Go Back   Club Conspiracy Forums > Club Conspiracy Community > Introduce Yourself!
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-06-2010, 11:09 PM

Exclamation Have you heard of the Good Doctor?

I am not from Terra....Im from Tarth!

Dear Earth,
I am all knowing. I am everywhere yet nowhere. No one can comprehend my mental environment.I am of course Doctor Jonathan Booshka and I have a story that needs to be told. It is a story of love and adventure. Also though it is a tragic tale and a warning. This story must be told to ensure the future of the human race. If you choose to follow this tale you too can join “the knowing”and our search to find the Veritas box. Do not worry if some of this doesn’t make sense because it will. Only few can join and understand the secrets that will unlock the universe and the mind. Entrancing I know, but only few will make it through this story. Will you be a hero and follow me on an adventure through time and space or will you turn your back on me and turn to salt. I know your itching for more so I shall appeal your hunger. Let us begin this tale with some background history on myself.
In a land not so much like your own lived a young boy named Jonathan Booshka. He was entranced by the fascinating world of flashing lights and fancy machines of the city. He dreamed of one day owning a circus of lights that he could entrance the world and astound audiences. He failed at his dream of becoming a ring leader and instead took a job as a fancy machine operator in New City,New City. Everyday of his life became mundane. At the age of 19 he decided to go to Academia in Jefferson,Firjina. He studied day in and day out till nothing but studies consumed his life. After he graduated from Academia he went on to be a Doctor in Visual Illusionary. One day while wandering the wasteland he found a tiny glowing square about the size of a visual box. He studied it for years until he became tired of finding nothing new about this glowing square. Until one day he decided to put electricity to it and wahhhh-lahhhhh. He was amazed at the glowing screen which showed images and sounds and animals that he had never seen before. What he was staring at was what he now knows as being a laptop. It was a connection portal to your world. He has been contacting people via email for years learning from professors and enthusiast alike and he has been learning. Some of the scholars in your worlds Universities believe that his world is a parallel world to your world. This is why I urge you to listen to my story. You must listen to my story. Our worlds are in trouble and we are the only ones who can stop. Will you join this fable?
-Dr. Booshka
July 30, 2009
Categories: Chapter 1 . Tags: 2012, Chapter 1, doomsday, Dr.Booshka, end of the world, journal, wasteland . Author: drbooshka Edit this entry
4 Comments

"Dr. Booshka and the Electric Circus"

Old 08-04-2010, 05:50 PM
Banned

Default Re: Have you heard of the Good Doctor?

Don't know where I am actually from but I have found myself to be on Planet
Earth. Is more native to my becoming than who knows where ever else. Not a
fable to me. Greetings.