Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 06-10-2010, 12:31 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Christina Aguilera is controlled by the Illuminati -- how to help stop them both.


Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Gale,

You know nothing about mind control within the music industry; mind control in general or Brittney Spears.

Therefore, it doesn't matter that you admit this, that or the other thing.

WE don't care.

Your opinion is mute.
Well I readily admit that I don't know anything about mind control within the music industry. If I did I'd tell you about it.

All I am saying is, and I am sure I am not alone in this, is that at present your evidence is a bit patchy to say the least.

I certainly would not commit myself to such a point of view purely based upon what you have told us already.

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 06-11-2010, 11:36 AM
RedAngel RedAngel is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 25
Default Re: Christina Aguilera is controlled by the Illuminati -- how to help stop them both.

Hmmm...
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 06-12-2010, 03:18 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Christina Aguilera is controlled by the Illuminati -- how to help stop them both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I'm not attempting to present evidence in an effort to convince you or anyone else as to mind control within the music industry.

I'm merely reporting.

Believe it or not.

It is of no consequence to me either way.

Besides, all of the evidence has not yet been presented and, in case you've forgotten, let me remind you.

You're neither the judge and/or a juror.
You say you're "not presenting" evidence only "reporting".

But what does that mean exactly? What is the difference?

If any journalist reports on a story for the newspaper he works at you would expect to hear some corroborating evidence otherwise how are the readers going to believe the story?

All you have at the moment is a headline accompanied by innuendo.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 06-13-2010, 04:04 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Christina Aguilera is controlled by the Illuminati -- how to help stop them both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I'm not a journalist reporting on a story.

I'm a victim/survivor who is recounting her abuse as a child while incarcerated in MKULTRA/Project Monarch and used in the music industry as a sex slave and by the Mafia and CIA in child pornography and used as a guinea pig in experimentation.

It ain't a secret, Gale.

There is plenty of information out there regarding this SHIT!

I suggest you wake up and smell the coffee.
Well it appears you're a bit blase' about it all BlueAngel.

Why don't you just you just supply us with a little information when requested?

I mean I don't have the time or the patience to wade through all your 9,449 posts to date looking for clues.

And further I have actually read two books from cover to cover written my an alleged mind control survivor who claims just like yourself to have been a victim of MKULTRA but I am still not convinced.

As I have said before the whole thing sounds more like human slavery run by organised crime rather than the CIA.

And while we are on the subject, since those two books were both written by Cathy O'Brien, are you sure BlueAngel is not actually Cathy O'Brien herself?

I can quite imagine that Cathy O'Brien would hang around on conspiracy forums like this.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 06-16-2010, 12:12 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Christina Aguilera is controlled by the Illuminati -- how to help stop them both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Oh, yeah.

I'm real blase' about it all, Gale.

What planet are you living on?

I don't need to supply YOU with any information.

And, FYI, the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread does not contain 10,000 pages.

More like 10,000 posts and the majority of them are by trolls.

Mind Control victims/survivors don't exist to try to convince YOU, Gale, of their abuse.

For some reason you are under the impression that you are the Mr. Know it all of Mind Control; when you know nothing and that victims must convince you in order to verify their claims.

We couldn't care any less whether you, GALE, believe us or not.

Please, step down from the pedestal you have so unfittingly perched yourself upon.

Oh, so you believe in mind control sexual slavery if WE, the victims tell you that it's run by organized crime, the Mafia, and not the CIA.

Give me a break.

We would know and you wouldn't.

They're both organized crime syndicates as I've stated, but since you care to pretend that I haven't answered any questions other than that which I've written on the Mind Control within the Music Industry thread and, because, it's 10,000 pages long you don't have the time to wade through it, I'll have to say that you've certainly afforded yourself a good excuse to imply that you can't find answers to any of YOUR questions by me anywhere on this forum in any thread other than that one.

Yeah.

That's the only thread wherein I post comments.

Play dumb much?

What the hell does the following mean?

Since the two books you have read about mind control that are written by Cathy O'Brien, am I SURE that Cathy O'Brien is not BlueAngel herself.

Are you trying to imply that I'm Cathy O'Brien?

Yeah, right.

