on this forum.
Thanks!
emerging

Old 06-09-2010, 10:58 PM

Default Re: trying to escape illuminati

Emerging,

I do not converse with members of this forum in PMs.

Anything you'd like to inquire of me can be addressed on this thread.

Thank you,
BA
Old 06-10-2010, 02:13 AM

BlueAngel --
Thanks for letting me know.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerging View Post
BlueAngel --
Thanks for letting me know.
You are very welcome.

I strive my best to keep it all on the up and up.
Old 06-10-2010, 02:18 AM

How is it that you recently found out that you had been programmed as a Monarch slave for the Illuminati?

What made you realize this?
Old 06-10-2010, 02:22 PM

Hello BlueAngel --
Well, I got taken hostage and pretty much told this, and all of a sudden, everything in my life made a sick kind of sense.

I feel a bit like I'm on trial here and I don't really wish to give all this information to a stranger on a public forum that I don't yet feel entirely safe with.

Hence, I'm choosing to sort of get my feet in the water a bit with this forum, and hopefully, through my posts over time, my knowledge will be an obvious indicator of my role -- Hopefully, I can speak certain knowledges or ideas as they feel safe to be expressed over time, and I can share things in a more organic way through adding to threads in forums, rather than making a claim and then feeling the need to look inside for the right words or information to defend said claim. I don't like that feeling too much.
Thanks for understanding, and I do hope that perhaps there are some resources that might be able to help me out of this, but I don't expect for sure that this forum will be the one to help -- Perhaps it's a better place to just get some education and spread the word of some of what I know and speak the hope I grow into as I disengage from some pretty horrific programming I've endured in my life.
Thanks again.
Old 06-10-2010, 04:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by emerging View Post
Hello BlueAngel --
Well, I got taken hostage and pretty much told this, and all of a sudden, everything in my life made a sick kind of sense.

I feel a bit like I'm on trial here and I don't really wish to give all this information to a stranger on a public forum that I don't yet feel entirely safe with.

Hence, I'm choosing to sort of get my feet in the water a bit with this forum, and hopefully, through my posts over time, my knowledge will be an obvious indicator of my role -- Hopefully, I can speak certain knowledges or ideas as they feel safe to be expressed over time, and I can share things in a more organic way through adding to threads in forums, rather than making a claim and then feeling the need to look inside for the right words or information to defend said claim. I don't like that feeling too much.
Thanks for understanding, and I do hope that perhaps there are some resources that might be able to help me out of this, but I don't expect for sure that this forum will be the one to help -- Perhaps it's a better place to just get some education and spread the word of some of what I know and speak the hope I grow into as I disengage from some pretty horrific programming I've endured in my life.
Thanks again.
By no means should you divulge any information to anyone on this forum, myself incuded, if you don't feel safe or feel as if you are on trial here.

Best wishes,
BA
Old 06-10-2010, 11:41 PM

You forgot to wear your tinfoil hat.

Fight the power.
Old 08-04-2010, 06:42 PM
Banned

Getting it all sorted out in yourself comes first. welcome to the forum