Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Current events > What is really going on?
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-02-2010, 08:55 AM
***** Chat Brat

Send a message via Skype™ to vet ikke
Default Attention!!!

Nasa says large CME on Sun headed for Earth: Expected Arrival August 3rd

On Sunday, NASA's Solar Dynamics Observatory detected a complex magnetic eruption on the sun. The NASA Solar and Heliospheric Observatory (SOHO) also spotted a large coronal mass ejection (CME) The eruption happened around (3:50 am EST), the SDO detected a C3 class solar flare originating from a group of sunspots (called sunspot 1092). The flare itself was not that large, but the filament located about 70,000 miles away erupted at the same time.
A filament is a large, bright feature extending outward from the Sun's surface, often in a loop shape. Filament is anchored to the Sun's surface in the photosphere, and extends outward into the Sun's corona. It is a long magnetic structure rising above the surface of the sun, filled with cool plasma. The flare and filament erupted at the same time, this suggests they are connected by long-range magnetic field lines. Some believe the flare may have accelerated the eruption of the filament. Eventually, a giant magnetic bubble of plasma broke and blasted out into space.

More at link.. The Real News Now: Nasa says large CME on Sun headed for Earth: Expected Arrival August 3rd

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

lovєđ вγ soмє, нαтєđ вγ мαиγ, єиvίєđ вγ мosт γєт ωαитєđ вγ ρlєитγ

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:45 PM

Default Re: Attention!!!

Oh, well.

Since I can't stop a large CME on Sun headed for Earth (whatever that is) with an expected arrival of August 3rd or a solar flare from the sun hitting the earth in 2012; wiping out power grids, and life as we know it, I might as well just go about living my life and not worrying about it, cause, as I said, there isn't anything I or anyone else can do to stop it.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-02-2010 at 11:49 PM.
Old 08-02-2010, 11:52 PM

FYI, vet ikke, this forum isn't about scare tactics, so you can take it elsewhere.

Thanks,

Your CC Moderator,
BlueAngel
Old 08-03-2010, 03:17 AM
***** Chat Brat

Send a message via Skype™ to vet ikke

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
FYI, vet ikke, this forum isn't about scare tactics, so you can take it elsewhere.

Thanks,

Your CC Moderator,
BlueAngel
hahaha, easely scread Blue? tis a freakin CME, would be vise of you to have some tricks up yar sleeve, cause when your shit is fryed mr sunshine might have some troubble..

Juuuuuuuust saying.

Conspiracy my ass.. LOL

lovєđ вγ soмє, нαтєđ вγ мαиγ, єиvίєđ вγ мosт γєт ωαитєđ вγ ρlєитγ

Old 08-06-2010, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vet ikke View Post
hahaha, easely scread Blue? tis a freakin CME, would be vise of you to have some tricks up yar sleeve, cause when your shit is fryed mr sunshine might have some troubble..

Juuuuuuuust saying.

Conspiracy my ass.. LOL
No.

I'm not easily scared.

Hence, the reason I said you were using "scare tactics."

I recognize them.

Therefore, they don't scare me.

Let me rephrase.

This forum isn't about scare tactics that YOU may want to use against those who may be easily scared.