Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 05-25-2010, 12:11 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: The Elite Monitoring our Dreams?


You are deflecting.

Your links do not supply answers to my questions other than to provide what I refer to as MESHING.

You can't answer my questions in a clear and concise manner so you provide links to information that are unrelated to the very precise questions that I inquired of you.

The Montauk Project was never mentioned in your original post or my questions, so why do you provide a link to same?

I refer you back to my original questions (i.e., "The Chair").

Thank you,
BA

P.S. Just a word of advice.

Don't waste your time with BS on me 'cause I will call you on it every time and nothing you have explained regarding harmonics and how they are used to target people globally makes any sense either.

Take it elsewhere, pal.

This isn't a disinformation site.

Your post doesn't give me a general idea of anything.

However, my posts will and do.


Last edited by BlueAngel : 05-25-2010 at 12:55 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 05-28-2010, 08:02 PM
kerry's Avatar
kerry kerry is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 388
Default Re: The Elite Monitoring our Dreams?

LOL
only blue would think somone is controling his dreems
like theres somthing there worth seeing
this has got to be the zanyest thing he posted yet
btw who are you talking to ba. me? because if you are when shove comes to push youll loose.
why dont you take your fake inteligence where it will fool somone. and doint waste your time mouthing off at me with that vile thing you call a brain. you got no regard for anyone unless it puts you in the limelight. so dont stand on your hind legs barking at me you are just somthing to ignore come what may. but your not tearing down my self respect and any self respecting man would do what im doing. you dont like the way i post dont read it. or disconnect me. and you can put your upity attatude where it dont show. beter yet you go where you dont show

Last edited by kerry : 05-28-2010 at 08:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 05-28-2010, 08:23 PM
ibeme ibeme is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 37
Send a message via MSN to ibeme
Default Re: The Elite Monitoring our Dreams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kerry View Post
LOL
only blue would think somone is controling his dreems
like theres somthing there worth seeing
this has got to be the zanyest thing he posted yet
btw who are you talking to ba. me? because if you are when shove comes to push youll loose.
why dont you take your fake inteligence where it will fool somone. and doint waste your time mouthing off at me with that vile thing you call a brain. you got no regard for anyone unless it puts you in the limelight. so dont stand on your hind legs barking at me you are just somthing to ignore come what may. but your not tearing down my self respect and any self respecting man would do what im doing. you dont like the way i post dont read it. or disconnect me. and you can put your upity attatude where it dont show. beter yet you go where you dont show
Kerry get a brain
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-06-2010, 11:49 PM
Sentrynox's Avatar
Sentrynox Sentrynox is offline
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 48
Default Re: The Elite Monitoring our Dreams?

I doubt that they can monitor our dreams, but they might be capable of inducing them and even link their dreams with our consciousness... A bit like synthetic telepathy while dreaming!
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-11-2010, 01:48 AM
lastpostbelow lastpostbelow is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 5
Default Re: The Elite Monitoring our Dreams?

This will blow your mind , beleive it or not , upto you . WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY is very under estimated ,they could read your brain impulses or send your brain through your wireless router aswell as tv , especially plasma tvs . Have you ever sat in front of the television for hours and not known why? The radio waves that are omitted from a plasma tv is off the charts . take notice next time you are in a room with a plasma and before they turn it on ,centre yourself ,take a few deep breaths and then turn it on , i swear instantly all your senses are hightened especially when you watch CNN ,i swear tv increases anxiety aswell
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-16-2010, 12:14 AM
starwarp2000 starwarp2000 is offline
Member
 
Join Date: May 2010
Posts: 36
Default Re: The Elite Monitoring our Dreams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You are deflecting.

Your links do not supply answers to my questions other than to provide what I refer to as MESHING.

You can't answer my questions in a clear and concise manner so you provide links to information that are unrelated to the very precise questions that I inquired of you.

The Montauk Project was never mentioned in your original post or my questions, so why do you provide a link to same?

I refer you back to my original questions (i.e., "The Chair").

Thank you,

BA

P.S. Just a word of advice.

Don't waste your time with BS on me 'cause I will call you on it every time and nothing you have explained regarding harmonics and how they are used to target people globally makes any sense either.

Take it elsewhere, pal.

This isn't a disinformation site.

Your post doesn't give me a general idea of anything.

However, my posts will and do.
Gees, what do you want? Blood from a stone?
Disinformation?

I rest my case!
If you want any more information, Google it yourself or ask for a FOI form and look it up.

Cheers
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-16-2010, 12:40 AM
FallaciesAbound FallaciesAbound is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 125
Default Re: The Elite Monitoring our Dreams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastpostbelow View Post
This will blow your mind , beleive it or not , upto you . WIRELESS TECHNOLOGY is very under estimated ,they could read your brain impulses or send your brain through your wireless router aswell as tv , especially plasma tvs . Have you ever sat in front of the television for hours and not known why? The radio waves that are omitted from a plasma tv is off the charts . take notice next time you are in a room with a plasma and before they turn it on ,centre yourself ,take a few deep breaths and then turn it on , i swear instantly all your senses are hightened especially when you watch CNN ,i swear tv increases anxiety aswell
What is the mechanism whereby radio waves could accurately read brain impulses?
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 12-14-2011, 04:21 PM
welcometomygalaxy welcometomygalaxy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 6
Default Re: The Elite Monitoring our Dreams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrutherD View Post
They rule us with fear. Why would they want to get rid of crime? Crime is very useful. That said, I'm not sure your brain emits electricity far enough for them to 'read your mind'. Now, when they can amplify that on the receiving end somehow, then we might be in trouble.
Look up welcometomygalaxy.com.

