Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-04-2005, 03:16 PM

Default Re: NWO & UFO

I think it was you Thor, who previously posted an article about the word dragon. In that article it said something about the word serpent being more about the mental characteristics of someone rather than the physical. I agree with that.

Reptilians, I'm sure, are just evil people or evil angels.

The bible tells us God sent 'evil angels' to Egypt just before the exodus. Perhaps this could explain why some people believe aliens built the pyramids.
Ps 78:49

I'm thinking aliens are just evil angels.

Hebrews 13:2 tells us angels look like normal human beings therefore evil angels (aliens?) probably look like normal people too.

As for Genesis 1:26; "And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: . . ."
I truly believe that it is plural because there is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit speaking.

God made man to till the land because it was overabundant. Our only duty back in the garden of Eden was to eat food and keep nature from overgrowing. That's not slavery, that's life without government and taxes. That was our original place in the circle of life.

Please don't believe that Elohim are the Masons. They do not deserve that much credit. They are slave drivers and they may be aliens for sure but they are not gods.

Read what fritz has to say about elohim and aliens here.
http://www.whale.to/b/sp/for1.html#Foundation%20Step%202.

Once in a while I'll have a dream about UFOs.
They really are fun dreams leaving you in a funny state.
Kind of like the flying dreams.

I had a dream once when I was younger that I was being choked by this dark shadowy figure. I couldn't breathe I couldn't scream.
Finally I was able to scream, that's when I woke up and found my arms crossed over my chest and my hands were on my neck
I guess I was choking myself in my sleep
The same year my father had the same nightmare but the person choking him was a monk in traditional orange/gold robing
I just thought I'd share.

Old 01-04-2005, 04:37 PM

Peace,

I think there is strong resemblance between the accounts on alliens and what Quran tells us of the "Jinns".

I have lately read an article that proved my doubts,

http://www.theforbiddenknowledge.com/hardtruth/possession_alien_abduction.htm

For one, the way the leaders talk (in the accounts of their victims) about their extraterrestial origins, rings a bell of supremacy and racism, which is a confirmed trait of Satan and his descendants (the Jinns) in Quran. Which means that those leaders are completely controlled by their Jinn-companions (Jinn-devils).

Satan said to God:

[38:76] He said, "I am better than he; You created me from fire, and created him from clay."

The Jinns are indeed alliens, they are invisible, made of smokless fire, however sometimes they may become visible by posessing something, as per the following verse:

The staff of Moses turned into a serpent, that he thought was a Jinn,

[27:10] "Throw down your staff." When he saw it moving like a demon, he turned around and fled. "O Moses, do not be afraid. My messengers shall not fear.

However they don't scare me a bit. Whether they are invisible or visible, they have no power.

The Jinns also in their original state (unbound by a human body they posess) can freely roam around this universe.

I think the satanist leaders have found a way to contact these evil entities directly and perform the kind of evil experiments they do. They are only bringing themselves trouble and problems.

One righteous Jinn said:

[72:6] " `Human beings used to seek power through jinn beings, but they only afflicted them with a lot of adversity.

Ahmad Nishitoba

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 01-04-2005, 08:40 PM

Ahmad, your Koran was inspired by Satan. Only Satan would inspire a book that instructs men to murder non-Muslims.

'Allahu Akbar,' means Allah is greater.

Greater than who?

Satan proclaimed to be "greater than God."

I've looked at your website and I believe that you are definately mentally ill/and or possessed.

Mohammed was also possessed.

BTW, what sect of Islam do you belong to?
Old 01-05-2005, 09:35 AM

God is,

Greater than any powerless creature, being it Jesus, Muhammad, Satan, me or you.

Ahmad Nishitoba

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 05-12-2005, 12:47 AM

Quote:
I had a dream once when I was younger that I was being choked by this dark shadowy figure. I couldn't breathe I couldn't scream.
Woah Madkhao ... if you still visit here .. long time no chit chat ... i read that and the hair on my neck stood right up!!!

With in the last month I had two shadowy figure sights .. the 1st was on my way home from a friends house and i noticed a head and torso shaped thing in my rear view mirrior ... I really thought it was an eye illusion.

The next day how ever I was falling asleep around 4 30am and I had this feeling that someone was on the bed ... Not sure if it was a dream or not ... but I was looking over and the same figure was there ... I guess it didn't like me noticing its presence and .. it felt like my head was being pushed to the side .. I was awake in a second ... looked over to see nothing ... and told it to "Fuck Off" .. made me feel good

I dunno ... that was pretty damn strange though

have you had any other sightings?
Old 05-12-2005, 02:20 AM

""I told it to fuck off"".

Well there goes the thriving Vatican 'exorcism trade'! Where's your license?
---------------------------------------------------
I've had many of these. Thankfully they seemed to go away into my thirties after I'd had 10 years of looking at myself.

I also suspect MSG...seriously. Not as the main cause but definately a trigger.

The unconscious is powerful and I've usually found if I have been neglecting my 'inner life' the unconscious seems to manifest.

Try writing down and understanding a dream if they dont go away.

When I was 19 and miserable and in a job I hated far from home, I awoke in the middle of the night with a bright white young girl standing over me. She was about to touch my forhead but drew her hand up to her cheek in shock that I had woken up.

She was as real as anything for a couple of seconds.

A Hindu woman at my work told me in Hindu thought I was marked for death but awoke just in time? Hmmmm...hope not, i'm just starting to enjoy life.

Does anyone know about these things?

Also, in Astrology...yes, yes I know it's considered occult (i only do birth charts NOT predict the future)...if you have a strong Moon--->Pluto connection you will often have nightmares.