Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-02-2010, 08:35 AM

Default why was 9/11

forget about the gay the elumini what ever. seeing how good some of you are at finding a argument in just about anything can any one of you show some kind of proof why 9/11 happend or some info that leeds to the possable truth of it. the real thing here no BS. put it to some good use here. why do they hate america are they just trying to spread islam in it a crusade. lets see what you can do here. i think its two things they hate america and to wake up the world to the existance of islam.

this was edited and added later
no one knows why was 9/11 do they.. i dent expect any possable truth about it. after all a conspiracy theory is just what somone wants it to be...right?

Last edited by kerry : 06-02-2010 at 10:09 AM.
Old 06-11-2010, 08:14 AM

Default Re: why was 9/11

There are some hard fact, such as the collapse of building seven. No planes hit that building, but it was brought down just like the other buildings. That is a good place to start.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The best conspiracy bits and bites
from the top internet conspiracy sites.
Old 07-03-2010, 01:58 AM

In order to understand fully what went wrong on 11th September 2001, we must first look at this "Jihad against Jews and Crusaders".....who do they mean by Crusaders?

World Islamic Front Statement Urging Jihad Against Jews and Crusaders
Old 07-03-2010, 02:07 AM

I would think you could guess who they mean.

So we must research "Western Esotercism" link below:-

Western esotericism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

There are a lot of powerful cults both Western and Eastern that follow Hermeticism, based on the teaching of the Egyptian God Thoth.

Another name for Thoth is Thout, the first month of the last remnant of the Egyptian Calandar, that is called the Coptic Calendar, and is symbolic of Sirius rising with the Sun on new years day, being 11th September, link below:-

Thout - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 07-03-2010, 02:19 AM

Palestine is a big thing for Muslims, and the British Mandate of Palestine wasn't legal till Sir Herbert Samuel took his oath of office, obviously that was on 11th September!

Please scroll down link provided and click on blue arrow by the side of year 1922. This gives documents relating to months, being 12, 8, 7, and 6. Please click on blue arrow 12.

This will lead to two documents, please click on "Mandate for Palestine-Report of the Mandatory to LoN-UK

http://domino.un.org/unispal.nsf/vDa...=270&expansion
Old 07-03-2010, 02:26 AM

Another reason for use of the date was this document, please scroll down to bottom, signed on 4th September 1999, but become effective one week later on 11th September 1999.

ei: The Sharm el-Sheikh Memorandum (4 September 1999)
Old 07-03-2010, 02:32 AM

Egypt used the date in its Constitution:-

Constitution of Egypt - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The Pentagon used the date in its Ground breaking Ceremony, another reason for the attack.

The Pentagon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 07-03-2010, 03:05 AM

The Ancient Egyptians would mark the start of the day with the gods Sirius/Isis and Alnilam/Belt of Orion/Osiris....most of the above events were marked the same in the sky and was intented astrology.

Very like the ancient Egyptian Calendar where new years day was calcalated by Sirius rising with the Sun along the horizon in the East.

These days things have moved on and events are intentionally marked by Sunrise, Sunset(Ancient Greek start of Day) or Midnight (modern start of day).

Ancient Pyramid Text.

I fly from you,
I am not for the Earth,
I am for the sky.
I have soared to the sky as a heaven,
I have kissed the sky as a falcon,
I am the essence of a god,
The son of a god.
Behold the faithful and loving Osiris
has come as the stars of Orion, the beatiful one.
I have come that i may glory Orion
My soul is a star of gold
and with him i will traverse the sky forever!
Old 07-03-2010, 04:01 AM

Please note that i am explaining the reasons for 9/11, i am not condoning terrorism.

A commander in chief of Palestine in 1922 should not favour any side, however Sir Herbert Samuel was Jewish, Arabs wouldn't like that, so it was a mistake.

Using Harry Potter stuff on Arabs, being astrology is another mistake, they will use the same back involving terrorist attacks.

Hermetic astrology marks the start of the day...this may mean Sunset, Sunrise or in this case midnight for the Oath of Office of the Cammander in Chief, Sir Herbert Samuel on 11th September 1922 in Jerusalem.

Please click on attachment, when image comes up please left click on astronomy image to make bigger and clearer.

The image will show Alnilam/Belt of Orion/Osiris rising in the East at location at midnight on 11th September 1922.

The red line is the horizon!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg picture 53 50%.jpg (62.4 KB, 2 views)
Old 07-03-2010, 04:20 AM

The Sharm el-Sheikh Memorandum was signed on the 4th September 1999, but become effective in the Jerusalem area on 11th September 1999, the effort didn't work.

Stars move very slowly, so the astronomy image shown before still applies to 11th September 1999, and was an intended alignment and relates to Hermetic Philosophy.

Will continue soon.