Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Science
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read



Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #31  
Old 07-30-2010, 09:30 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Official Silence About Free Energy


Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
You haven't researched the posts between Blue Angel and myself. I used the term "in deed" after Blue Angel.

I have also used the term "2 characters" because I tried to erase my post and the notations required me to write 2 characters.

Blue Angel, do you have the copywrite for "whatever" same as "huh?", copywrite Blue Angel.
Yes.

I do have the copywrite for "whatever" and "huh."

There isn't any research required between our posts, Jane Doe, in order to come to any conclusion regarding your use of the words "in deed" whether you used them after me or not.

The communication between YOU and I is irrelevant.

(i.e., it reveals nothing).

As I advised Gale, don't attempt to point YOUR finger at me for that which clearly belongs to you.

You used the words, "in deed."

I didn't.

Again, another deflector.

The same as Gale.

Please explain your statement that you used the words "in deed" after BlueAngel.

Can't wait for this one.


Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-30-2010 at 11:10 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 07-30-2010, 09:37 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Official Silence About Free Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
I would like to make the following points:

1. I never claimed to be an expert on Neuro-Linguistic Programming.

2. Why should I be obliged to explain to all what NLP is when it can be found easily enough on the internet?

3. I would like to remind you this thread is NOT on the subject of NLP but on FREE ENERGY.

Please.
Points are noted.

However, since YOU are the MEMBER of CC who, on this thread, accused Jane Doe of using NLP, you are RESPONSIBLE for explaining why you are under the impression that Jane Doe's repetition of the words, "in deed," suggested to YOU that she was using NLP; what NLP is and why you believe that NLP is not a GOOD thing.

I would like to remind you that YOU are the person who interjected the subject of NLP in this thread.

Therefore, I suggest you remind yourself that NLP isn't what this thread is about and that you should refrain, in the future, from commenting about another subject matter on a thread which does not include that matter, if you do not desire a discussion about that subject matter to ensue.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-30-2010 at 09:41 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 07-30-2010, 10:54 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Official Silence About Free Energy

Jane Doe,

You have stated that your response, "2 characters," was in answer to a prompt you received from the forum to include two characters, because you tried to erase your post and this is what the forum requested.

My suggestion is that the next time you find yourself in this predicament, it would be beneficial if you would explain such instead of writing "2 characters" as if you are responding to another poster's comments.

The amuzing part is that Gale responded to you as such:

"and "a third," considering you wrote it in the first place."

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-30-2010 at 11:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 07-31-2010, 10:07 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Official Silence About Free Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
Most economic positions are based upon the the intent of monopoly. If free energy cannot be harvested thru congress to a corporate monopoly, it won't be provided for all the people.
Are you suggesting a conspiracy by monopolists which would technically be illegal?

Microsoft for example has had problems from the monopolies commissions.

In theory, at least, the government would be on the side of Free Energy if, of course, it could be proved it did exist.
Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 08-02-2010, 11:48 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Official Silence About Free Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
Points are noted.

However, since YOU are the MEMBER of CC who, on this thread, accused Jane Doe of using NLP, you are RESPONSIBLE for explaining why you are under the impression that Jane Doe's repetition of the words, "in deed," suggested to YOU that she was using NLP; what NLP is and why you believe that NLP is not a GOOD thing.

I would like to remind you that YOU are the person who interjected the subject of NLP in this thread.

Therefore, I suggest you remind yourself that NLP isn't what this thread is about and that you should refrain, in the future, from commenting about another subject matter on a thread which does not include that matter, if you do not desire a discussion about that subject matter to ensue.
Just to let you know BlueAngel, I happened to see an excerpt of "The X-Files Movie" recently where Fox Mulder questions a contact and asks him if he has been involved in "kiddie porn".

Didn't you accuse me of being involved in the production and distribution of child pornography on the basis that I had used the expression "kiddie porn" which is a term that only insiders of the industry use?

So presumably the script writer of The X-Files must be involved in child pornography himself?

I think not however.

Bad luck BlueAngel but nice try though.
Reply With Quote
  #36  
Old 08-02-2010, 09:18 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Official Silence About Free Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Just to let you know BlueAngel, I happened to see an excerpt of "The X-Files Movie" recently where Fox Mulder questions a contact and asks him if he has been involved in "kiddie porn".

Didn't you accuse me of being involved in the production and distribution of child pornography on the basis that I had used the expression "kiddie porn" which is a term that only insiders of the industry use?

So presumably the script writer of The X-Files must be involved in child pornography himself?

I think not however.

Bad luck BlueAngel but nice try though.
I NEVER accused you of being involved in kiddie porn.

Get your facts straight before you accuse another of accusing you of something of which they did not accuse you.

Bad luck, Gale, but nice try.

P.S. Need I remind you that you, yourself, have again strayed from the topic of this thread.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-02-2010 at 09:29 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #37  
Old 08-02-2010, 10:55 PM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Official Silence About Free Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
Are you suggesting a conspiracy by monopolists which would technically be illegal?

Microsoft for example has had problems from the monopolies commissions.

In theory, at least, the government would be on the side of Free Energy if, of course, it could be proved it did exist.
I can't believe you title your thread "Official Silence About Free Energy," suggesting there is a conspiracy to hide it and then say that if it were proven to exist, the government would support it.

Please tell us who you think is suppressing the reality of FREE ENERGY that you say exists.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-02-2010 at 11:31 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #38  
Old 08-03-2010, 11:58 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Official Silence About Free Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I NEVER accused you of being involved in kiddie porn.

Get your facts straight before you accuse another of accusing you of something of which they did not accuse you.

Bad luck, Gale, but nice try.

P.S. Need I remind you that you, yourself, have again strayed from the topic of this thread.
You obviously have a short memory.

And, to answer your second point, I could hardly create a new thread for this single comment.
Reply With Quote
  #39  
Old 08-03-2010, 11:59 AM
galexander galexander is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Bucks, UK
Posts: 405
Default Re: Official Silence About Free Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueAngel View Post
I can't believe you title your thread "Official Silence About Free Energy," suggesting there is a conspiracy to hide it and then say that if it were proven to exist, the government would support it.

Please tell us who you think is suppressing the reality of FREE ENERGY that you say exists.
I was using rhetoric.

At the best of times the government has a slight case of split personality.
Reply With Quote
  #40  
Old 08-05-2010, 02:09 AM
BlueAngel BlueAngel is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2007
Posts: 10,799
Default Re: Official Silence About Free Energy

Quote:
Originally Posted by galexander View Post
I was using rhetoric.

At the best of times the government has a slight case of split personality.
Your response in no way was about the government having a split personality and it wasn't rhetoric, either.

It was exactly as I called it.

Another contradictory post by Gale.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT -6. The time now is 06:18 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.12
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.