Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-28-2010, 01:26 AM
upagainstit upagainstit is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Trenton, Ontario, Canada
Posts: 99
Default Does schooling do what we think? NO!


Do you think you know?

Do we see it like they want us to?
The schooling system, is where we get worked into society.
By our being schooled, we are being gotten ready, for the workplace.

Are we even being prepared, for the work-a-day world?
Do we really need a grade 10 to 12 education?
For what we do, in the work-a-day world.

I wouldn't know about - higher learning.
Supposedly, those that further their education so,
wouldn't be - where-ever they end up in the work-a-day world - without it.
Trade schools - prepare for certain trades.
Supposedly this can be seen so as well.


For the most part:
Grade 12 education down to grade 8, is where most people finish.
Obviously there's lots of people that go on to University or College.
Less noticeable are people that go to Trade Schools. There, though, eh.


Grade 8 to Grade 12: is where I can speak from.
Here, do we "really" have an education, that amounts to, more than the 3 r's?
I wouldn't think so.

Is there anything from Grade 8 to 12 education, that is relevant, to a job?
Besides the job - outright requiring - such education level.
I wouldn't think so.

Chances are, a "required" education, isn't in the mainstream.
Which would be the populace in general.

Making mention of the schooling above, because -
most people are done by Grade 12.

At this point, schooling doesn't seem to prepare us, for the work-a-day world.
Females becoming typists and stenographers - seems to be different.
Most of these females, probably don't get such jobs.
Obvious such jobs were available, not likely most of them, got such jobs.

I could very well be out of date, nowadays.
They now have - computer courses.
Supposedly, they need to know how to use software programs.
They could be learning this in school, these days. (?)
What's the chances that there is nothing "fishy" to it?
What's the chances that they are jobs for females?
What's the chances the only ones being prepared for the workplace
with grade 12 or less education - are females?

My school days were over in 1972.
My references to "school" would be from 1960 to 1972.
What's the chances that I am "out-dated"?
Easy to think so, BUT have things changed?


Summary so far:
Education up to grade 12: doesn't prepare one for the workplace.
Unless you are a female: and get a job in a office somewhere or cashier,
or even bookkeeper.
Chances are that these females would be in the minority.

Supposedly, preparing us for the workplace, is what schooling does.(?)
Seems unlikely, unless you are a female.
Most of these females, in these courses at school,
probably don't get jobs, in the work-a-day world.
Most females probably get married and don't bother with getting jobs.

Most people are done with getting an education by grade 12.
Unlikely that schooling prepares you for the workplace
unless you are a female
and most females, probably don't bother, getting jobs.

Schooling, otherwise, that prepares you for the workplace,
appears to be: Trade Schools and Universities and Colleges.
The number of people - would appear to be - in the minority.


The 3 r's, is all you "really" know from school, as far as up to grade 12 goes.
Everything else gets forgotten - for the most part.

The only ones - that would retain anything more - go on to higher education.
Where they get prepared for the working world - in their field of learning.
Trade Schools - of course - prepare for the working world -
in a less education way - grade 12 probably not required.

Another Summary:
Up to Grade 12 - schooling doesn't prepare you for the working world,
unless you are a female and most females, probably don't get such jobs.

Schooling, doesn't begin to prepare you, for the working world, until -
you go to a Trade School, University or College,
after you are out of High School - that - most people don't go on to.

Erronious:
Up to Grade 12 - prepared for the working world - by the schooling system -
IS HOW we are worked into Society.

Working us into Society, has nothing to do with - the working world.

The school system - seen as preparing us for the working world -
and by - so doing - we are - worked into Society - IS A FALLACY.

Most of us - do not go - beyond Grade 12.
Females alone, seem to be placeable in jobs from school by this time.
Others would have to go to Trade Schools, Universities and Colleges.
For the school system to be seen as "preparing" you for the workplace.

Is unlikely that your education to Grade 12 - has much - to do with anything,
as far as Trade Schools, Universities and Colleges entered into later go.

Worked into Society, MOSTLY, has nothing to do with, the working world.