Would you like for me to have my husband check in and inform you that he's not Mark Phillips and not married to Cathy O'Brien?

Even if you answered yes to my question, I wouldn't do it.

You know why?

Cause I don't have to prove to you that I'm not Cathy O'Brien or prove anything else to you for that matter.

Now.

You have a nice day.

But BlueAngel, you misquote again.

I never denied that there was such a thing as mind control/psychological slavery. I was merely trying to rationalise what exactly was going on.

You claim you are certain that the CIA are secretly producing child pornography, are programming robotic call girls and most of the rock/pop stars are themselves mind controlled slaves.

Just because I have one or two doubts about the exact accuracy of this picture you have given us, is that really such a crime?

I am sure I am not alone in being just a little skeptical especially when the evidence I have seen presented for this thesis on this forum is rather limited to say the least.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 06-16-2010, 05:31 PM
RedAngel RedAngel is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 25
Default Re: Christina Aguilera is controlled by the Illuminati -- how to help stop them both.

"I am sure I am not alone in being just a little skeptical especially when the evidence I have seen presented for this thesis on this forum is rather limited to say the least."

Problem is Gale, blueangel would say something like this;

"We don't have to prove anything to YOU, or provide any information, PAL."

Lol, but of course she expects us all to believe old Bruce is a paedophile without any proof. Would love to see when she FINALLY gets around to pressing charges without anything more than her word....her deluded word.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 06-19-2010, 04:46 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Christina Aguilera is controlled by the Illuminati -- how to help stop them both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You would be wrong, Gale.

I don't misquote again.

You do.

I never said that the CIA are programming robotic call girls and/or that most of the rock/pop stars are themselves mind controlled slaves nor have I ever said that you deny there is such as thing as psychological mind controlled slavery.

Please provide quotes from me to back-up that which you say I have stated as referenced above.

If you cannot, I would state, again, that you are the one who misquotes and not me.

No one said that it is a crime because you have doubts about the accuracy of the picture I have given you.

Again, Gale.

It doesn't matter whether you believe or not, but for some strange reason you think that it does.

And, btw, the evidence presented on this forum about mind control is not a thesis.
Well I have now had a chance to view the new Christine Aguilera video. I was unable to view it via YouTube because of copyright issues in the UK.

Well I have to say I was most unimpressed!

Are you sure the "C" symbol she makes over one eye is not meant to signify that the music video is copyright? It could do.

I have to ask again are you absolutely certain you're not just imagining all this?
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 06-20-2010, 03:55 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Christina Aguilera is controlled by the Illuminati -- how to help stop them both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I never referenced the "C" symbol in Christina's video so I have no clue why you are directing your comment to me about same.

Ask me one hundred times and I will give you the same answer one hundred times.

Not that I feel I must answer to you or anyone.

As a child, I was a victim of MKULTRA/Project Monarch; a CIA mind controlled trauma-based torture program and I was used in the music industry as a sex slave.

I was forced to participate, as a minor, in CIA/Mafia pornography.

I was used as a guniea pig in experimentation.

I was tortured.

I was electric shocked.

I was water boarded.

Blah, blah, blah.

Tired of saying it.

Believe it or not.

I don't care.

It happened.

It's over.

My life goes on irregardless; just as it has and just as it will.
But surely you have just contradicted yourself BlueAngel?

You said the following:

Quote:
I was used in the music industry as a sex slave.
Well how could people in the music industry have used you as a sex slave if they are mind controlled slaves themselves?

It doesn't follow.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 06-23-2010, 12:01 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Christina Aguilera is controlled by the Illuminati -- how to help stop them both.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
You've strayed off topic.

I asked you why you addressed your response regarding the "C" symbol in Christina's video to me when I made no mention of of it.

As expected, you didn't answer my question.

I NEVER contradict myself.

I said:

I was used, as a child, in the music industry as a sex slave.

You are the person who is of the opinion that everyone within the music industry is a slave and; therefore, it would be impossible for me to have been used as a sex slave.

I never said such a thing.

You did.
Okay then, so what are you saying exactly?

Are suggesting that only some of the artists in the music industry are mind controlled and the rest are normal?

If so how many are we talking about, what percentage?

