Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Alternate History
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-12-2010, 03:14 AM

Location: Time. within, and throughout. i was, i will be, there for so i am.
Send a message via Yahoo to cbluemagica
Angry Re: Dinosaur Hoax - Dinosaurs Never Existed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by superted View Post
bluemagic - Occam's Razor

Either all those complex points rushdoony made are true or simply - dinosaurs did exist. One of those is the simplest explanation...guess which one?
sigh. why do you inquir to insist on calling me blue magic? my name is, say it with me now ted, "c"(see)... "blue"... "magic", "a"(ah)!!! cbluemagica! -the A.C.

Old 06-12-2010, 07:36 AM

Default Re: Dinosaur Hoax - Dinosaurs Never Existed!

People will believe what ever they want about evolution or creation , i believe its a flip of the coin brain thought but im a creationist believer , i believe in jesus christ and some people wrote a book called the bible about him . What book have they written about dinosaurs that impact peoples lives on a positive scale .
Wouldnt the thought of someone like jesus christ and god offering eternal life be better than dinosaurs and evolution that offers nothing , as for demons they are many , im watching the middle east very closely , especially israel for certain reasons like a treaty.
The elite obviously believe in the bible because if they didnt believe in god they would have had a peace treaty a long time ago . They dont want there to be an end , they like how things are going in the world but things are about to change for sure.
Old 07-23-2010, 04:12 AM

It happens that I have one of the largest collection of fossils in the world with over 10000 specimens from 440 million years to 40000 years ago! The thing is that I have empty whole deserts to find those, and while there are still peoples lacking the education to understand that some rocks aren't proper to built walls with (like the use of dino eggs to separate the pigs), ancient Chinese scholars did use "dragon bones" in the medicine for thousands of years... It just happens that they didn't know the word fossil in their vocabulary! Also famous romans did collect fossils too (2000 years ago), it just that this isn't common knowledges!

There is no conspiracy about fossils in this place! Mongolia as well as China (which isn't really what we call under US influences) have death penalty for the selling of dino eggs and other important fossils! If this is a conspiracy, then it isn't funny joke to criminalize this trade!!
In the rest of the world, the trade isn't much regulated!

As for the Darwin theory of evolution, it is true that it do not answer all questions, but that was the beginning of a more complete understanding of biological evolution! It is much more complicated than Darwin once thought, and we are still years away from really disclosing the evolution vectors of all life, since it will involve the rewriting of all phylogeny listing of life that appears on Earth and it involve genetic studies, that takes long time to do!

As for fossilization processes, they are many, yet scarce and our world demographic density, do not allows extensive discoveries of all specimens. Also, most specimens won't be found complete, due to scavengers that would have dismembered most animals prior to their fossilization! Only areas having experienced massive extinction events like violent volcanic eruption like the ones in Liaoning and Gansu province (from a super volcano), which covered all life with about 1m of ashes in less than 30 seconds have the most complete specimens!
I found dino mothers protecting their child while sleeping (in 30 seconds sleeping animals do not even wakes-up), I have seens 3 baby dino holding together while dying and many scenes of their life that can't be fake and that you won't EVER read in magazines unless you search for them yourself!

Its sad that you do not believe in evolutions, because its magnificient!!!
Old 11-17-2010, 02:27 PM

I have no fixed opinion, my view changes as my perspective shifts, so please share with me, I think it is important to remain open minded at all times and find merit in things others might not, for it is a fine line between genius and insanity.

over the past 100 or so years++ there has been a war waged on peoples hearts and minds (repeated attempts to beat down the population and break our spirit), examples of this can be seen with the naming and shaming of Bill Clinton, the man of the people, the illegal occupations of Iraq and Afghanistan, even with pretty much the whole nation (UK) saying NO, we still invaded, this makes you feel powerless. Another example of this powerless tactic employed is the obvious railroading of GW Bush into office, by his brother Jed's state.
I don't know but I have the feeling that this process was all started with the destruction of peoples faith and beliefs, now i'm not a god botherer, but if you believe something unquestioningly and hold it close to your heart, it will hurt when it is ripped away right? When paleontology came on the scene it did rock the religious world with the whole Dinosaurs thing and I believe it started a change in the mind set of the entire western world towards an individualistic (self centered) way of thinking, this leads away from the feeling that we are all connected and love to share in communities and feeling joy in just being, and drives you towards a world of consumer goods, and must have labels, with dramatic televisual soap operas and the liver ruining poison that is fast food, all to fill the void with drama, and quick short satisfaction, and shit no one would ever need, and empty your wallet and keep the population powerless and fearful and consuming.

Maybe this guy's questioning is way out there but the implications of what he says ring true, that's all.

But you know what maybe not maybe it all bull....who knows that's the most beautiful thing about life.....the mystery, that's why were all on this site.

Just to reiterate I have no religious belifes in any way shape or form, or hold a belief that dinosaurs did not exist, I merely desire to entertain other perceptions and perspectives.

++ this war has most probably been waged since the dawn of civilization, but has been seriously ramped up in the last 100 or so years building to a crescendo.
Old 12-07-2010, 08:17 PM

This just proves how un-educated and gullible some people are. You're information is far from correct.

First of all: Dinosaur fossils were used in Medicines as far back as 300BC by the Chinese/Japanese. But if that doesn't satisfy you, the first, properly recorded discovery of a Dinosaur fossil was discovered by a Reverend, doesn't that destroy you're bible theory? And that was discovered almost double the time you're claiming in you're post. honestly, the ignorance from some people today is just stupid.

