Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > General Conspiracy Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-30-2010, 11:47 PM

Default Re: why was 9/11

Thanks for asking who maurice fernandez is, Jane Doe because the rest of us had no clue, but, now that MONK has answered your question and informed us that Maurice is someone who is interested in his findings, we are no longer clueless.

Well.

Maybe, we are.

What findings?

How MONK has connected astrology with secret societies?

Okay.

Whatever.

Huh?

Copyright that.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-31-2010 at 01:58 AM.
Old 08-02-2010, 09:53 AM

Hi Blue Angel,

There are a few thinktanks in the world that investigate the effect of ancient culture in the world today and some of these beliefs are still in use, an old sparring partner of mine was Charles Burnett,is a top guy at The Warburg Institute, a place of advanced learning concerning this.....we all have astronomy programmes and astrology programmes to follow the progress of ancient beliefs into modern times, scroll down to you get to his published translations regarding astrology:-

CHARLES BURNETT

Description & History
Old 08-02-2010, 10:04 AM

Another researcher there was Frances Yates:-

Frances Yates - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Examples that can be looked at by think tanks are why so many buildings copy the Parthenon, and have the neoclassical buildings been aligned to the stars like would have happened in ancient times?

Neoclassicism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Parthenon - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Old 08-02-2010, 10:13 AM

We don't seek to show that astrology works, we seek to show who uses it in religious practices, an example that we all know would be that Easter is calcalated by the faze of the Moon after the Spring Equinox.

What i'm seeking to show is a strange religion at play that aligns the stars to events.

Perhaps the link to astrology created the wrong impression, we can compute the likelyhood of these alignments coming up by odds of chance by mathematics...in truth the alignments must be intentionally gauged by humans using electional astrology....meaning waiting for the stars to align before taking any action....this isn't about prooving astrology works...it shows that there is a secret religion using astrology.
Old 08-02-2010, 10:25 AM

Electional astrology link below:-

Electional astrology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Please note it says originally used in war.

Perhaps the science forum on the B.B.C. Open University link will of better use please scroll down page 22 to Japan, where 85% of battles between the Meiji constitution in 1890 to almost to the end of 1944 were aligned to the stars!

Comments on: "The Language of the Universe" - Page 22 - Open2 Forums

The Technique used was very ancient called the Paranatellonta, always aligned to the start of the day either sunrise sunset or modern midnight.

http://www.ncbi.nim.nih.gov/pubmed/10705808
Old 08-02-2010, 10:35 AM

Sorry mistake on last link:-

[Early Egyptian forerunners of the Paranatellonta?] [Sudhoffs Arch. 1999] - PubMed result

On any standard astronomy programme the Japan battle alignments can be seen, and this is beyond chance in mathematics.....therefore as we don't believe in astrology....the battles were planned to align with Sirius or Alnilam.

Think about the millions of stars in the night sky....i'm showing a link to just TWO stars at the locations and dates!
Old 08-02-2010, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monk View Post
Hi Blue Angel,

There are a few thinktanks in the world that investigate the effect of ancient culture in the world today and some of these beliefs are still in use, an old sparring partner of mine was Charles Burnett,is a top guy at The Warburg Institute, a place of advanced learning concerning this.....we all have astronomy programmes and astrology programmes to follow the progress of ancient beliefs into modern times, scroll down to you get to his published translations regarding astrology:-

CHARLES BURNETT

Description & History
IMO, an organization that studies astronomy is not considered to be a Think tank.

Think tank - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited by BlueAngel : 08-02-2010 at 09:41 PM.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:12 PM

Hi Blue Angel,

I think i must come to your rescue here as moderator, by leaving a link that brings members around in a circle, you must be thinking that by your link to a "think tank", that members will pick up that under history it mentions the Fabian Society, which is the basis of my report about "The Esoteric Genesis of the U.K. Labour Party and India" link that i left on a earlier thread section, that shows the members were also members of the Golden Dawn, and co-freemasonry etc etc.

One of the most famous members of The Warburg Institute was Dame Frances Yates who wrote books about Rosicrucian influence in our culture.

Rosicrucian Enlightenment by Frances A. Yates, Frances Amelia Yates and Frances Amelia Yates (9780415267694) | Borders

These type of books did bring the spotlight on The Warburg which they didn't like, so they are more careful with publications now.
Old 08-03-2010, 08:21 PM

This link may help readers:-

Ancient Quest - Home Page
Old 08-05-2010, 02:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by monk View Post
Hi Blue Angel,

I think i must come to your rescue here as moderator, by leaving a link that brings members around in a circle, you must be thinking that by your link to a "think tank", that members will pick up that under history it mentions the Fabian Society, which is the basis of my report about "The Esoteric Genesis of the U.K. Labour Party and India" link that i left on a earlier thread section, that shows the members were also members of the Golden Dawn, and co-freemasonry etc etc.

One of the most famous members of The Warburg Institute was Dame Frances Yates who wrote books about Rosicrucian influence in our culture.

Rosicrucian Enlightenment by Frances A. Yates, Frances Amelia Yates and Frances Amelia Yates (9780415267694) | Borders

These type of books did bring the spotlight on The Warburg which they didn't like, so they are more careful with publications now.
You don't need to come to my rescue as moderator or otherwise, but, someone certainly needs to rescue you.