And how are you so certain you can tell the difference between a normal artist and a mind controlled artist?
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 06-28-2010, 05:27 AM
ZWizard666 ZWizard666 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Posts: 2
Default Re: Christina Aguilera is controlled by the Illuminati -- how to help stop them both.

It is vitally important and imperative to acknowledge the fact that there exists a critical battle between two very powerful, yet diametrically opposed forces. It is valid that one of these forces is absolute and consummate evil, and it is referred to as the "illuminati." The chief danger of this nefarious organization mainly consists in its "methodologies" or "apparatuses." I will argue that the most dangerous and formidable of these is undoubtedly the "entertainment industry," due in large part to its significant capacity to substantially brainwash and/or condition the mass population. However, it must be noted throughout all of this that the "illuminati" themselves do not actively appear and/or engage in the "entertainment industry" themselves. Instead, they utilize certain "figureheads" or "utilities," if you will. I will also argue that, by far, the most malignant of these machinations or creatures is, without question, referred to as "Christina Aguilera" or its pseudonym "x-tina." This "thing" is purely EVIL, and it MUST BE DESTROYED.
There are truly two levels to this conflict or battle, if you will, and the demarcation between them is clearly evident. However, it is extremely and almost imperceptibly subtle. That is, it is quite difficult to detect, but it can be detected, if one is aware of how to search for it. I strongly urge others to research any and/or all videos which encapsulate the appearance and/or activities of this "x-tina." I recommend that others do this for serious analysis. I shall cite a few prominent examples. The first is unanimously known as the "coughing video."
This is a video which lucidly expresses the obvious disdain and contempt that "x-tina" has towards us "lesser mortals." In the video, a certain unknown individual happens to "cough" during a supposed "interview" with this "x-tina." In response to this "cough," it is observed that "x-tina" emits a scoff of utter disgust and repugnance. Then, this "x-tina" replies, and I quote, "coughing, during my interview, really?" Shortly afterwards, "x-tina" attempts to recover by pretending as if this was somehow a "joke," which is patently false. The second example involves the "performance of x-tina" on the today show, I believe. There is an incident in the commencement in which "x-tina" deliberately and unequivocally spits out a piece of gum, merely in order to directly fling it toward the humans in the encompassing audience. This obviously evinces the blatant disregard and hatred that "x-tina" inherently possesses towards those of "inferior position or status," i.e. the human race.
I shouldn't have to further convince others that this entity poses a serious and imminent THREAT and a DANGER to humanity. If further evidence is needed, then simply observe the fact that this entity determinately manifests a thorough knowledge of occult symbols and their attendant powers. These are not simply "ordinary occult symbols," either. These are very potent satanic occult symbols which are utilized in a very subliminal, manipulative, and distorted manner. This is precisely where the differentiation between the "two sides" of this massive conflict MUST be purposely emphasized.
I must unduly clarify this: Occult Power is Neutral. It is only the intention behind this power which is important. In other words, the very same power that this thing, i.e. "x-tina," attempts to use maliciously and destructively against us can, in theory, be used directly against it. I shall cite an example. Take the inverted pentagram (whether within a circumscribed circle or not). Most seem to automatically associate this symbol with "evil" or "satanism," but, in reality, this symbol means absolutely nothing. This is very similar to any such utility. Take a machine gun. I can use it to slaughter hundreds of innocent civilians, or, I could use it to protect them from an analogous danger, such as an invading army or other unknown threat. This is why it is very true and almost enlightening to realize that the power of satanism and the occult CAN BE USED AGAINST this "x-tina." In fact, it can completely and utterly DESTROY and OBLITERATE this fucking plague "x-tina" from the face of this earth. It is, by no means, accidental, for example, that this "x-tina" is suffering from "vocal inadequacies and inefficiencies." It is no accident that the sales of the recently released "bionic album" have failed miserably. It is no accident that the "summer tour" was cancelled.
