Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-19-2010, 06:49 PM

Default Re: Human Experimentation

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
This is the gist of my missing reply:

Fine work BlueAngel.

The government may be using miscreants or anyone who holds views it happens to disagree with, as human guinea pigs in this experimentation. Indeed anyone on this forum could potentially become a victim.

The experimentation in question is designed to be virtually undetectable.

The technologies the government can use are Extremely Low Frequency radiowaves (ELF) which operate at the same frequency as brainwaves and can alter your mood inducing feelings of intense anger or depression. Infrasound which operates at a frequency below human hearing and which can be used to transmit inaudible subliminal messages which are 'felt' rather than heard. And microwaves which are pulsed at the same frequency as sound and which uses the human skull as a sound box so as to transmit sounds or voices straight into the victim's head. The latter is potentially extremely effective when used to transmit subliminal commands into the head of an isolated subject while he or she is sleeping.

I myself suspect I am being targeted by pulsed infrasound which takes the form of 'bumps' which you can feel and these disturb your peace of mind and can also cause you to lose half a night's sleep.

I am certain I am not just imaging this and I have contacted my local housing group about the matter. Having your home professionally swept can cost thousands and there is no guarantee they will actually find anything.

The best weapon to use against these harassers is exposure.
Thank you for reposting the gist of what you previously wrote.

I responded to your original comment and, before my very eyes, your post disappeared and what was left was a message that BlueAngel deleted your post.

Not so, Gale.

I undeleted your post, which I am able to do as a MODERATOR, but your words were gone as if they vaporized into thin air and what is left of your post is a comment by me that reads, "So, Gale."

My comment to your post is also MISSING.

Since I have made it known on this forum over and over again that I am being electronically harrassed, I would be the last person to delete the information you posted regarding this matter.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-19-2010 at 08:42 PM.
Old 07-19-2010, 06:58 PM

Gale,

I have restored all of the posts I made and deleted after I replied to your comment that vaporized into thin air.

I have restored your post, as well, and, as you can see, you are the poster, but the comment is a comment by me that reads, "So, Gale."

Start at the beginning and read forward to see what transpired two evenings ago.

Very weird, as well, that my reply to your comment is also missing.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-19-2010 at 08:37 PM.
Old 07-20-2010, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Excuse me, but what happened to Gale's post wherein he commented, "fine research, BlueAngel" and to which I replied in my comment above and further inquired as to how he knew all that which he suggested he knew regarding ELF's?

Seems my post is missing, too.
I know what I know regarding Directed Energy Weapons (DEW) as I have read two books on the subject and there is also the internet.

There is a lot of common sense involved in understanding the science as well.
Old 07-21-2010, 11:46 PM

Gale said:

I myself suspect I am being targeted by pulsed infrasound which takes the form of 'bumps' which you can feel and these disturb your peace of mind and can also cause you to lose half a night's sleep.

I am certain I am not just imaging this and I have contacted my local housing group about the matter. Having your home professionally swept can cost thousands and there is no guarantee they will actually find anything.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Gale, when you contacted your LOCAL HOUSING GROUP about being targeted by pulsed infrasound which takes the form of "bumps" which you can feel and disturbs your peace of mind and night's sleep, how did they respond?

P.S. Please define LOCAL HOUSING GROUP.

Thank you.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-22-2010 at 12:04 AM.
Old 07-22-2010, 08:37 AM
Banned

I had a thought as to how we could confirm or dismiss the chemtrails hypothesis. Since my Citation can easily outrun any jetliner, we could rig up a sample filter system on the fuselage of the aircraft, catch up to a airliner that is making trails while it is in class E airspace. and grab a sample. We would have to maintain separation of course, but since the hypothesized substance is supposed to persist down to ground level, this shouldnt be a problem. On a day with the right conditions, we should be able to get right in the plume.

So, I would need a believer to fly along and confirm that no tampering was done with the sample, a spectrograph at a site also trusted by the believer, and someone to tell me how the filter should be designed (what size is the chemical we are looking for). It would be a little expensive, but also totally cool.

On a side note....why to they make chemtrails over sparsely populated areas? Seems like a waste of spray.
Old 07-22-2010, 12:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Gale said:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, Gale, when you contacted your LOCAL HOUSING GROUP about being targeted by pulsed infrasound which takes the form of "bumps" which you can feel and disturbs your peace of mind and night's sleep, how did they respond?

P.S. Please define LOCAL HOUSING GROUP.

