Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Club Conspiracy Website Support Forum
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-19-2010, 02:12 PM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Who or What Agency Deleted My Post?


Some person or agency deleted my post on the 'Human Experimentation' thread under 'Science' (posted on 17 or 18 July 2010).

Was this a case of Big Brother intervening to cover an electronic harassment campaign?

I also wonder if the persons involved left any electronic fingerprints?

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-19-2010, 06:42 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Who or What Agency Deleted My Post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Some person or agency deleted my post on the 'Human Experimentation' thread under 'Science' (posted on 17 or 18 July 2010).

Was this a case of Big Brother intervening to cover an electronic harassment campaign?

I also wonder if the persons involved left any electronic fingerprints?
This is what I can tell you about your post regarding electronic harrassment, Gale.

I know it was there.

I replied to it and then before my very eyes it was gone and what was left was a message that BlueAngel deleted your post.

Not so, Gale.

Since I am being electronically harrassed and have made it known, I would never delete information regarding this subject.

I tried to restore your post, but was unsuccessful.

It's as if it vaporized into thin air.

Please see the "Human Experimentation" thread for more information as to what transpired two evening ago.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-19-2010 at 07:05 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-20-2010, 03:29 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Who or What Agency Deleted My Post?

For further reference this is the post as far as I can recall it content-wise. I have reposted it under the relevant section:

"Fine work BlueAngel.

The government may be using miscreants or anyone who holds views it happens to disagree with, as human guinea pigs in this experimentation. Indeed anyone on this forum could potentially become a victim.

The experimentation in question is designed to be virtually undetectable.

The technologies the government can use are Extremely Low Frequency radiowaves (ELF) which operate at the same frequency as brainwaves and can alter your mood inducing feelings of intense anger or depression. Infrasound which operates at a frequency below human hearing and which can be used to transmit inaudible subliminal messages which are 'felt' rather than heard. And microwaves which are pulsed at the same frequency as sound and which uses the human skull as a sound box so as to transmit sounds or voices straight into the victim's head. The latter is potentially extremely effective when used to transmit subliminal commands into the head of an isolated subject while he or she is sleeping.

I myself suspect I am being targeted by pulsed infrasound which takes the form of 'bumps' which you can feel and these disturb your peace of mind and can also cause you to lose half a night's sleep.

I am certain I am not just imaging this and I have contacted my local housing group about the matter. Having your home professionally swept can cost thousands and there is no guarantee they will actually find anything.

The best weapon to use against these harassers is exposure."
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-21-2010, 11:38 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Who or What Agency Deleted My Post?

Gale said:

I myself suspect I am being targeted by pulsed infrasound which takes the form of 'bumps' which you can feel and these disturb your peace of mind and can also cause you to lose half a night's sleep.

I am certain I am not just imaging this and I have contacted my local housing group about the matter. Having your home professionally swept can cost thousands and there is no guarantee they will actually find anything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Gale, when you contacted your LOCAL HOUSING GROUP about being targeted by pulsed infrasound which takes the form of "bumps" which you can feel and disturbs your peace of mind and night's sleep, how did they respond?

P.S. Please define LOCAL HOUSING GROUP.

Thank you.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-22-2010 at 12:03 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 08-19-2010, 12:44 AM
Incogneto Jim Incogneto Jim is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada
Posts: 4
Default Re: Who or What Agency Deleted My Post?

Interesting......

Im sure they watch us here. Perhaps certain software is used that scans for key words and then when that system is tripped a human agent is sent to monitor the situation more closely. Then again perhaps their Cray super computers do all the thinking for them when censoring sites in mass.

Anyways, Ive long been interested in mind control. The author of the Matrix books talks a lot about this, as does Preston Nichols of the montauk project. He mentioned that radio frequencies of 433 megahertz produce profound mind altering effects. Ive reasoned that magnetic shielding could help protect you in part, like using thick copper foil or sheet stainless steel. Powerful magnets might also have an effect as well as clean food (like organic) that can help limit the effects of emf manipulation.

DR Bill Deagle talks about various forms of mind control, brain wave entrainment, and cellular behavior modification. :0)

Peace,
Incog Jim
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 08-19-2010, 06:59 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Who or What Agency Deleted My Post?

