Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > The media
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #21  
Old 06-17-2010, 07:27 PM
FallaciesAbound FallaciesAbound is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 125
Default Re: The International Fit Up Of Iran. . .


Look up a few posts to my original response, blondie.

"Anyways. Iran has been a trouble spot since the time of Alexander. However, the presence of Israel in the middle east, and the staunch and somewhat unreasonable support of her by the US, makes a resurgent Iran problematic. Couple that with large oil reserves, a fanatical group of Islamic Clerics encouraging terrorism, and the tenancy to be independent minded nation, and you have all the reason a large state needs to invade. If it helps you, the US is the aliens, they are the earthlings."

Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 06-17-2010, 07:43 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: The International Fit Up Of Iran. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallaciesAbound View Post
Look up a few posts to my original response, blondie.

"Anyways. Iran has been a trouble spot since the time of Alexander. However, the presence of Israel in the middle east, and the staunch and somewhat unreasonable support of her by the US, makes a resurgent Iran problematic. Couple that with large oil reserves, a fanatical group of Islamic Clerics encouraging terrorism, and the tenancy to be independent minded nation, and you have all the reason a large state needs to invade. If it helps you, the US is the aliens, they are the earthlings."
And, your point would be what regarding me having a problem with your second paragraph?
Reply With Quote
  #23  
Old 06-17-2010, 07:52 PM
FallaciesAbound FallaciesAbound is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 125
Default Re: The International Fit Up Of Iran. . .

It is interesting that you made no comment on the actual substance of the posting.
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Old 06-17-2010, 08:35 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: The International Fit Up Of Iran. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallaciesAbound View Post
It is interesting that you made no comment on the actual substance of the posting.
I never said I had a problem with the second paragraph of your post.

You insinuated such so I asked you to post your second paragraph and you did.

Now, because I have no problem with your second paragraph posting, you find it interesting that I made no comment on the actual substance of the post.

Talk about going around in circles.

Here.

Will this satisfy you?

I don't find your second paragraph to contain anything substantive.

Therefore, I have no comment.

Sorry, FA, but I'm not a blondie.

Red heads have more fun.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-17-2010 at 09:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 06-17-2010, 09:09 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: The International Fit Up Of Iran. . .

I'm beginning to think, FA, that you believe you've let the cat out of the bag by commenting that IRAN has huge oil supplies.

Sorry, but we already know this.

It ain't a secret, pal.

Middle East equals vast amounts of oil.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-17-2010 at 09:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 06-17-2010, 11:08 PM
FallaciesAbound FallaciesAbound is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 125
Default Re: The International Fit Up Of Iran. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I'm beginning to think, FA, that you believe you've let the cat out of the bag by commenting that IRAN has huge oil supplies.

Sorry, but we already know this.

It ain't a secret, pal.

Middle East equals vast amounts of oil.
Exactly my point f-tard. If they are sitting on tonnes of oil, just what do they need a nuclear program for? Why you think that I think I let the cat out of the bag is beyond me, but it seems the point I was making was beyond you.
Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 06-17-2010, 11:19 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: The International Fit Up Of Iran. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallaciesAbound View Post
Exactly my point f-tard. If they are sitting on tonnes of oil, just what do they need a nuclear program for? Why you think that I think I let the cat out of the bag is beyond me, but it seems the point I was making was beyond you.
Anyone else care to explain to FA why Iran, who is sitting on tons of oil, would need a nuclear program?

You didn't make any point because you don't understand the point; therefore, it is not beyond me, but beyond you.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-18-2010 at 12:35 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #28  
Old 06-17-2010, 11:22 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: The International Fit Up Of Iran. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallaciesAbound View Post
Exactly my point f-tard. If they are sitting on tonnes of oil, just what do they need a nuclear program for? Why you think that I think I let the cat out of the bag is beyond me, but it seems the point I was making was beyond you.
According to you, Iran is sitting on tons of oil, but, you have no clue why they would need a nuclear program.

I have no desire nor do I care to attempt to try to explain it to you.

You wouldn't understand.

Anyone else care to inform FA as to why Iran needs a nuclear program?

Thanks,
BA

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-17-2010 at 11:45 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #29  
Old 06-18-2010, 05:52 PM
FallaciesAbound FallaciesAbound is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Posts: 125
Default Re: The International Fit Up Of Iran. . .

The sad thing is, you really think I dont know huh. Too silly. The only reason for them to have a nuclear program is to build weapons. That should be a scary enough thought to anyone even briefly familiar with Iran's history and current politics.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 06-19-2010, 03:33 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: The International Fit Up Of Iran. . .

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallaciesAbound View Post
The sad thing is, you really think I dont know huh. Too silly. The only reason for them to have a nuclear program is to build weapons. That should be a scary enough thought to anyone even briefly familiar with Iran's history and current politics.
The sad thing is that you really don't know.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 07:19 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.