Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-13-2005, 04:12 AM

Default Nakedsnake calling all Masons.....

I see looking around this forum there are at least 2 Masons (yeoshua and someone else).
Im just curious as to what rank and affilation you guys hold, and this being a conspiracy site,
and the Masonic movement being historically involved in so much of it.
What is your view in such matters, Please dont rip some long monolouge out of some site, just your honest opinions.
To all others im really curious to entertain this conversation, so if you feuded with any of these Masons or so-called Masons in the past, please refrain.
Im going to work now, Ill check back later. peace to all...

Old 05-13-2005, 04:26 AM

Default Re: Nakedsnake calling all Masons.....

I am at least a Master Mason (although TB - bless his little cotton socks doesn't think so).

I believe that because Freemasonry for so long has been too insular and secretive that we became an easy target for blame.

I do not believe that Freemasonry is at the root of the NWO.

I do believe in the globalist control of this planet.

I do believe in an engineered NWO.

I believe that members of the globalist force infiltrated Freemasonry as it was easy to hide their own secrets within the rank and file.

A true Freemason is pure of heart.

I believe there is an incredible ammount of evil in this world, by the same token, I believe that it is all too easy to point a finger of blame at others and not ourselves.

I became a Freemason, because I wanted my children to need for nothing if anything happened to me.

I believe that there has been a branch of Freemasonry that has been corrupted and interpreted wrongly. A bit like Jehovas Witnesses from the Mormon faith.

I believe in, and revere God.
Old 05-13-2005, 04:26 AM

Honest opinions?

Actually we should start a "Western Intelligence Service - Truth Out" thread.

I'm sure many honest opinions will follow.

FMB is a fraud or paid P.R man. What do you expect...

However...i shall keep out.

Carry on...
Old 05-13-2005, 04:51 AM

Sorry...could'nt resist...

A true Freemason is pure of heart.

So pure he must join a secret society. In fact...you do not become on a whim a Freemason...you must be part of the clique of Masonry to begin with or on there wanted list...ie: law enforcement...judiciary etc...

My ex-girlfriends Step Father was not recruited by Masons for his good looks but because he is a millionare noodle factory and tuna farm operator.

I became a Freemason, because I wanted my children to need for nothing if anything happened to me.

Insurence not good enough? How about a close relative? Hey, they do it for the kiddies. Oh yes, they do love kiddies the Masons.

I believe that members of the globalist force infiltrated Freemasonry as it was easy to hide their own secrets within the rank and file.

Now that IS funny! The membership of the Business Class infiltrate themselves to further the Business/Financial class agenda!

I believe that there has been a branch of Freemasonry that has been corrupted and interpreted wrongly.

Oh yeh...the old naughty European Continentals versus the conservative and decent U.K branch. Yawn, yawn...

I believe in, and revere God.

Exactly which God? Masons worship ANY God where Masonry exists...so Masonry's a Christian organisation? No, it's not...then stop pushing the cult as a decent, fraternal Christian organisation which it constantly does...it leeches on where ever it needs to to further it's goals. It's core has NOTHING to do with Christianity so kindly cease and desist...you are at heart a Pagan if not outright Satanic cult dedicated to the worship of Man as God...in NO need of ridiculous superstition and a supernatural God...out there.

I'll ask this once and bother YOU or this thread NO MORE...

Do you revere and believe in the God as Espoused by the New Testament and the life and times of Christ?

A simple yes or no will PERFECTLY suffice.

If no then explain in as direct terms as possible the God you actually 'revere' and I'll bother this thread no more as NS has asked.
Old 05-13-2005, 05:15 AM

Quote:

Insurence not good enough? How about a close relative? Hey, they do it for the kiddies. Oh yes, they do love kiddies the Masons.
You're bang out of order TB, the mood I'm in today, if you'd have said that to my face, I'd smash your fucking stupid teeth down your throat.