Thank you.
Well, because I live in a newly built home the property is covered by a twelve month defects period and I complained about the issue (rather craftily) as a possible defects issue.

The housing group is the company that financed the building of the home and from whom I purchased it.

I strongly suspect a chronically creaking floor in the bathroom. It is usual that such infrasound equipment is hidden somewhere within the target's home and where better to put it but under the floor?

The creaking floor will have to be sorted out as a defects issue anyway. But so far the company has been dragging its feet about fixing the problem.

When I raised the issue of infrasound the housing group were entirely reasonable as I had left it open that there might be a number of other explanations available other than harassment.

At the last place I lived, which was a flat, I experienced the exact same problem only it was accompanied by a chronic sound insulation issue coming from the flat below. It was so bad you could hear literally everything, phones ringing, people talking.

I believe the sound from the flat below was being amplified and on two occasions I heard the definite sound of electronic feedback after a particularly loud bang or other noise had been generated by the people below. And I doubt somehow that the people below were using a PA system at the time.

I have also had to put up with nuisance phone calls and scratches and dents appearing on my car and a snapped car aerial.
Old 07-23-2010, 09:00 PM

SONIC WEAPONS:

Sonic weapon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 07-23-2010, 10:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Well, because I live in a newly built home the property is covered by a twelve month defects period and I complained about the issue (rather craftily) as a possible defects issue.

The housing group is the company that financed the building of the home and from whom I purchased it.

I strongly suspect a chronically creaking floor in the bathroom. It is usual that such infrasound equipment is hidden somewhere within the target's home and where better to put it but under the floor?

So, you've never heard a chronically creaking floor in your bathroom. You only suspect that your bathroom floor chronically creaks and, from this suspicion, you have determined that infrasound equipment is hidden underneath the floor.

Okay, whatever.

The creaking floor will have to be sorted out as a defects issue anyway. But so far the company has been dragging its feet about fixing the problem.

When I raised the issue of infrasound the housing group were entirely reasonable as I had left it open that there might be a number of other explanations available other than harassment.

The housing group was entirely reasonable when you raised the issue of infrasound equipment being planted underneath your bathroom floor because you told them that you "SUSPECT" you have a chronically creaking bathroom floor and that your "suspicion" of a chronically creaking bathroom floor is evidence that infrasound equipment most probaly has been planeted underneath the floor.

Again. Okay, whatever!

Sounds reasonable to me that your local housing authority would find it entirely possible that there is infrasound equipment planted underneath your bathroom floor because you suspect that your bathroom floor chronically creaks and a "suspicion" that one has a chronically creaking bathroom floor is evidence that infrasound equipment has been planted underneath the floor.

Look, Gale, your bathroom floor either chronically creaks or it doesn't. To say that you SUSPECT your bathroom floor chronically creaks just sounds, ah, ridiculous.

At the last place I lived, which was a flat, I experienced the exact same problem only it was accompanied by a chronic sound insulation issue coming from the flat below. It was so bad you could hear literally everything, phones ringing, people talking.

What exact same problem did you experience at the last place you lived?

I believe the sound from the flat below was being amplified and on two occasions I heard the definite sound of electronic feedback after a particularly loud bang or other noise had been generated by the people below. And I doubt somehow that the people below were using a PA system at the time.

What do you hear when you experience the sound of electronic feedback?

I have also had to put up with nuisance phone calls and scratches and dents appearing on my car and a snapped car aerial.
Inside the box.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-24-2010 at 01:56 AM.
Old 07-23-2010, 10:48 PM

I just went to the bathroom in my house and I "SUSPECT" that I have a chronically creaking bathroom floor.

I didn't hear the floor creak, but I "SUSPECT" that it is a chronically creaking bathroom floor.

Therefore, I'm going to contact my local housing authority and advise them that when my house was built, I "SUSPECT" that infrasound equipment was planted underneath the bathroom floor because I "SUPSECT" that my bathroom floor is chronically creaking and my "SUSPICION" that my bathroom floor is chronically creaking is evidence that infrasound equipment was planted underneath the floor.

Seriously, Gale.

Get real!

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-23-2010 at 10:58 PM.
Old 07-23-2010, 11:09 PM
Banned

Or you could just use a squeaky floor kit to fix the floor creaks, and maybe go down to the basement to see if there is any mysterious equipment tied to the joists.

I recommend this type kit. The nails can be driven through carpet and linoleum and dont protrude at all, but instead break off below the surface.

Amazon.com: O Berry Enterprises 3233 Squeek No More Kit: Home Improvement