Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > General Conspiracy Discussion > Freemasonry
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-28-2010, 02:52 AM

Default Mason/Nazi alliance?

Hello everyone, im new to the forum and so far this seems like an interesting site. The reason I joined was to try to find some answers about some engravings i saw the other day in Munich Germany. Theres an apartment building in a quiet residential area that has some very interesting masonic/ Nazi engravings above the doors of the building. There were probably 30-35 engravings total and I regret to say that I did not take pictures of all of them, but i could go back and take them if anyone has an interest. I was always led to believe that the Masons and the Nazis were enemies, but the engravings on this building tell a different story. Let me know what you guys think.

the first one is of some masonic tools

next is of a box with a lock on it with hands offering money

this one shows the masonic square and compass

Then the pics start to get a little strange, here is one of a handshake with a swastica in the backround with a date of 1933

Old 07-28-2010, 02:57 AM

Default Re: Mason/Nazi alliance?

Here are some more pictures. in these, you can see swasticas that have been scratched out over the years but the outlines and other symbols can still be seen.

Like I said, there were about 30 depictions over the doors of this apartment building and i did not get pictures of all of them. They were all pretty strange images deeling with masonic/ astrological themes but the Nazi engravings just seem out of place. What do you guys think?
Old 07-28-2010, 09:14 PM

Watch out, Papa.

The Master Mason is on board and hitting his keyboard as I speak in response to your post.

I refer to our freemason member, KSigMason.

He is the Freemason watchdog of CC.

Anytime anyone posts anything about Freemasonry, KSigMason is alerted and he responds.

Last edited by BlueAngel : 07-28-2010 at 09:16 PM.
Old 08-02-2010, 04:46 PM

i heard a few hundred thousand masons were killed during the nazi regime. they wore upside down red triangles, instead of star of david
Old 08-02-2010, 08:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by misinformedia View Post
i heard a few hundred thousand masons were killed during the nazi regime. they wore upside down red triangles, instead of star of david
Reminds me of the Red Square and black triangle art works.
Old 08-04-2010, 08:37 AM

Hi Blue Angel,

Yes it would be nice to drag KSigMason back, it seems he ran away when i become a member...i wonder why?
Old 08-19-2010, 12:01 AM
Master of the Lodge

Sorry monk, I've been busy. I'd say it was work, but that'd be a lie...I've been on vacation for a while now and I've been having as much fun as I can before I deploy overseas.

Well, back to the topic at hand. Here is some information on the Nazis and Freemasons:

Nazi Persecution of Freemasonry

The Annihilation of Freemasonry

Famous Anti-Masons

The Collapse of Freemasonry in Nazi Germany

Suppression of Freemasonry: Nazi Germany and occupied Europe

Holocaust Encyclopedia: Freemasonry

Quote:
On Hitler’s rise to power, the ten Grand Lodges of Germany were dissolved.3 Many among the prominent dignitaries and members of the Order were sent to concentration camps. The Gestapo seized the membership lists of the Grand Lodges and looted their libraries and collections of Masonic objects. Much of this loot was then exhibited in an "Anti-Masonic Exposition" inaugurated in 1937 by Herr Dr. Joseph Goebbels in Munich. The Exposition included completely furnished Masonic temples

---

Hitler’s hatred of Freemasonry is clearly documented.5 In 1931 Nazi party officials were given a "Guide and Instructional Letter" that stated, "The natural hostility of the peasant against the Jews, and his hostility against the Freemason as a servant of the Jew, must be worked up to a frenzy." 6 On April 7, 1933, Hermann Goering—who once considered becoming a freemason—held an interview with Grand Master von Heeringen of the "Land" Grand Lodge of Germany, telling him there was no place for Freemasonry in Nazi Germany. 7 The Nazi Primer, the Official Handbook for the Schooling of Hitler Youth, attacked freemasons, marxists, and the Christian churches for their "mistaken teaching of the equality of all men" by which they were said to be seeking power over the whole world.

SOURCE
Quote:
The Nazis claimed that high degree Masons were willing members of "the Jewish conspiracy" and that Freemasonry was one of the causes of Germany's loss in WWI. The preserved records of the RSHA (Reichssicherheitshauptamt - Office of the High Command of Security Service pursuing the racial objectives of the SS through Race and Resettlement Office), show the persecution of the Freemasons.[20] The number of Freemasons from Nazi occupied countries who were killed is not accurately known, but it is estimated that between 80,000 and 200,000 Freemasons were murdered under the Nazi regime.

SOURCE
Quote:
Under Heydrich, the Security Police and the SD was the primary agency responsible for intelligence analysis and executive measures in suppressing numerous internal and external enemies of the Nazi state. The SD established intelligence departments to study the alleged long-term machinations of each of the Reich's enemies: “World Jewry,” “Marxists” (Communists, Social Democrats, and trade unionists), “political churches” (e.g. Lutherans and Catholic clergy who opposed the regime as well as members of other Protestant denominations -- such as the Jehovah's Witnesses -- whose members did not accept the authority of the Nazi state), right-wing nationalist opponents, and Freemasonry. The Gestapo arrested these political opponents and, where deemed appropriate, incarcerated them in concentration camps using the police authority granted by an order of Protective Custody (Schutzhaftbefehl).

SOURCE
Old 08-19-2010, 07:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by misinformedia View Post

yes, they were sent to their deaths alongside Jews, Gypsys and Homosexuals.

You should be aware that senior Nazis were very interested in the occult. So don't confuse occult symbols with masonic symbols.
Old 08-19-2010, 05:17 PM

Don't go overseas.
Old 08-19-2010, 05:43 PM
Master of the Lodge

Quote:
Originally Posted by jane doe View Post
Don't go overseas.
Don't really have a choice and this is my 2nd tour with a on base job. I'm looking forward to the mid-tour leave as I'm going to Italy and my truck will be paid off by the time I get back home. And, something to look forward to, I'm saving money to go tour the States a bit and visit Masons all over the country.