Schools, up to Grade 12, don't even prepare us, for the working world.
Unless you are a female. (???)

Being prepared for the workplace - is NOT - being worked into Society.
Preparing us for the workplace - isn't even there - unless you're a female.

SOCIETY - is NOT the workplace.
However: Society does have - its' - affect - on the workplace.

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-28-2010, 09:44 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Does schooling do what we think? NO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by upagainstit View Post
Do you think you know?

Do we see it like they want us to?
The schooling system, is where we get worked into society.
By our being schooled, we are being gotten ready, for the workplace.

Are we even being prepared, for the work-a-day world?
Do we really need a grade 10 to 12 education?
For what we do, in the work-a-day world.

I wouldn't know about - higher learning.
Supposedly, those that further their education so,
wouldn't be - where-ever they end up in the work-a-day world - without it.
Trade schools - prepare for certain trades.
Supposedly this can be seen so as well.


For the most part:
Grade 12 education down to grade 8, is where most people finish.
Obviously there's lots of people that go on to University or College.
Less noticeable are people that go to Trade Schools. There, though, eh.


Grade 8 to Grade 12: is where I can speak from.
Here, do we "really" have an education, that amounts to, more than the 3 r's?
I wouldn't think so.

Is there anything from Grade 8 to 12 education, that is relevant, to a job?
Besides the job - outright requiring - such education level.
I wouldn't think so.

Chances are, a "required" education, isn't in the mainstream.
Which would be the populace in general.

Making mention of the schooling above, because -
most people are done by Grade 12.

At this point, schooling doesn't seem to prepare us, for the work-a-day world.
Females becoming typists and stenographers - seems to be different.
Most of these females, probably don't get such jobs.
Obvious such jobs were available, not likely most of them, got such jobs.

I could very well be out of date, nowadays.
They now have - computer courses.
Supposedly, they need to know how to use software programs.
They could be learning this in school, these days. (?)
What's the chances that there is nothing "fishy" to it?
What's the chances that they are jobs for females?
What's the chances the only ones being prepared for the workplace
with grade 12 or less education - are females?

My school days were over in 1972.
My references to "school" would be from 1960 to 1972.
What's the chances that I am "out-dated"?
Easy to think so, BUT have things changed?


Summary so far:
Education up to grade 12: doesn't prepare one for the workplace.
Unless you are a female: and get a job in a office somewhere or cashier,
or even bookkeeper.
Chances are that these females would be in the minority.

Supposedly, preparing us for the workplace, is what schooling does.(?)
Seems unlikely, unless you are a female.
Most of these females, in these courses at school,
probably don't get jobs, in the work-a-day world.
Most females probably get married and don't bother with getting jobs.

Most people are done with getting an education by grade 12.
Unlikely that schooling prepares you for the workplace
unless you are a female
and most females, probably don't bother, getting jobs.

Schooling, otherwise, that prepares you for the workplace,
appears to be: Trade Schools and Universities and Colleges.
The number of people - would appear to be - in the minority.


The 3 r's, is all you "really" know from school, as far as up to grade 12 goes.
Everything else gets forgotten - for the most part.

The only ones - that would retain anything more - go on to higher education.
Where they get prepared for the working world - in their field of learning.
Trade Schools - of course - prepare for the working world -
in a less education way - grade 12 probably not required.

Another Summary:
Up to Grade 12 - schooling doesn't prepare you for the working world,
unless you are a female and most females, probably don't get such jobs.

Schooling, doesn't begin to prepare you, for the working world, until -
you go to a Trade School, University or College,
after you are out of High School - that - most people don't go on to.

Erronious:
Up to Grade 12 - prepared for the working world - by the schooling system -
IS HOW we are worked into Society.

Working us into Society, has nothing to do with - the working world.

The school system - seen as preparing us for the working world -
and by - so doing - we are - worked into Society - IS A FALLACY.

Most of us - do not go - beyond Grade 12.
Females alone, seem to be placeable in jobs from school by this time.
Others would have to go to Trade Schools, Universities and Colleges.
For the school system to be seen as "preparing" you for the workplace.