It is most important to understand that this thing never had a "voice," in the first place. It is also important to KNOW that this thing, i.e. "x-tina" CAN'T SING. This is important because if the illuminati was able to brainwash you to believe any of these SICK LIES, then, in theory, it was rather close to achieving its objectives. However, this is not the current reality, as the illuminati do not have the proper utilities to consummate their failing "enterprise." It is very facile to compare the power of the occult to the power of music. Both are forms of power which can be used for "good" or "evil," however these terms may be construed. I highly suggest that others research the "inner artwork of the bionic album." Within that sickeningly perverse and diseased "album," others will find a selection of very disturbing and appalling "artwork." I should like to attract particular attention to a certain "image" which is nothing less than a cryptic allusion to "baphomet." The similarities are beyond obvious to anyone that is educated in matters of esoteric initiation. This is the image: Christina Aguilera Pictures - 6000+ Christina Pics & Photos - Christina Aguilera Bionic deluxe album booklet/christina aguilera bionic23. Examine how the hands of "x-tina" are fashioned into the shapes of the "sun" and "moon" respectively, exactly as in the "baphomet" portrayal. Secondly, observe the three horns stemming from the "head of x-tina," just as the three horns of "baphomet." Thirdly, observe how the pubic region or vagina of "x-tina" is illuminated or a light source. This is a very sick symbolism in and of itself. It suggests that the "lower or bestial nature" or "lust" is equivalent to "truth" or "enlightenment." This can be easily compared to the pubic region of "baphomet" which features two serpents intertwined around a phallus. This is a similar allusion to "enlightenment" or the "knowledge of good and evil." It is no accident that "x-tina" promotes, endorses, and advocates "bisexuality" or the "duality of sexuality."
Essentially, all of the above is involved in a "luciferian world-view." However, it must be noted that these luciferians or satanists or illuminists do not broadcast or proclaim their true nature in an open or candid manner. On the contrary, they are, by their very nature, EVIL, so therefore, they only exhibit their true nature in a very subtle and obscure manner. I should also emphasize very strongly that these are NOT ORDINARY PEOPLE. This "x-tina" thing is not the bystander on the street or someone that others might converse with on a casual basis. I am assuming that anyone else should be aware of this, but consider and understand the precise nature of what we are discussing here. This "x-tina" slave, robot, or thing has access to $60 million+ and this is highly significant, because it is referred to as economic and political power. Most civilians will never even remotely approach $1 million in net worth during an entire lifetime. It is common for others to assume that the aforementioned "economic and political power equivalent in dollars" is purely relative. They assume that it is attributable to some sort of "amalgam" of record sales, concert tickets, merchandising revenue, etc.. This is not even close to the reality.
The truth of the matter may seem very difficult to believe, if not impossible, but it is still, nonetheless, valid. The fact is that this "x-tina" has, quite literally, zero value, because it is, technically, not even a "human being." It may be true, of course, that it was something of a "human being" as a "child," or in other words, prior to the mk monarch programming and the satanic ritual abuse. However, this is both argumentative and academic. It is also a fact that just as this entity has zero net worth, it also has no "real residence in LA." This is basically no different from any other illuminati front organization. Secondly, this "x-tina" NEVER had a "baby." This is also intentional fabrication and, more importantly, a deception which has been used to convince others that "x-tina" is somehow "relevant" or "believable." The illuminati want the mass population to believe that "x-tina" is somehow a "real human." Nothing could possibly be further from the reality.
I almost forgot about the alleged "Jew retard douchebag" that is supposedly the "husband of x-tina." The reality is that this fucking ugly ass freak is nothing but a henchman, no different from any other commonplace illuminati handler. Many others have already noted this on previous occasions. The future itinerary of this "relationship" is almost predictable in the the sense that "x-tina" will separate from this fucking "Jew dufus" in the near future. The nonsensical bullshit about how "x-tina is so 'in love'" is complete BULLSHIT. In fact, "x-tina" has never been "in love" because "x-tina" is nothing but a programmed monarch robot. In other words, this thing only performs various "roles" according to the task at hand.
In conclusion, I must strongly encourage any possible recipients of this information to do whatever is humanly possible to DESTROY and ERADICATE this thing or entity referred to as "x-tina." It is a serious THREAT and a DANGER to our sovereignty and future, and IT MUST BE STOPPED. Thank You

Last edited by ZWizard666 : 06-28-2010 at 05:43 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 05:54 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2015, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.