Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > The media
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-06-2009, 04:03 AM

Default Re: The International Fit Up Of Iran. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mintwithahole. View Post
They'll most probably try to force unreasonable demands on Iran which it already knows that they'll never agree to. When you know how the system works it all becomes sadly predictable.
Still.... Some people will learn to see the similarity with the WMD issue in Iraq and this will no doubt lead to a new wave of awakenings.

Old 06-12-2010, 08:26 AM

The powers that be do not want a peace treaty between Israel and palastine .
They know if there is a peace treaty , alot of people believe that the 7 years of tribulation will start.
Iran has alot of allies , have you noticed iran is quite cocky when they speak about thier business .
I think they have an ace up their sleeve
Old 06-13-2010, 12:38 AM
Banned

I do think it is funny that Iran claims their nuclear program is strictly for power generation. First, they are sitting on massive oil and natural gas reserves, so its not like nuclear is the only way to generate power there.

Second, their power demands really are not all that high. Outside the ruling elite, the general population does not have 3 TVs, 2 computers, and a hundred electric lights burning the way Americans do. Irans power consumption is small, and unless they are planning on building some massive industrial facilities (for building tanks and ICBMs maybe?), just what do they really need several reactors for?

That being said, the US has been itching for a fight with Iran since the '70s, so this will likely give them the cover story they need for an attack.
Old 06-13-2010, 12:47 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallaciesAbound View Post
I do think it is funny that Iran claims their nuclear program is strictly for power generation. First, they are sitting on massive oil and natural gas reserves, so its not like nuclear is the only way to generate power there.

Second, their power demands really are not all that high. Outside the ruling elite, the general population does not have 3 TVs, 2 computers, and a hundred electric lights burning the way Americans do. Irans power consumption is small, and unless they are planning on building some massive industrial facilities (for building tanks and ICBMs maybe?), just what do they really need several reactors for?

That being said, the US has been itching for a fight with Iran since the '70s, so this will likely give them the cover story they need for an attack.
That is the most intelligent thing you have posted on this forum.

That the PTB are itching for a fight with Iran.

Why do you think that the US wants to attack Iran?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-13-2010 at 08:35 AM.
Old 06-13-2010, 01:06 AM
Banned

No, its just the only thing that agrees with your world view, and therefore the only thing that your mind lets through the filter.

Anyways. Iran has been a trouble spot since the time of Alexander. However, the presence of Israel in the middle east, and the staunch and somewhat unreasonable support of her by the US, makes a resurgent Iran problematic. Couple that with large oil reserves, a fanatical group of Islamic Clerics encouraging terrorism, and the tenancy to be independent minded nation, and you have all the reason a large state needs to invade. If it helps you, the US is the aliens, they are the earthlings.
Old 06-15-2010, 07:59 PM

Quote:
No, its just the only thing that agrees with your world view, and therefore the only thing that your mind lets through the filter.

Anyways. Iran has been a trouble spot since the time of Alexander. However, the presence of Israel in the middle east, and the staunch and somewhat unreasonable support of her by the US, makes a resurgent Iran problematic. Couple that with large oil reserves, a fanatical group of Islamic Clerics encouraging terrorism, and the tenancy to be independent minded nation, and you have all the reason a large state needs to invade. If it helps you, the US is the aliens, they are the earthlings.
FA said:

"No, it's just the only thing that agrees with your world view, and therefore the only thing that your mind lets through your filter."

Sorry, but you would be wrong.

It's not the only thing that agrees with my world view nor the only thing that my mind lets through my filter.

That's perposterous.

To think that the only thing one let's through their world view is about Iran.

As I said, it was the most intelligent comment you have posted on this forum.

However, you just wiped out that intelligent comment with a very dumb one.

At zero now.

Care to try to bring it up a notch?

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-17-2010 at 09:26 PM.
Old 06-15-2010, 10:09 PM
Banned

I guess you stopped reading at the first line?
Old 06-15-2010, 10:21 PM

Quote:
I guess you stopped reading at the first line?
I don't ever stop reading, so your guess would be wrong.

I suggest, at this point, that you stop guessing and stick with facts, that is, if you know any.
Old 06-16-2010, 12:34 AM
Banned

Do you have a problem with the second paragraph of my reply, or will this just be more circular obsessing?
Old 06-17-2010, 06:40 PM

Quote:
Do you have a problem with the second paragraph of my reply, or will this just be more circular obsessing?
Kindly post the second paragraph of your reply and I will then advise you as to whether or not I have a problem with it.

No circular obsessing on my part.

That would be what you do.

Round and round in circles, like a dog chasing his tail.

Now, where is that second paragraph of your reply?

Post it here.

Thanks,
BA