We don't need to be told they're dinosaur fossils by experts, we can tell from the size of them, they're dinosaurs. Only people in the 19th century were to be told what they were. From then on, people have known about Dinosaur bones and knew if they came across things like that, what they were.

They tampered with the bones? NO WAY! Tit. Of course they tampered with the bones, they need to be preserved, to last longer. Fossils tend to break pretty easily, on contact, you didn't know that?

No, it's impossible in YOU'RE basic physics. The rest of us, who actually use intellect instead of Google, know that they're able to have those types of shapes of bodies. I presume, if you never seen a bird, you're basic physics would say flying is impossible as well?

Again, stupid. We're finding LOTS of bones, fossils, bacteria, from millions of years ago. How can you, really, be so ignorant to not check this before you run you're mouth on a public forum? If you're wondering why we're not finding bones of animals around today, fossilized, that's because we know they exist. If someone finds their bones, they toss it aside, that's been discovered. None of us were here when Dinosaurs were alive, hence why their bones are more important.

Covered you're biblical stuff in my first paragraph.

How does that, in anyway prove that Dinosaurs never existed. Doesn't that show, that you're ignorant, gullible and stupid enough to believe such nonsense, which has had more proof than any other historical thing? Including religion, btw.

I'm assuming you're religious, so I find it weird, that you can gladly believe in something with NO proof, but something with thousands of pieces of evidence, you claim is false? I really, would love to know what other useless shit you think about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastpostbelow View Post
People will believe what ever they want about evolution or creation , i believe its a flip of the coin brain thought but im a creationist believer , i believe in jesus christ and some people wrote a book called the bible about him . What book have they written about dinosaurs that impact peoples lives on a positive scale .
Wouldnt the thought of someone like jesus christ and god offering eternal life be better than dinosaurs and evolution that offers nothing , as for demons they are many , im watching the middle east very closely , especially israel for certain reasons like a treaty.
The elite obviously believe in the bible because if they didnt believe in god they would have had a peace treaty a long time ago . They dont want there to be an end , they like how things are going in the world but things are about to change for sure.
This annoys me, why exactly are you watching the Middle East? They have "Terrorists"? Well done, but remember you're religion has thousands of terrorists. Lots of different groups for you're religion though. IRA, UDA etc etc... And not to mention the hundreds of priests you're religion has in lawsuits from child abuse charges. How can you honestly say religion brings hope? Religion brings War, hate, embarrassment and submission to anyone who follows it. So in future, don't talk about a different country because they have Terrorists because there's always something worse about you're own religion.

Last edited by monk112 : 12-07-2010 at 08:28 PM.
Old 11-15-2011, 02:34 PM

You know what,fuck you all. People have taken there FUCKING shit to travel the effin world to f****** find bones and study them. How dare fucking You! I'm a palientoligist and I fucking hate it when FUCKING people down grade us.
So fuck off.
Old 11-25-2011, 05:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruner Man View Post
ha ha too lazy to really investigate eh
but, in your case , ignorance is not really bliss is it?

Have a nice programmed sleep in the Matrix
The Bible is provable to those who are seeking the truth-not too many truthers round here though it seems
I may be mistaken, or you may just be mental, but are you citing religion while making reference to The Matrix?

If you believe the bible and not in dinosaurs you are a maniac. plain and simple. It's a difficult way to grow up, I know. But you need to at some point. Just because you and the priest shared a special bond doesn't mean you have to believe everything he told you. that night in his bed.

I will enjoy my "programmed sleep" as long as you enjoy a life of retardation and molestation of the mind.
Old 01-25-2012, 04:16 PM

Angry Re: Dinosaur Hoax - Dinosaurs Never Existed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pruner Man View Post
lol
you just got some dumb egg on your face t rex
Take some time and read the thread- dinos did exist and my Bible confirms it as well as a ton of evidence to boot
See the mexican site of thousands of baked dino models with humans- fascinating
Incidentally Universities are not known for their unbiased search of the truth- most have been bought by their corporate sponsors
Read the Book of Job and the book of John of you really want to get on the right path out of the Matrix- they are written by God for the sincere searcher
Oh shut the FUCK up.
Old 01-25-2012, 04:18 PM

Talking Re: Dinosaur Hoax - Dinosaurs Never Existed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glonk900 View Post
You know what,fuck you all. People have taken there FUCKING shit to travel the effin world to f****** find bones and study them. How dare fucking You! I'm a palientoligist and I fucking hate it when FUCKING people down grade us.
So fuck off.
I still mean that.
Old 02-04-2012, 04:45 PM

I was really hoping to find alot of intelligence and civility on this forum... but that seems to not be the case... what causes people to fight like this? Why do you care what someone you don't know across the globe somewhere thinks enough to get pissed about it? Weird...

And as far as dinosaurs not being in the Bible, they most certainly are. The Bible talks about dragons that lived on the earth, and then there is the famous "leviathon" which is a water dwelling dinosaur.

And all Christians aren't jerks, but you can't believe everyone who calls themselves a christian. That word gets thrown around alot, and people think because they wear a cross and believe Jesus is sending them to heaven they are a Christian.

But a true Christian walks with God daily, and allows God to remove his iniquities, he is not proud, does not judge people (aka telling them they are going to hell) doesn't hoard up lots of things for himself, helps the poor and needy, and spreads light and love wherever he goes. If you see someone doing the opposite of that and calling themselves a Christian, you can be assured they are Christian in name only. True Christians are never a bother to anyone, we serve.