Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Social Engineering
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 06-28-2010, 11:52 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Does schooling do what we think? NO!


Sorry to butt in but I just had to say this about the education system.

It is a monolithic phenomena created by a government and is just as useful as Nazism and Stalinism was as far as teaching people to think for themselves.

At least half of what they teach is completely and utterly wrong anyway and just pure dogma.

It is also part of a self-sustaining system which goes all the way up to university level and professorship. Anyone who questions the academic status quo is automatically failed.

The education system as it stands in our supposedly democratic societies would do just as well in Stalin's Russia and Hitler's Germany.

If there was any question of the government using Mind Control then the education system is the first place to look.

Reply With Quote
  #42  
Old 06-28-2010, 05:34 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Does schooling do what we think? NO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Sorry to butt in but I just had to say this about the education system.

It is a monolithic phenomena created by a government and is just as useful as Nazism and Stalinism was as far as teaching people to think for themselves.

At least half of what they teach is completely and utterly wrong anyway and just pure dogma.

It is also part of a self-sustaining system which goes all the way up to university level and professorship. Anyone who questions the academic status quo is automatically failed.

The education system as it stands in our supposedly democratic societies would do just as well in Stalin's Russia and Hitler's Germany.

If there was any question of the government using Mind Control then the education system is the first place to look.
There isn't any DOUBT that Mind Control is deployed in various ways, shapes and forms within many institutions, industries, etc. which affects the population at large (i.e., social engineering).

I would; however, advise that your use of the word "government" in describing those who MIND CONTROL the population as inappropriate.

It is not a "government" who controls the world.

A government is to be described as for the people; of the people and by the people.

Those who deploy mind control upon the masses are none of the above.

Therefore, they can be described as a criminal organization and not a government.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 06-28-2010 at 08:13 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 06-29-2010, 12:15 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Does schooling do what we think? NO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
There isn't any DOUBT that Mind Control is deployed in various ways, shapes and forms within many institutions, industries, etc. which affects the population at large (i.e., social engineering).

I would; however, advise that your use of the word "government" in describing those who MIND CONTROL the population as inappropriate.

It is not a "government" who controls the world.

A government is to be described as for the people; of the people and by the people.

Those who deploy mind control upon the masses are none of the above.

Therefore, they can be described as a criminal organization and not a government.
I agree there are probably many forms of mind control deployed by a shadow goverment, its just that many forms of this control are fairly 'benign' (for the want of a better expression) and therefore to some extent socially acceptable.

Its also interesting to observe that many in the teaching profession are Communists, Socialists or Trostkyite. If you look at the professions of these radical left-wingers almost all of them are either teachers or local government employees.

But I'm afraid there is probably worse than that among the teaching profession. And I am thinking of criminals and child molesters. Look at the many allegations that have been made about teaching staff over the years which have been upheld. Teachers who have supplied guns to pupils, teachers who have murdered pupils in a mad rage, and nursery school supervisors who have indecently assaulted toddlers.

So much responsibility is placed in the hands of teachers and other child minders by the parents that the children aren't really listened to if they voice any complaints. It is more or less routine that children have to put up with verbal abuse and humiliation from teachers which would include slander and libel.

Why is it unacceptable to treat an adult like this but for children its okay?
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 06-30-2010, 09:42 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Does schooling do what we think? NO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
I agree there are probably many forms of mind control deployed by a shadow goverment, its just that many forms of this control are fairly 'benign' (for the want of a better expression) and therefore to some extent socially acceptable.

Its also interesting to observe that many in the teaching profession are Communists, Socialists or Trostkyite. If you look at the professions of these radical left-wingers almost all of them are either teachers or local government employees.

But I'm afraid there is probably worse than that among the teaching profession. And I am thinking of criminals and child molesters. Look at the many allegations that have been made about teaching staff over the years which have been upheld. Teachers who have supplied guns to pupils, teachers who have murdered pupils in a mad rage, and nursery school supervisors who have indecently assaulted toddlers.

So much responsibility is placed in the hands of teachers and other child minders by the parents that the children aren't really listened to if they voice any complaints. It is more or less routine that children have to put up with verbal abuse and humiliation from teachers which would include slander and libel.

Why is it unacceptable to treat an adult like this but for children its okay?
What the hell are you talking about?

Excerpt:

"Look at the many allegations that have been made about teaching staff over the years which have been upheld. Teachers who have supplied guns to pupils, teachers who have murdered pupils in a mad rage."

"HUH" to the above which you have posted and to the below, as well.

"Mind control is socially accepted and benign."

Obviously, you are clueless on many fronts.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-01-2010 at 06:05 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 07-01-2010, 12:18 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Does schooling do what we think? NO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
What the hell are you talking about?

Excerpt:

"Look at the many allegations that have been made about teaching staff over the years which have been upheld. Teachers who have supplied guns to pupils, teachers who have murdered pupils in a mad rage."