Is unlikely that your education to Grade 12 - has much - to do with anything,
as far as Trade Schools, Universities and Colleges entered into later go.

Worked into Society, MOSTLY, has nothing to do with, the working world.

Schools, up to Grade 12, don't even prepare us, for the working world.
Unless you are a female. (???)

Being prepared for the workplace - is NOT - being worked into Society.
Preparing us for the workplace - isn't even there - unless you're a female.

SOCIETY - is NOT the workplace.
However: Society does have - its' - affect - on the workplace.
HUH?
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 04-20-2010, 12:21 AM
Grim's Avatar
Grim Grim is offline
Death
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Maine
Posts: 91
Default Re: Does schooling do what we think? NO!

Looks like incoherent babble.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 06-11-2010, 08:07 AM
ConspiracyBits ConspiracyBits is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 11
Default Re: Does schooling do what we think? NO!

Schooling teaches children to be obedient. To follow orders, to get use to peer pressure, and how to be socialized into the society. It is there to make them obidient citizens and nothing else. The ones that are different get weeded out.
__________________

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The best conspiracy bits and bites
from the top internet conspiracy sites.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 06-12-2010, 10:59 PM
FallaciesAbound FallaciesAbound is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 125
Default Re: Does schooling do what we think? NO!

Looks like a poem about how bad the schools are. I do agree though, thanks to the NEA, our schools have become liberal indoctrination centers that care more about multi-culturalism than algebra.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 06-12-2010, 11:16 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Does schooling do what we think? NO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallaciesAbound View Post
Looks like a poem about how bad the schools are. I do agree though, thanks to the NEA, our schools have become liberal indoctrination centers that care more about multi-culturalism than algebra.
What looks like a poem about how bad the schools are?

Our schools are not liberal.

Thus, the point of the poster to whom you have replied.

Please look up the definition of the word liberal and then get back to us.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 06-12-2010, 11:46 PM
FallaciesAbound FallaciesAbound is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 125
Default Re: Does schooling do what we think? NO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
What looks like a poem about how bad the schools are?

Our schools are not liberal.

Thus, the point of the poster to whom you have replied.

Please look up the definition of the word liberal and then get back to us.
The excessive use of commas does make it look like a bad poem, but sorry if the joke was to dry for you.

As for your assertion that the schools are not liberal-leaning....I guess we now know where you sit on the political spectrum.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 06-12-2010, 11:56 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Does schooling do what we think? NO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallaciesAbound View Post
The excessive use of commas does make it look like a bad poem, but sorry if the joke was to dry for you.

As for your assertion that the schools are not liberal-leaning....I guess we now know where you sit on the political spectrum.
What excessive use of commas?

No joke is ever too dry for me.

Schools are not liberal; thus the point of the original poster.

You should have known where I sit on the political spectrum irregardless of my post on this thread.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-13-2010 at 08:44 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 06-13-2010, 12:06 AM
FallaciesAbound FallaciesAbound is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 125
Default Re: Does schooling do what we think? NO!

Conservative ideals certainly are not well represented in public schools, from k-12 and especially in university. Individualism, limited government, non-Keynesian economics are all topics either completely left out or at least neglected. It gets worse at the college level, where conservative speakers are assaulted, if they are even allowed on campus. Yet, you dont think that the culture in education is skewed in a liberal direction? Seems to be willfully obtuse.


Oh, and irregardless is not really a word. I think you meant regardless.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 06-13-2010, 12:12 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Does schooling do what we think? NO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallaciesAbound View Post
Conservative ideals certainly are not well represented in public schools, from k-12 and especially in university. Individualism, limited government, non-Keynesian economics are all topics either completely left out or at least neglected. It gets worse at the college level, where conservative speakers are assaulted, if they are even allowed on campus. Yet, you dont think that the culture in education is skewed in a liberal direction? Seems to be willfully obtuse.


Oh, and irregardless is not really a word. I think you meant regardless.
Thanks for responding to my questions.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-13-2010 at 08:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:44 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.