Sleep with the light on or a TV on. It blocks the signal.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 08-22-2010, 04:38 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Who or What Agency Deleted My Post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Gale said:

I myself suspect I am being targeted by pulsed infrasound which takes the form of 'bumps' which you can feel and these disturb your peace of mind and can also cause you to lose half a night's sleep.

I am certain I am not just imaging this and I have contacted my local housing group about the matter. Having your home professionally swept can cost thousands and there is no guarantee they will actually find anything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Gale, when you contacted your LOCAL HOUSING GROUP about being targeted by pulsed infrasound which takes the form of "bumps" which you can feel and disturbs your peace of mind and night's sleep, how did they respond?

P.S. Please define LOCAL HOUSING GROUP.

Thank you.
The response of the housing group was rather predictable. They checked for alternative sources of the problem other than electronic harassment.

At the present time the housing group has flatly refused to mend the chronically creaking bathroom floor for fear it 'might damage the sound insulation'.

I have since contacted the local police who sent two officers out to discuss the matter with me. They didn't seem very impressed because I was unable to prove that what I was saying was true. They suggested that the problem 'might' be due to underground pipes or 'might' be because I am paranoid and just imagining it or 'might' be due to some undiagnosed medical condition I have.

Basically their whole approach was slightly dismissive.

I also contacted a private anti-surveillance company who had a problem hearing what I was saying because of noise on the line. My end was completely clear. They said they would call me back but they never did.

Last edited by galexander : 08-22-2010 at 04:41 AM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 08-23-2010, 05:04 AM
albie albie is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Posts: 418
Default Re: Who or What Agency Deleted My Post?

The fact that you've tried to get the police involved speaks volumes about you. What did you expect to be the outcome of that? Surely you didn't tell them you were being harassed by a secret society because you frequent conspiracy forums?

Anyone who would expect that to make any difference with a cop must have a screw loose.

Doesn't mean they aren't out to get you, but I'd have to wonder why they'd target you when David Icke has only just been targetted by them...after writing several books.

I would suggest you are doing this to yourself OR are secretly more important and dangerous than you realise. I'd gamble my money on the former not the latter.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 08-23-2010, 11:36 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Who or What Agency Deleted My Post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by albie View Post
The fact that you've tried to get the police involved speaks volumes about you. What did you expect to be the outcome of that? Surely you didn't tell them you were being harassed by a secret society because you frequent conspiracy forums?

Anyone who would expect that to make any difference with a cop must have a screw loose.

Doesn't mean they aren't out to get you, but I'd have to wonder why they'd target you when David Icke has only just been targetted by them...after writing several books.

I would suggest you are doing this to yourself OR are secretly more important and dangerous than you realise. I'd gamble my money on the former not the latter.
Well aren't you a know-it-all albie?

According to "The Hidden Evil" by Mark M. Rich its not just David Icke. And who is to say David Icke doesn't have a screw loose himself? Not a good example albie.

I don't know if you have even bothered to take note of some of the allegations I have personally made on this forum which are entirely original and not been made by anyone else. I'm not just a parrot like yourself albie, far from it.

And further how do you know the pet theory you have on the phenomena of harassment groups is the correct one? Give your ego a rest albie.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 08-23-2010, 11:44 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Who or What Agency Deleted My Post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
The response of the housing group was rather predictable. They checked for alternative sources of the problem other than electronic harassment.

At the present time the housing group has flatly refused to mend the chronically creaking bathroom floor for fear it 'might damage the sound insulation'.

I have since contacted the local police who sent two officers out to discuss the matter with me. They didn't seem very impressed because I was unable to prove that what I was saying was true. They suggested that the problem 'might' be due to underground pipes or 'might' be because I am paranoid and just imagining it or 'might' be due to some undiagnosed medical condition I have.

Basically their whole approach was slightly dismissive.

I also contacted a private anti-surveillance company who had a problem hearing what I was saying because of noise on the line. My end was completely clear. They said they would call me back but they never did.
Having created this post yesterday it seems the harassment I received later the same day and in the evening was stepped up a gear somewhat.

After a fairly quiet period I received a steady salvo of pulses at times during the afternoon and evening. These kept me awake into the small hours.

However a new phenomena also occurred. My telephone made uncharacteristic beeping sounds every half hour until I pulled the plug on it.

This may suggest some sort of tap on the phone.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is Off
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 01:36 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.