Add to the references AI, Virtual Reality, radio and gamma waves, abilation therapy, and controlling behavior with lights, the 'dark realm' per Scientific American.

I've been living through this for the past 3 years trying to put all the pieces together while being zapped and fried through my central nervous system. Somone in Chicago 3 years ago zapped my brainstem with a magnetic card reader.

Since I was 2 years old, my dreams had been modified and controlled. For the past 20 years I've been feeling buzzing in my feet, and throbbing temples. 3 years ago, teams of 'rapists' using magnets and car batteries yanked my 'energy field' from me. Think of your brain as someone is drilling a hole in it with a screwdriver only there is no screwdriver only light from a satellite and radiowaves to buzz your brain.

putting the ai together with virtual reality, using me to 'turn off' my soul, and you have a perfect quantum computer. a thinking feeling machine without a soul in it... ready to be programmed anyway you like. now consider yourself getting pulled out of your 'life' and into 'dreamworld' where you feel everything and they are monitoring your every move. the matrix only backward.

Let me add, after 3 years of having this audio and digital over stimulation of my every thought and feeling, I currently feel nothing. Doing research on the central nervous system right now. Consider for 3 years, hearing rape and torture games in your head designed to 'break you of your body mind and spirit'. Now think of what they call 'truth serum' as after 20 years in your dreams 'programming' you using your number (tibia nerve link to your sexual organs linked to your solar plexus linked to your central nervous system) to make you 'orgasm' every second of every day to get their 'pure black and pure white' thoughts and colors as they program your thoughts to match to various colors and feelings to create this quantum computer. Still trying to put it together.

Oh... keep forgetting the most important part of having my energy source, my aura, yanked from my body ... I feel nothing! Yes, I don't Feel anything except ding ding ding (the Big O) and buzzing in various areas of nerve centers.

Last edited by welcometomygalaxy : 12-14-2011 at 04:26 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 12-15-2011, 04:03 PM
welcometomygalaxy welcometomygalaxy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 6
Default Re: The Elite Monitoring our Dreams?

consider radiowaves ... throw a stone in a pond. watch the ripples. Same ripples from sound. think of the world sitting in its black void of space making these ripples with sounds/vibrations/quantum wavelengths. when a bomb goes off. how much damage is created by the soundwaves? stand in front of a speaker, you can feel the vibrations through your entire body. I can tell you your dreams can be and probably are being monitored, utilized, and programmed. I can say this because I've been living through something so horrific you can't even imagine for the past 3 years. They can even 'suck' you into what they call "dreamworld" (scientific american dec 2010 'dark realm or universe' article). look up radio frequency ablation surgery and consider the possibility of having an MRI and a catscan done prior to having your energy field yanked off your body. Your energy form is now in someone's computer while telling you what to 'think' and 'feel' because after 3 years of icepicks through your soul you can no longer feel anything. Look up radio frequency virtual reality studies and government contracts.

What I'm living through is basically having my mind 'probed' via dreams, inducing pain at various nerve plexus to centralize regions of my brain. I have a huge sore at the brainstem where they walked up behind me with a magnetic cad reader to get me 'number'. Sending gamma waves through different parts of my brain to ellicit their desired response. I can only describe the response as having someone jab an icepick through your hand or chop off one of your fingers to make you jump out of your body. Then making you 'orgasm' via gamma waves to 'turn off' the lights. Done some research as to the cause and effect the orgasm -- it relaxes the brain allowing them to send their own information into your brain; it also artificially creates the REM eye movements for lucid dreaming.

They've been manipulating my body and mind for over 20 years. For 10 years I had a buzzing in my foot, my leg, and in my head. I couldn't sleep on my side because my temples were throbbing too hard, also had a strange throbbing in my ears from the soundwaves. They tell me what to think, sometimes I can hear them and other times I cannot, how to interpret the uploads/downloads of video, and what to think and feel about it all (how they do this is more horrific than you can even imagine! -- the above doesn't even begin to explain 3 years of pure horror that I've been subjected to). Or the 20 years of dreams preceding the last 3.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 12-15-2011, 04:15 PM
welcometomygalaxy welcometomygalaxy is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 6
Default Re: The Elite Monitoring our Dreams?

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallaciesAbound View Post
What is the mechanism whereby radio waves could accurately read brain impulses?
think about an mp3 player. audio to digital conversion then digital to digital (HDTV). there's a science (psychology) behind how the brain interprets the sounds it hears together with what your eyes and central nervious system tells your brain (digital conversion).

and the brain is basically a magnet just like the one sitting in your computer. ready to be reprogrammed or taken for a ride through your memories (with your feelings/emotions).

for all those who don't believe your dreams can be manipulated, consider hypnosis. lights and radiowaves elliciting desired feelings/emotions to control behaviors.

now consider your brain with the possibility of it being 'partitioned' just like a computer. i recently read of a virus that copies your operating system, creates an invisible partition on your computer, and then takes total control of your operating system and your computer.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 11:56 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.