And no I don't believe in the God of the New Testament.
Old 05-13-2005, 05:25 AM

Peace be upon you Yeoshua,

I for one believe you are a sincere worshipper of the one god alone. There is a strong tendency in us to put the people in one basket, to generalize and condemn a stereotype. Many of the conspiracy writers fell in that trap, they are not better than the Germans who condemned ALL Jews or now the American patriots who condemn ALL muslims.

God commands us to be ABSOLUTELY sure before condemning anyone, for even among the satanists there must be some innocent victims .

My perception of freemasonry so far is that it has some roots in Solomon's era, at some point it went underground because of the persecution and to this day they maintained the secrecy and ofcourse as any other religion alot of injections were added.

However anyone who believes in God alone, in all His messengers as well as the Judgment day will surely be redeemed.

Just ignore the ignorant.

P.s: Yes i mean you TB.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

[3:19] The only religion approved by GOD is \"Submission.\"...
Old 05-13-2005, 06:01 AM

Actually, sincerely, i did'nt mean you personally. Not at all.

But i sure know the Conservative Masons down under.

But thank you for answering my question. Sincerely.

BTW...i assure you my 110kg of fast twitch muscle fibres will see me through.

My teeth are beautifully white and straight and will likely remain so even after my death.

Best to you. You ACTUALLY answered a straight question. Well done. It seems i've finally trained you to jump through a hoop!

As for you Ahmed...i guess when you have no friends on a forum...anyone will do.

You make a beautiful couple.

Ahmed...you're full of rightous shit.

Fuck peace be upon you...i bring a sword and it tells me you are an incredibly rigid person because if you ever had a good look inside you'd find a little boy desperately looking for something to cling to...you worship God? No Ahmed, you worship a number. A concept so ridiculous i've actually been gentle with you.

Get a life and get pissed for Allah's sake. Attend a titty bar or dance around naked under an apple tree with your buddy FMB.

I'll bet you Ahmed I'm still here in 10-20 years time and your still telling me the end is near.

You'll get it sooner or later.

Some have a personal relationship...others require a number and a set or instructions.

BTW...sorry NS. I tried. I really did!
Old 05-13-2005, 06:50 AM

Well truebeliever,

Since i will not use the same obscene language as yours, i will just make some brief commenst here,

1- Sooner or later you will know that the number you are rediculing is God's proof that confirms the message of one god alone, a message that you failed repeatedly to understand, the number is nothing without a message behind it.

2- Sooner or later you will know that having a foul mouth is not something to brag about, you should be ashamed of yourself.

3- Sooner or later you will know that unjust stereotyping will cost you alot.

4- and last your Jinn-companion seems to be abusing you, your real voice is sometimes heard but it's too faint, only you can confront your companion and reclaim control of your mind, body and tongue!

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old 05-13-2005, 06:58 AM

If it walks like a duck, quacks like a duck it...is.

You are full of shit Ahmed and need to be told so.

My foul mouth serves me well.

Shit is shit whatever form it takes and from whoevers mouth it comes.

You are a fundamentalist in search of a set of rules to keep you from uncertainty and doubt.

You cling to your number like a child to it's favourite Teddy Bear.

You have not an ounce of compassion and hide behind your ridiculous number like a whipped man behind his fat overbearing wife.

God gave me my personality and a brain to use it and weild it. Beleieve me...you hav'nt seen me in full swing...i've humoured you long enough.

You are a fraud. A complete and utter fraud.
Old 05-13-2005, 07:11 AM

Actually you TB are the fraud, like Michael Jackson who left the steering wheel to his Jinn-(devil)-companion. Where is the real Brendon? do you still even remeber your real self?

For example you say now that i haven't an ounce of compassion, a couple of days ago you said i am the best Christian of all !?!?

Try to think about that, you should recognize that there is a separate entity running your life, but you are to blame, you even defend your decision to let that other entity in chrage, you use the famous excuse of 'i don't lie, this is my personality', well God didn't create you with a foul mouth!, you are the one who is using that mouth, aren't you?

rid yourself of the continous distractions, go back in memory and i am sure you will remeber God willing your real, innocent pure self.