Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-29-2010, 02:17 AM

Default Police Attack against Me is being Intensified (in Japan).

Police Attack against Me is being Intensified (in Japan).

Recently, the police attack against me has been intensified.

Their attack is very insidious.

They use special collaborators in order to attack me.

Those collaborators are in a sense professional.

Such collaborators are mostly descendants of ninjas. They are apparently working in some business.

But their real income is paid by the government as secret money. Their walks of life is just deception.

Let me tell you one kind of their attacks.

Police collaborators harass me until I get angry by stalking, noise, and so on.

Once I ask them what they are doing, they soon call the police, saying that there is a crazy man in front of me. He is shouting something meaningless.

Soon, very soon, a few policeman come to me and ask me to explain what is going on.

Then I explain briefly. But the police say, "Your activity is illegal." "He has the right to do any kind of things on the road." "And you don't have the right to stop him to do so."

And I always tell the police a variety of crimes the person has done against me and my family for the past 20 years.

But the police always say to me, "We are not concerned about the past events. Just tell us what is going on now. I don't know your past life."

A few days ago, 4 policemen came to me. They knocked the door very very strongly. I thought the door hinge would be broken. And I opened the window and talked with them for about 30 minutes. They and I were a little excited.

But before they leave I found that the mosquito screen was partly torn. then I said, "Excuse me, I think someone has damaged the mosquito screen." But a policeman said to me in a small voice, "I don't know." And the rest of them looked the other way. Later I called the police station to investigate the damage. To tell the truth, all of them refused to me to tell their names. Even now I don't know who they were.

But the police said to me, "Did they wear the police uniform? And isn't it enough for you to say something to them?"

In fact, One of them wore plain clothes.

This kind of police harassment has been continued for about 30 years.

And I believe that their real purpose nowadays is to interrupt my edition in the Internet.

And, unfortunately their operation is almost successful.

-----------------------------------------------------------
This is the past event. I think you can understand the situation more precisely.

Japan's Conspiracy (2) P3

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"I apologize for my poor handwriting and bad grammar." It is Japanese style complimentary close.