"HUH" to the above which you have posted and to the below, as well.

"Mind control is socially accepted and benign."

Obviously, you are clueless on many fronts.
Well fine BlueAngel.

However you forgot to specify what exactly it was you had a problem with.
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 07-02-2010, 08:45 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Does schooling do what we think? NO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Well fine BlueAngel.

However you forgot to specify what exactly it was you had a problem with.
I did not forget to specify exactly what it is that I have a problem with regarding your post.

The excerpt I provided from your comment was explicity clear as to that which I have a problem with regarding your comment.

Further, to say that mind control is socially accepted and benign is ridiculous.

When a society, at large, or an individual is subjected to "mind control," they are unaware.

Hence, the words "mind control."

Therefore, they do not accept it.

Their minds are being controlled void of "free will."

Furthermore, mind control is not benign.

It is a dis-ease that affects all of humankind.

You can thank the MIND CONTROLLERS for that.

They've worked long and hard to keep everyone under their spell.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-02-2010 at 10:09 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 07-04-2010, 09:29 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Does schooling do what we think? NO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I did not forget to specify exactly what it is that I have a problem with regarding your post.

The excerpt I provided from your comment was explicity clear as to that which I have a problem with regarding your comment.

Further, to say that mind control is socially accepted and benign is ridiculous.

When a society, at large, or an individual is subjected to "mind control," they are unaware.

Hence, the words "mind control."

Therefore, they do not accept it.

Their minds are being controlled void of "free will."

Furthermore, mind control is not benign.

It is a dis-ease that affects all of humankind.

You can thank the MIND CONTROLLERS for that.

They've worked long and hard to keep everyone under their spell.
Again you misquoted me.

I never said, "Mind control is socially accepted and benign." I was only suggesting that some forms were.

I lose patience.

For example 'brain washing' is a form of 'mind control' but in Chinese Medicine where the term originally came from brain washing is considered to be good for you.

I don't know if you were able to follow that?

Not all forms of 'mind control' are necessarily that detrimental to peoples' well-being and are in no way based upon the inducing of traumatic experiences.

It could be argued that television advertisers are attempting to use mind control since their aim is to convince you that their particular product is the best around and is good for you etc, etc. which might not be the case at all. They're simply trying to trick you into thinking that.

Salesmen can also use forms of hypnotic mind control. They repeat the same thing over and over again while never losing eye contact and some sales people claim they could sell absolutely anything to absolutely anyone given the inclination.
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 07-04-2010, 10:44 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Does schooling do what we think? NO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Again you misquoted me.

I never said, "Mind control is socially accepted and benign." I was only suggesting that some forms were.

I did not misquote you.

You said the following:

"I agree there are probably many forms of mind control deployed by a shadow government, its just that many forms of this control are fairly 'benign' (for the want of a better expression) and therefore to some extent socially acceptable."

When mind control is deployed by a shadow government, it's never fairly benign or socially acceptable to some extent.

I lose patience.

So, sorry about the patience thing.

Try yoga.

For example 'brain washing' is a form of 'mind control' but in Chinese Medicine where the term originally came from brain washing is considered to be good for you.

Brainwashing and mind control are never a good thing; irregardless of from where the term originated.

I don't know if you were able to follow that?

I followed it.

Not all forms of 'mind control' are necessarily that detrimental to peoples' well-being and are in no way based upon the inducing of traumatic experiences.

Mind control is determintal to the well-being of all people and mind control does include the inducing of traumatic experiences when deployed by the shadow government.

It could be argued that television advertisers are attempting to use mind control since their aim is to convince you that their particular product is the best around and is good for you etc, etc. which might not be the case at all. They're simply trying to trick you into thinking that.

It's not a trick.

It's called mind control and I don't think anyone would argue with you over whether or not the aim of television advertisers is to convince people that their particular product is good for you.

Repetition is the key.

Say the same thing over and over and over again until it is etched in one's brain as truth.

Salesmen can also use forms of hypnotic mind control. They repeat the same thing over and over again while never losing eye contact and some sales people claim they could sell absolutely anything to absolutely anyone given the inclination.

Need I remind you that your orginal comment addressed mind control being deployed upon society by the shadow government and not salesmen or television advertisers.
Inside the box.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-04-2010 at 11:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 07-05-2010, 12:38 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Does schooling do what we think? NO!

Please Gale, elaborate further on the followoing comment that you made:

Excerpt:

"Look at the many allegations that have been made about teaching staff over the years which have been upheld. Teachers who have supplied guns to pupils, teachers who have murdered pupils in a mad rage."
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 07-05-2010, 12:40 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Does schooling do what we think? NO!

I think you're confused, Gale.

No, I don't think you're confused.

I'm certain you're confused.

It's more like student's who have murdered teachers and pupils in a mad rage.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-05-2010 at 12:43 AM.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 08:56 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.